IM Reading Test and my deck has a sense of humor

shelikes2read

This afternoon, I performed a test IM reading for the phone service I work for, as they hope to roll out IM and email readings this year.

The task: do a general reading for the tester.

I got to the third card before I realized that the reading itself was describing the rollout of the IM service and the act of qualifying a bunch of readers for the service, which is what the tester is in the process of doing. LOL. Smart-aleck deck. ;)

The good news is, the new enterprise indicated in the reading should be a smashing success :), even if I did offer a piece of feedback that might delay rollout briefly. I suggested that they add a sound to alert recipients to incoming IMs. That way, readers don't have to watch the computer screen to be aware that an IM has arrived. Ditto for callers being alerted via the incoming-IM sound that the reader has sent them a response.

I do need to send back a response to their email test question as well, so I can be qualified for that. But I look forward to the time when I'm able to do IM and email readings, since I type quickly and I like to write.

minrice

How cool! I'd imagine it would be a great idea to offer those avenues for people who are more comfortable getting a reading that way than over the phone. I personally would prefer it if I wanted a reading!