Welcome, Pisces! ∝

GoddessArtemis

We have "officially" entered the Sun sign of Pisces. ∝ ∝ :TMOON

Hello, fishies! :angel:

As a fellow Pisces, I'd like to give a warm welcome to all of us here on AT (and I know there's lots of us!). May this Sun sign month be wonderful for one and all...and happy birthday to all Pisces from now to March 20th.

Yay! :party:

Let's show some :heart: to The Fish.

GA

Attachments

• pisces.jpg
    pisces.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 104

GoddessArtemis

No love for the Pisces??

GA

ravenest

Sure - here ya go; :heart:

I REALLY like the pic you linked. I had a recent experince with a 'Pisces' friend - I'll call it a misunderstanding (to put it mildly). Basically, she played a part in 'invoking a certain energy' and then freaked out about it, but still kept feeding it, and freaking out about it at the same time ???

On talking and sorting this out (which she did REMARKIBLY well) I had to ask; what gives with that ... I guess it's part of the Pisces nature ... two fish swimming in opposite directions. That, appearently was what her internal termoil was about. Later, on meditating on this I realised that with her (and some other 'Pisces') it may well be going this way: If I have an idea or something else, I may look at one side of the question and then the other, balance each with its opposite. I am sitting here looking out at the two viewpoints - not her she IS the viewpoint, first one then the other , flip-flop : ac/dc.

But that pic you likned, they are both coming together, I liked that, no one is being ripped apart - nice! I might send her a copy - thanks for that GA.

GoddessArtemis

ravenest said:
Sure - here ya go; :heart:

I REALLY like the pic you linked. I had a recent experince with a 'Pisces' friend - I'll call it a misunderstanding (to put it mildly). Basically, she played a part in 'invoking a certain energy' and then freaked out about it, but still kept feeding it, and freaking out about it at the same time ???

On talking and sorting this out (which she did REMARKIBLY well) I had to ask; what gives with that ... I guess it's part of the Pisces nature ... two fish swimming in opposite directions. That, appearently was what her internal termoil was about. Later, on meditating on this I realised that with her (and some other 'Pisces') it may well be going this way: If I have an idea or something else, I may look at one side of the question and then the other, balance each with its opposite. I am sitting here looking out at the two viewpoints - not her she IS the viewpoint, first one then the other , flip-flop : ac/dc.

But that pic you likned, they are both coming together, I liked that, no one is being ripped apart - nice! I might send her a copy - thanks for that GA.
Thanks! :)

I know all about the Pisces back/forth, but I tend to do my flip/flopping internally. Luckily for those around me, they see me as a very definitive and decisive person...little do they know the internal struggle I deal with to get there (unless I share, of course). :laugh:

Of course, as we all know, the rest of the chart has a lot to do with every Sun sign's behavior, but it's not easy being a Pisces. Some of us just hide it better than others.

Thanks for the Pisces :heart:. :D

GA

ANA

GoddessArtemis said:
Thanks! :)

I know all about the Pisces back/forth, but I tend to do my flip/flopping internally. Luckily for those around me, they see me as a very definitive and decisive person...little do they know the internal struggle I deal with to get there (unless I share, of course). :laugh:

Of course, as we all know, the rest of the chart has a lot to do with every Sun sign's behavior, but it's not easy being a Pisces. Some of us just hide it better than others.

Thanks for the Pisces :heart:. :D

GA

Happy Birthday to all Pisces

i am intrigued by this exchange, i have never had a pisces friend, and so i thought i had the monopoly on changing my mind 60 times a day, i am a gemini!!!

again happy birthday to all!

ana

ravenest

Ah, another 'dualist' sign. two fishes, twins ... hmmmm.

Kibeth

Hello all, Pisces. Wonderful, nice, mysterious fish, and one of them I know and love with all my Cancerian heart to the breaking point!!

GoddessArtemis

Kibeth said:
Hello all, Pisces. Wonderful, nice, mysterious fish, and one of them I know and love with all my Cancerian heart to the breaking point!!
Aw, you Cancerians do tend to love the Fish, I dunno why. :D

Thanks for all the :heart: for us Fishies, ATers. Much appreciated. :D

GA

Professor X

Pisces is the polar opposite of my Sun sign Virgo. This time of the year should make for a interesting time for myself. So far things are going okay.

kittiann

Yay, I'm a Pisces!

And my rising sign is Scorpio.. I'm just all full of watery energy :D