Oracle Decks with Kitcheny Scenes

hunter

I want to do some type of decorating in my kitchen with oracle and tarot cards with food and kitchen scenes.

Know of any good cards?

I'm starting with Thalia Took's Vesta card http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/vesta.html

cardlady22

I'm working on it! Can you give me a line on the type of art you like? Neopets cards get a bit cartoony, but have various world settings- even outer space!

hunter

Variety. I'm not sure what I'm planning on doing, but it will include variety. Kitchen witches mixed with aliens and ponies and European peasants and modern gay chefs.

BodhiSeed

One of the cards in the Rune Cards deck by Linsell and Partridge:

Attachments

• runebread.jpg
    runebread.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 112

Mellifluous

It's not technically kitcheny, but might fit in with the theme (and it's really cute).

Dietary Change from Magical Messages From The Fairies

click

hunter

bodhran and Mellifluous those are both REALLY nice images!

Mellifluous

Glad you liked it. :)

cardlady22

Neopets TCG

Here are some names for you to look at/up. Probably the better scans are at their own website. Wizards Shop in the Bazaar. Big Purple Hat. :grin:

The First To Rise

Fire-related
Eithne, Nuria, Orange Draik, Volcano Cake, Grilled Ummagine

Space Station-related
Grundos Cafe, Cosmic Cheese Stars, Marshmallow Grundos, Fruity Star Juice

various themes
Soup Faerie, Faerie Pancakes, Onions, Faerie Dishwater

Turmac, Everlasting Porridge, Stone Soup, Hot Chocolate, Krakuberry Juice

Moehog Chef, Rolling Pin, Pyramibread, Skarls Banquet

Wocky Farmer, Cabbage, Asparagus, Cheery Tomatoes, Juppies, Raspberries, Pinanna, Peachpa

Aulruna

The Well Worn Path has Cakes & Wine, Hearth, Cauldron, and on some cards there are food offerings.

Hidden Path has a nice Mortar & Pestle card. Also, most of the Sabbat cards show food items on the altar.

Satori

Wheel of Change has one of the 4s with some bowls on pedastals...looks kitcheny but is tarot....