Free Tarot Network

ncefafn

I used to do readings for this group, a fragment of the ATA. A couple weeks ago, I tried signing up again but have received no response. Is this organization or service still active?

satinangel

You might try googling the American Tarot Assoc. and contact them directly from their website, with your question.

gregory

The ATA has had Issues, I believe ????

satinangel

Several of the Board Members of the ATA are members here and I've spoken with Sheri who is on the Board and will be on a little later (when she gets home from work) with some answers for you.

ncefafn

Thank you, Satinangel. I did write to them upon your recommendation. :)

Sheri

Hi ncefafn,

I am on the ATA Board and I will follow up on this! The Networks, both the Free Tarot and the Free Reading Networks are up and running.

:love: Sheri

Alpha-Omega

ncefafn I run a free reading site as well. World Tarot Readers, if you would like to apply we are resuming applications in Jan. our site is www.WorldTarotReaders.net

ncefafn

Alpha-Omega said:
ncefafn I run a free reading site as well. World Tarot Readers, if you would like to apply we are resuming applications in Jan. our site is www.WorldTarotReaders.net

Thanks, Alpha-Omega, I'll try that out!

Sheri

Hi nceafn,

I asked around and the membership coordinator got behind in requests due to the holidays. I am currently waiting for a status. Have you gotten a response from anyone yet?

ncefafn

Sheri said:
Hi nceafn,

I asked around and the membership coordinator got behind in requests due to the holidays. I am currently waiting for a status. Have you gotten a response from anyone yet?

Hi, Sheri. I got a response from Jenine saying that they were hoping to catch up with the applications by the end of this week. Thanks for your help.

Best,

Kim