Crystals that enhance psychic abilities and mediumship

sunstallion

I am looking for ALL types of crystals that help to improve psychic abilities and contacting with spirit guides and angels.

Anyone knows what they are ?

Thanks

Briar Rose

Angelite for sure.

I feel that all Crystals work with your energy centers to enhance psychic abilities. The more you use them, the more pronouced your intuitive ablilites will be.

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/purplestones.html

I hope this is a good start. Also, "Love Is In the Earth," by Melody is a very detailed book on Crystals.

celticnoodle

a few more crystals to help enhance psychic abilities and medium ship are:

amethysts
tigers eye, (activates your 3rd eye)
pearls. (i've not much experience with pearls, but I have been told they are great aides to developing your psychic awareness.

moonstones
apatite
Coral
Labradorite
Obsidian
Opals
Black Onyx
Rock Crystals are supposedly very good with communicating with spirits
Amber
Ruby for dream guidance
Seraphinite is suppose to be the "Medium" stone.

as for herbs:
sage and sandalwood are good for cleansing the area. but, burning sage is rather smelly--you may want to stick with the sandalwood.

sandalwood is also good to enhance your visions, as is frankincense.

also for me--if I drink a cup of chamomile tea, it relaxes me to the point that I am able to have better luck with divining. also, I like to set my crystal balls around me. some are clear, and some are cloudy--but they seem to help me. I cannot always scry easily--but sit them around me when I meditate and I seem to do better with psychic and medium abilities. :)

sunstallion

sunstallion said:
I am looking for ALL types of crystals that help to improve psychic abilities and contacting with spirit guides and angels.

Anyone knows what they are ?

Thanks

One interesting thing is that I asked this same question on the other thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=87991 , but no one answered. I then started this thread, then people started giving me answers.

Anyways, thanks for your replies.

NorthernTigress

Selenite, one of my new favorite crystals, is excellent for spirit/angel communication, meditation and contacting both past and future lives.

Briar Rose

I can't believe I forgot to list that, Northern Tigress. And I bought a Selenite tower to put by my bedside table just for that reason!!! How could I forget???

CrystalKeeper

tiger's eye! also, google "shamen stones," alot of shamen items propel spiritual prowess to the umpteenth degree. I don't know if this is true, but I have never wanted to try. I am more earth energy and I like to just keep my feet set in the real world.

Le Fanu

Flourite too. Has it been mentioned?

Wonderwoman

Amethyst and Rose Quartz for me have been Splendid in opening up both chakras, third eye and helping me become a better reader as well.

eastarot

Labradorite and Lapiz Lazuli