My dog picked a card out!!!

Golden Moon

A few days ago I was doing myself a reading. As I was shuffling my Rider Waite Tarot Cards, my dog tilted her head to the left and right keeping her eyes on the cards as they were being shuffled. As I was laying them out face down in front of her, she sniffed a card and selected it with her nose. As I turned the selected face down card it was the Knight of Wands. Now that I think about it, She is like the Knigh of Wands. Funny thing is that she was born on December making her a sagittarius. I've now baptise her with the Knight of Wands lol. Oh, I had read somewhere that The Knights can represent animals. Aint it funny?

WingspreadPhoenix

Animals are very amazing. They are probably more psychically in tune than people. Your dog was just doing her own reading :]

Golden Moon

WingspreadPhoenix said:
Animals are very amazing. They are probably more psychically in tune than people. Your dog was just doing her own reading :]

I bet, every single time I shuffle the cards, she is THERE looking to see what I do. I did a pet reading on her a few weeks ago, The reading was pretty darn accurate:D.

minrice

How cute! I'd imagine the KNight of Wands makes for a fun dog.
My dachshund watches me when I shuffle the cards and do readings but really he is always watching me...

Nicehormones

That is so awesome and adorable. I'd be scared to let my golden lab around my cards... He'd either walk all over them or roll around on them.. yikes I do not want to think it!

Golden Moon

My dog is a 3 month Put Bull. I'm not going to want her near my cards after she turns a year and 6 months old. She can pick one from a distance. :DLOL

firecatpickles

Knights are mutable! I knew it!

re-pete-a

Golden Moon said:
My dog is a 3 month Put Bull. I'm not going to want her near my cards after she turns a year and 6 months old. She can pick one from a distance. :DLOL

you'll have to keep your sitters at a distance too.

she'll be a good protector as well.

knight of wands, firey and energetic.

sorceress

I just pulled a card for a black cat a couple of hours ago, his name is Willy and his card is the Magician. He got a little prideful.

theora

my wonderful cat Pounce (who was quite the elder statesman) used to pick cards regularly. he always seemed to choose something relevant.

a month or so ago, I was working with my Rabbit Tarot, and my three year old cat Bruce started sniffing the deck. I decided to let her choose a card... and she BIT right through one of them! hmmph! that's the last time I let her get that close. now I can't do fans with that deck (and it was only in my posession for a few weeks when it happened, meh).

but yes, critters can pick cards, and we can also do successful readings on their behalf. I've experienced both.