PDA

View Full Version : Online Herbology Course

Dancinbear
08-02-2010, 00:29
I am interested in learning herbology. I was in the horticulture business for over 20 years but have a limited knowledge on this subject. Does anybody have experience with an online course? I am leaning toward a course offered by Susun Weed. Anybody know anything about her? Please help....

http://www.susunweed.com/Correspondence-Course-ABC.htm

Apollonia
08-02-2010, 01:10
I know she is very respected and probably one of the top people in herbology. I took a class once from one of her students, and the information and the way it was presented was clear and made a great deal of sense. That was probably 15 years ago or so, and much of what I learned stuck with me.

Also, Susun's Wise Woman books are excellent. I think her course is probably very good, and if I were going to take an online herbology course, I would definitely do hers.

Disa
08-02-2010, 01:21
Oh wow. That looks like a great course and the price is very reasonable.

I would take it if I weren't already taking courses in metaphysics which require a monthly payment. I think I'll bookmark it for when I have more time to devote to it. Sorry if I'm OT, as I don't know anything about her, but wanted to just say I'd take it and thanks for posting the info. I look forward to reading what other people have to say about it.

Muir Aingeal
09-02-2010, 18:48
With any luck I will be taking her courses soon. You can find Sunsun on youtube (where she has many informative videos) and she also has her own forum: http://www.healingwiseforum.com/

Dancinbear
09-02-2010, 20:15
Hey LavenderMist. I signed up with the Wise Woman on Sunday. Why don't you sign up and we can go to school together?

Muir Aingeal
09-02-2010, 20:52
You know, I think I will do just that. I've been wanting to take her courses for ages now.

Dancinbear
09-02-2010, 21:39
That would be awesome. We can compare notes. Let me know I'd you sign up!

TheOld
09-02-2010, 22:02
I just sign up for her "green Ally" courses yestserday after taking times to ask a couples of questions and the answers was verry nice and fast; seems great until now.

thanks

Dancinbear
09-02-2010, 22:48
We have to all keep in touch and discuss how are lessons are going. Can't wait to get my first lesson!

TheOld
17-02-2010, 07:14
He,
Got my manual by the post today, theres was also the list of books/cd to chooses and somes newsletter.

She also took times to write some nice introduction words with her own hands, very nice lady i should say.

So i'll let you know how it goes.

Have fun
O.

Always Wondering
17-02-2010, 12:05
I love Susun Weed. I have nurtured myself today with both Nettle and Oatstraw infusions. I go to her healing wise forum quite often and will check in here to see how the studies are going. Good luck.

AW

fairybugg
24-04-2010, 05:39
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to chime in. I am in the middle of the ABC's for Herbalism course. Have learned a ton and would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn about herbs.
Fairybugg