alert: Sola Busca on e-bay now

Debra

A hard to find deck; I kept expecting someone to grab it--not much time left. e-bay # 110465999751

Le Fanu

I'm curious to see what it goes for. I don't quite "get" the high price of the Sola Busca to be honest. Funny... The Minchiate I can understand, but not the Sola Busca. I love historical decks but this is the most laboured of all historical decks to learn...

Debra

No one bought it.

There was a craze for it a while ago here. It's very hard to find. I don't like the way it is done in the LS version (black borders).

Pixie Smith used the pictures as the foundation of the Rider deck.

gregory

I'm guessing people here didn't recognise the title as it was listed ?

ETA the seller has some nice decks up there - nothing outrageous, but some that a few people here seem to have been looking for....

Le Fanu

mmm.. interesting decks he's got. That's the edition of Sola Busca I had and traded. Different box and different backs to the conventional LoS one. The backs on this one have a smaller head motif inset...

photokat

I'd make sure to double check with the seller that he'll pack it up properly. I bought 5 decks from him a while back and put them loosely it in a thin bubble mailer.
Arrived torn open, with 3 out of 5 decks missing.
Good dude, otherwise.

giordanoberti

About Sola-Busca Tarot, Mayer's version 1998

About Sola-Busca Tarot, Mayer's version 1998http://solabuscatarot1998mayer.wordpress.com/