PDA

View Full Version : Little Bo Peep is Out of Order!

Rosanne
12-01-2010, 06:40
I have noticed that Historical Research in Tarot Iconography Forum has changed position (it is now last in importance); also I cannot post to the sub-forum for some weeks.

What is the story Morning Glory?

I know that it is hard to elicit enthusiasm for History here.....but I have kept trying over the years; now I cannot even try.......

~Rosanne

Debra
12-01-2010, 07:01
Hey Rosanne, yes, the order is different for me, too, and at the top of the forum is this: "Historical Research is Temporarily Closed to New Posts"

Bummer.

Bernice
12-01-2010, 08:15
Hi people,

It's only a temporary thing :) It'll be up and running again in little while.
You could use this time to gather your discoveries and ideas together for some brilliant postings.......... :grin:

Bee :)

Debra
12-01-2010, 15:42
Historical Research is Temporarily Closed to New Posts

The Historical Research board is temporarily closed to new posts and threads. Please check back in mid-February.

~ Solandia

Mid-February? Yikes.

Moonbow
17-01-2010, 05:27
Is there anywhere (in the interim) that members can post... with a view to the threads being moved to Historical Research in mid Feb?

kwaw
24-02-2010, 15:58
Any news on when the Historical Research forum is likely to be open for postings again?

kwaw
03-03-2010, 22:21
Any news on when the Historical Research forum is likely to be open for postings again?

Bump...
...any news?

Bernice
08-03-2010, 17:52
Hello people.

Two announcements:

1) The Research forum has now re-opened.

2) Moonbow is back. (Welcome!)

I'm hoping you've all been hording some fascinating information over the past few months for posting to Research.

Bee :) :) :)