Have you ever predicted wrongly?

starshine81

I am pretty new in Tarot (1 year) and i have like a 100000 questions for you guys. But for the start, i am interested to know how accurate were your predictions so far. And if some of them failed, did you notice afterwards where your mistake was? I know Tarot is never lying, only the readers make mistakes. But have you actually seen them eventually?
I see Tarot as my angel from whom i have a lot to learn due to its wisdom. I couldn't live my life wihtout this beautiful art now, i would feel like a part of my soul is missing.
I can't wait for your answers.
Love,
Starshine.

Promise

Of course I'm wrong sometimes.

I'm only human, and far from perfect. You just can't expect to have a 100% accurate rate. We all have off days. Sometimes I can look back in hindsight and see where my interpretation went wrong, and sometimes you just won't ever know. There are way too many things that can factor into the vibe and outcome of a reading, so it's not always going to be possible to pinpoint exactly where things went wrong or why.

I learn from the mistakes I catch, and just have to shrug off the rest and chalk it up to being human and not being infallible.

starrystarrynight

Of course, we have all been wrong sometimes. Stick around the Your Readings forum, and that will prove it! :)

If anyone tells you s/he is right all the time in his/her tarot predictions, take it as a sure sign that it's a charlatan speaking.

gregory

I don't predict as such. But yes, I've been wrong.

Nytebugg

yep, no one is accurate 100% of the time. Think of a reading as a snapshot in time. when you get into future possibilities it's a bit more at the mercy of chance/fate. things change, your path changes. It doesn't mean the reading was wrong. It may have been right but you changed your path. Which is a good thing.
also, for me, my readings can go off based on my emotions and mood. I can pull nothing but gloom and doom if I am not emotionally centered. That makes for terrible readings.

yirabeth

I'm wrong sometimes, because I still don't listen well enough! I have a bit of issue with that. I do believe the cards are right, and my spirit guide is TRYING to tell me..but I get all human on her and misunderstand...hehe

~Yira

tarotlaura

Oh yes. I have to say that most of the time when it happens I am in a bad mood or i am really tired and not as focused as I should be. Or it could be that I didn't word the question right. Everyone has their off days. It happens.

Ambience

Tarot when used for predictions- is really just one probable path- but there are other dimensions of reality- other influences and other outcomes. I guess you can never really say someone is wrong or right( All perceptions are valid)-but maybe a reader is more in sync with things that day, therefore increasing the accuracy of relevant information given in any particular timeframe- i guess it helps if you are in the right place energetically or spiritually. Sometimes you are out of tune with the cards or life in general and it takes some patience,grounding and meditation or even a new day to feel okay again.

VGimlet

Yep, I've been wrong. Some of the time because I didn't realize what the message was (there have been several times when hours, or even days after a reading I'll go, "wait! it really meant this!")

I've also had times when I was way off track - some of the time I think because I gave my clients a heads up in time to do something about the situation.

Rev_Vesta

This has always been a huge debate...........
we all have to remember the Future is not set in stone.........

It really depends on the decisions being made, the people we have come into contact with, etc.. so many factors take into play ........

be gentle with self when the future does not seem to play out as we thought..........

take care
Vesta