Ebay Bargain?!

MareSaturni

Wow. Morgan Greer Tarot! I haven't seen one of those in 20 years.

Very rare indeed. I wonder if they'll accept my Golden Victorian Romantic in exchange for this exclusive deck.

:joke:

I don't even have a VR, but one can dream :p

Maybe the price was supposed to be £9.99, but the person typed it wrong and now... is probably not going to sell it... :bugeyed:

moonmorgan

I thought maybe that, too Marina.

A lesson to us all, perhaps, especially when bidding - watch where the decimal point goes, lol!

I've even dashed over to Amazon to have a look, because we all know how reasonable their prices can be for 'rare' tarot decks ;-).

Shall we tell the seller?

gregory

Look at question and answers; for some DAFT reason it says (in answer to "why is the price £99.99):

This is temporary while prices are adjusted and new stock gets entered into our system. The item is available to buy but this means that the price is about to be greatly reduced. We suggest that you 'Watch' the item, as we update our prices everyday.

So why the **** not check your price before you **** list ?

moonmorgan

LOL!! Gregory! Daft indeed!!

Do you think they offer a discount for multiple purchases?

MareSaturni

gregory said:

Welcome to ebay, the place in which the evolution clock almost runs backwards.

Seriously. Daft is not a big enough word.

olivia1

gregory said:
Look at question and answers; for some DAFT reason it says (in answer to "why is the price £99.99):

This is temporary while prices are adjusted and new stock gets entered into our system. The item is available to buy but this means that the price is about to be greatly reduced. We suggest that you 'Watch' the item, as we update our prices everyday.

well, as of now, it hasn't been updated...so they probably hoped they'd get lucky...

gregory

I don't know. I just "asked a question" (trans: sent a rather acid little message...) If you look at the LINKS on their own listing - they take you to where you can buy it on amazon for £8.42.....

Incomprehensible doesn't even come close.

Ange

That looks like the link that I put in the Morgan Greer thread.....and I sent a message to the seller to ask if the price was a mistake....and he said it was a 'temporary' price...lol...:)
Ang x