tarotschool.com - worth it?

akirafist

http://www.tarotschool.com/Course.html

Does anyone have experience with their correspondence course or teleclasses?

Which was a better option in your opinion?

Looks like a very thorough discussion of the cards, but then again I could get that here on the boards. Is their technique different and unique enough to justify the money?

I searched this board for "tarotschool" already and didn't find any information, reviews, or anything.

thanks!

Amary

Am I reading it wrong, or is that course $900?

Lee

Try searching on "tarot school" -- there's several threads.

Looks like the course is $900 if you get the personal coaching. They also offer all the course materials but no coaching for $295.

I started taking the course several years ago and didn't find it to my taste. It looks like there's a lot more to the course now than then, though, so my experience may well have been different if I had taken it now.

akirafist

Lee said:
Try searching on "tarot school" -- there's several threads

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in /usr/home/tarotfor/domains/tarotforum.net/public_html/search.php on line 984

I'll try tomorrow I guess. thanks!

nisaba

Lee said:
Looks like the course is $900 if you get the personal coaching. They also offer all the course materials but no coaching for $295.
It sounds like a pretty expensive option when you can just hang out here and soak up just so much valuable stuff ... I teach, and if I were charging $900, even the cheapo Aussie ones, I'd be offering banquets at every lessons, full-body massages, designer Tarot robes - and I'd encrust the graduation certificate with crushed diamonds!

Sinduction

There are plenty of free sources available, including right here at the AT.

KafkasGhost

nisaba said:
It sounds like a pretty expensive option when you can just hang out here and soak up just so much valuable stuff ... I teach, and if I were charging $900, even the cheapo Aussie ones, I'd be offering banquets at every lessons, full-body massages, designer Tarot robes - and I'd encrust the graduation certificate with crushed diamonds!
Sign me up, I'll fly out. :party:

But seriously, if your eyes can handle it, all you need to do is spend hours here. You will definitely soak up more than you can manage and certainly enough to get you off to a good start.

saleeneh

NEW TAROT school opening at nisaba's house!!!

nisaba said:

You know I traveled around Queensland when I was 16 with my mom and her friend in a caravan!! I always said I would go back to Australia, so if you are offering Nisaba's spa and tarot services I am on my way!!!

Oh I forgot to add.. start with reading everything at your local library.. and then progress from there.