PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity kills the cat? oh dear.

pasara
25-01-2010, 17:05
I joined in the raffle thread for the tarot calendar last month. now evidently I didn't win (drat!) but do people get to find out who did? It's kind of a let down not knowing.

thorhammer
25-01-2010, 17:23
It's always announced in the Competitions subforum (http://tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=73) - the threads tend to alternate from one to the next :) Last one is here:

The Winners of Competition #58 are . . . (http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131595)

\m/ Kat

Grigori
25-01-2010, 17:25
Just don't get your hopes up for next time pasara, I think the next one will be won by me ;)

pasara
26-01-2010, 02:38
thanks for the link Thorhammer, but then I went to see how to get to that forum all by myself, and for the life of me I can't find it! Can you tell how to get there??? Why am I so confuuused!?!??

pasara
26-01-2010, 02:40
Just don't get your hopes up for next time pasara, I think the next one will be won by me ;)

Yeah, well, we'll just see about that! I have a new strategy.
})

Stormdancer
26-01-2010, 03:35
thanks for the link Thorhammer, but then I went to see how to get to that forum all by myself, and for the life of me I can't find it! Can you tell how to get there??? Why am I so confuuused!?!??

Go to the main forum page....scroll down to the subscribers only section, and under that you will see competitions. Does that answer your question? If not, then I am now confuuuused! :bugeyed: :D

pasara
26-01-2010, 05:29
Go to the main forum page....scroll down to the subscribers only section, and under that you will see competitions. Does that answer your question? If not, then I am now confuuuused! :bugeyed: :D

A-haaaa! I did not scroll that far down before, was thinking it was non-Tarot below a certain point and kept looking more at the top. Shows what lack of curiosity can do.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Stormdancer
26-01-2010, 05:56
A-haaaa! I did not scroll that far down before, was thinking it was non-Tarot below a certain point and kept looking more at the top. Shows what lack of curiosity can do.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

PHEW **wipes brow**

I was not sure I was understanding your question.

Glad to be of help :)