Crystals to compliment my Readings?

Sinduction

So, I'm going to be reading at our annual masquerade ball tomorrow and I wanted to bring some crystals this time, but I'm unsure of what I will need.

I figured some hematite, citrine, clear quartz and selenite but I think I need more.

I'm looking for grounding, clear mind, good communication, money, and connection to the divine. You know, all the things we need to do when we read. Oh, also something that might help keep me energized? I'll be reading for 6 hours instead of my usual 4 so I'm sure I will be wiped out.

Any suggestions to add to my very small list? I have a lot of crystals hidden away.

MCsea

Sinduction said:
So, I'm going to be reading at our annual masquerade ball tomorrow and I wanted to bring some crystals this time, but I'm unsure of what I will need.

I figured some hematite, citrine, clear quartz and selenite but I think I need more.

I'm looking for grounding, clear mind, good communication, money, and connection to the divine. You know, all the things we need to do when we read. Oh, also something that might help keep me energized? I'll be reading for 6 hours instead of my usual 4 so I'm sure I will be wiped out.

Any suggestions to add to my very small list? I have a lot of crystals hidden away.

You have just what you need in that list - but maybe a blue crystal for the chakra for communication - blue lace agate or sodalite - lapis to help earn money?
Water may help too - 6 hours is a LONG time
have fun
MARINA

allecto

Lapis sounds good. I've found aquamarine and apatite can both be quite good for the clarity/ comunication thing and I also like smokey quartz for when I'm reading, for grounding and protection from negativity.
Perhaps something for endurance, as well - carnelian? And like Marina said, water's good too :)

Le Fanu

Grounding? Think Obsidian, tourmaline, onyx and - yes - hematite.

To be honest, your list looks great as it is!

I think a nice combination for reading is citrine, hematite and clear quartz. A lovely tarot trio!

Sinduction

Thanks to you all! Can't talk, I'm already late!

I really appreciate all your help. :D

peaceandkarma

When I had a Tarot Card reading, as we were talking the reader told me that he kept a small Amethyst crystal with this Tarot Cards.

Gia

I always include Flourite to the mix to enhance my connection to my spirit guides and the sitters guides too!