How to cleanse crystals if...

danny.mac85

You live in an apartment? I don't trust putting them outside since I live around so many people. Is there any ways that I can cleanse and charge my crystals that don't envolve putting them outside and in sunlight/moonlight, I don't seem to get a whole lot of moonlight in any of my windows either. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Danielle*****

Storm82

use a rock crystal (quartz).
any shape will due but I recomend a Quartz crystal point orquartz crystal clusters

clear quartz is wonderful to work with
(and you can leave it in the window for sunlight/moonlight)

Apollonia

I clear my crystals either by smudging with sage or incense, or by using an energetic clearing technique with a pendulum.

I don't like to put my crystals outside (too many things could happen to them, and if you put them in the ground, they sometimes decide to migrate away). I don't like to use water or salt either, because I feel salt can be harsh, and some crystals dissolve in water.

canid

I soak them in sea-salted water. If you have a window with moonlight access, sit it on the windowsill. Mine all got a dose of blue moonlight the other day, & some decks. I don't know why I do this, I suppose I just like playing with them. I've no proof that they're changed in any way. It was pretty cloudy but what the heck, that's as good as it got here.

Storm82

if you use fire or water:make sure the crystals doesnt be damaged

some crystals will be porous in water and some crystals cant not be in fire (or hot tempreature) they can crack or give out toxic smoke

(and some loose their colors in direct sunlight)

danny.mac85

Storm82 said:
use a rock crystal (quartz).
any shape will due but I recomend a Quartz crystal point orquartz crystal clusters

clear quartz is wonderful to work with
(and you can leave it in the window for sunlight/moonlight)

I have one point of q. crystal and several tumbled ones mixed in with the ones that I know what they are. Is there anything special you need to do with them with the q. crystals?

Cheers,
Danielle*****

danny.mac85

Apollonia said:
I clear my crystals either by smudging with sage or incense, or by using an energetic clearing technique with a pendulum.

I don't like to put my crystals outside (too many things could happen to them, and if you put them in the ground, they sometimes decide to migrate away). I don't like to use water or salt either, because I feel salt can be harsh, and some crystals dissolve in water.

What incense do you use and what is the clearing technique that you use if you don't mind my asking?

Cheers,
Danielle*****

Storm82

danny.mac85 said:
I have one point of q. crystal and several tumbled ones mixed in with the ones that I know what they are. Is there anything special you need to do with them with the q. crystals?

Cheers,
Danielle*****

nope.
they work anyway :)

Apollonia

If I'm not using sage, I generally will use a good quality Dragon's Blood incense that is very resinous.

To do energy clearing, I use Reiki, or I just concentrate on sending white/violet light down through the crystal. Either way, I use a pendulum to let me know when the stone has been cleared.

Before doing any clearing or cleansing of my crystals, I always check with the pendulum to see if it is necessary.

danny.mac85 said:
What incense do you use and what is the clearing technique that you use if you don't mind my asking?

Cheers,
Danielle*****

Flaminica

If you have houseplants - the larger the better - bury it in the earth. Make sure to mark the spot so you remember where you planted it. Obviously all of the caveats mentioned above about moisture damage apply. Use with stable stones that won't be hurt by mild grit or watering.