oooh, me too!! The Parlour Sibyl

Alta

Since Diana was brave enough to offer non-tarot readings, I am going to follow right behind. I bought a very intriguing set of cards called The Parlour Sibyl/ Die Sibylle der Salons/La Sibylle des Salons. Looks realy cool and I would love to have a sucke.. um, er, test subject, for me to try it out.
You have to give me feedback so I can learn from this. So my rules are just like Diana's (see her thread on LeNormand), and I will do two readings. Give me a specific question and I will see if the deck can answer it.

azuremariposa

me, me, me!!

Hiya Marion!

how specific do you need it to be?? my question revolves around my jewelry business...

will i be able to order supplies in the next month?

is that good? basically, it's an imperative i order something soon...i have orders backed up, but haven't been able to fulfill...:(
i will give lots of feedback, i promise! ;)

let me know either way...many blessings!

~azure

Alta

Okay, I will ask the Sibyl oracle the question:

Will azuremariposa be able to order supplies for her jewellry business in the next month?
brb

Alta

The Parlour Sibyl: azuremariposa

The Parlour Sibyl

Part 1:
Beware of a charming young man who is a spendthrift. He will disappoint you. Instead, count on the aid of a man who lives out of town. He will protect you and give you all of the advice that you need. You are being troubled and worried by those closest to you. Some people you know are bad contacts. For business success, do not change your mind. Take your decision without equivocation or dodging the issue. From the social point of view you can expect success. (this seems to be via friends). The next card says, for a man: forthcoming inheritance and for a woman: a happy marriage. Maybe in modern times either could refer to either. I prefer the inheritance scenario myself, though maybe not money. Beware of an elderly woman. Do not risk, or gamble, money at the moment.

Part 2:
A temporary truce, or any expedient compromise, will deeply anger an older woman and upset a young man (child perhaps?

You personally are going to eventually succeed (this seems to be specifically about money), but do not be overly ambitious.

Your disillusionment and disappointment will give way to success. Keep your lawyer handy though.

Motherhood and work together are causing a problem. You will get some bad news in this area. Consult a doctor.

A sincere, older woman friend will help you will a dangerous situation. From this you will be lucky and successful.

Difficulty in a business deal with friends could result in losing the friend. Wait a bit.

And geez, did this actually answer your question? I would, overall, say that the answer was "Wait".

azuremariposa

Marion said:
The Parlour Sibyl

Part 1:
Beware of a charming young man who is a spendthrift. He will disappoint you. Instead, count on the aid of a man who lives out of town. He will protect you and give you all of the advice that you need. You are being troubled and worried by those closest to you. Some people you know are bad contacts. For business success, do not change your mind. Take your decision without equivocation or dodging the issue. From the social point of view you can expect success. (this seems to be via friends). The next card says, for a man: forthcoming inheritance and for a woman: a happy marriage. Maybe in modern times either could refer to either. I prefer the inheritance scenario myself, though maybe not money. Beware of an elderly woman. Do not risk, or gamble, money at the moment.
ok, the situation is this...i was planning on taking part of my tax return to spend on inventory...my darlin' gets all pissy when i have money, so i gave him half to keep the peace...due to unforeseen events, the money got spent, no inventory...my darlin' was then due for a bonus...he said he'd put aside some for me...didn't happen...said he'd make it up w/next 2 paychecks...didn't happen...so, there is your spendthrift...i don't know about a man who lives out of town...i'm not in contact w/any "men" out of town other than my brother! lol...and he's in no position to help...
so, there's the trouble and worry close to me...success through friends, absolutely b/c one of my clients is also a friend and i know once i send her her piece she will talk it up to everyone she meets (thereby getting me more clients)...
i'm glad to hear of eventual success, this is at least enough to keep me on a determined path...as far as the last card, i dunno...my marriage is happy...:) and i'm not mad at my darlin' for spending the money, so that's no biggie...
Part 2:
A temporary truce, or any expedient compromise, will deeply anger an older woman and upset a young man (child perhaps?
eh...i dunno...my mother-in-law is strange...and very odd about when we have money and they don't...upset a young man...a childish man perhaps? that would be my father-in-law...hehe
You personally are going to eventually succeed (this seems to be specifically about money), but do not be overly ambitious.

Your disillusionment and disappointment will give way to success. Keep your lawyer handy though.
good to note this...have to get a lawyer for copyright law...my designs are one-of-a-kind, and i want to protect that...again, good to hear of eventual success...though i wish it were NOW! lol
Motherhood and work together are causing a problem. You will get some bad news in this area. Consult a doctor.
well, taking care of the kiddies does interfere w/work time, for sure...and bad news in the motherhood dept. would be that a miracle occured and i got preggers again...hehe, let's hope not :D
A sincere, older woman friend will help you will a dangerous situation. From this you will be lucky and successful.
eh, not sure on that one...
Difficulty in a business deal with friends could result in losing the friend. Wait a bit.
will take note of that as well...
And geez, did this actually answer your question? I would, overall, say that the answer was "Wait".
yes, it answered my question, and waiting sucks (especially for an Aries), but that's life...hehe ;)
i don't wanna wait, but it looks as though this is what the universe needs for me to do...ok...i shall sit back and twiddle my thumbs and take down the part on my website about jewelry til i have my order and jewelry to show for it! :) thank you very very much Marion!! well done!

many blessings, and thanks again!

~azure

Alta

Thanks az, that is the kind of feedback that helps me decide if I want to keep using these cards or not. Diana thanks you too, since she was wondering about them as well. Marion

DarkElectric

Marion :)
Are you still testing your cards out? if so, would you try them out on me?
I've asked Diana for a reading as well. This is fun. Need another experimental subject?
If so, here's my question:
Will I become a famous musician?

azuremariposa

originally posted by Marion
ok, i figured out who this was...i never think of her as "older" b/c she's less than 10 yrs older than me, but i have a friend who is a very sincere person, very honest, and always gives me excellent advice (she's also my astrologer! ;) hehe)...just took me a bit to figure it out, thought i'd let ya know...:)

many blessings!

~azure

p.s. glad the feedback helped! :D

Alta

Okay DE, I'll do yours as well.

Sorry folks, that's it for now. I really have to do some other stuff today and not play on the Forums all day. :D :D

Alta

Will Dark Electric become a famous musician?

The Parlour Sibyl

You have the likelihood of great success, likely through taking a step into the unknown, a gamble. However, the cards say that you will experience delays. Nonetheless, your efforts will be crowned with success. You are likely going to have to travel because of this, but it will give you great satisfaction, even joy. You will also benefit from lucky chances, and even those who opposed will find reasons to team up with you again. The two last cards were: you can profit from good advice, and, see your doctor for a check-up.