Tarotpedia

nisaba

:bugeyed:

There's a *TAROTpedia*, now?

Why didn't one of you people put me out of my misery years ago and tell me?

<makes note of where to squander a few whole days>

Wendywu

I didn't know that either :bugeyed:

Have we been lurking under some stone???

Alpha-Omega

lol its been there for a while I think. Very nice site

gregory

It's been around so long I didn't know everyone here didn't know about it.....

Kissa

Every once in a while, google takes me there. Must investigate who's behind that (Tarotpedia, not google).

K

gregory

Kissa said:
Every once in a while, google takes me there. Must investigate who's behind that (Tarotpedia, not google).

K
Association for Tarot Studies (as in our own jmd !)

Kissa

"jmd": gregory, you are playing with fire here... get ready to answer about the meaning of this abbreviation... LOL

then, let me guess, you will innocently reply that "... been around for so long, i didn't think some people didn't know..." ;)

gregory

Kissa said:
"jmd": gregory, you are playing with fire here... get ready to answer about the meaning of this abbreviation... LOL
HE IS IN MY STICKY LIST ALREADY !!!!!! I would answer - but you have to learn to check, sweety !!!!! Run along over there !

then, let me guess, you will innocently reply that "... been around for so long, i didn't think some people didn't know..." ;)
No - see above })

gregory

THIS one referred to is in tech support.

It was invented yesterday after a furious thread was started by Kissa herself }) :* about abbreviations and in a totally characteristic fit of insanity, I agreed to compile one, and Alta made it a sticky (various stickies are at the top of each sub forum, with general informational stuff that someone might need at any time...) . It is here - in tech so that non subscribers can get at it, as it covers mostly TAROTICAL abbreviations.