Feels good :)

BelovedK

Yesterday I got an email thanking me for a reading I did a few months ago. The cards were so accurate and even predicted the month that her baby would be due (her reading was about the subject of her reproduction):D I try to never take personal credit for what the cards say, but I feel really good and appreciate when people follow up with me.

That's all.

Anyone else want to celebrate with me? I am a relatively new reader when it comes to reading for others so this was really special.

LadyKathryn

I love when that happens congratulations

Alta

Good to get that kind of feedback. Very reinforcing and encouraging. Yay for you!!!!! :thumbsup:

Alta

zephyr_heart

3 cheers for you!

:party: :thumbsup:

kwesifriends

Congrats BelovedK and you've done a great job! :D

sweet_intuition

Congratulations BB!

And believe me, this email is gonna be the first of many, thanking you for your fabulous readings :D

Woo Hoo!

Sulis

Good for you :).

SunChariot

You're allowed to take credit. :grin: The reading is a collaborative effort between the powers sending the answer and the reader's ability to transmit what is there. Your abilities (which I can see are considerable) are important as well. The same message could have been given to a number of readers and not everyone would have been as accurate.

So....congratualations. You might be new in experience, but not in talent. You have a gift.

Babs

BelovedK

SunChariot said:
You're allowed to take credit. :grin: The reading is a collaborative effort between the powers sending the answer and the reader's ability to transmit what is there. Your abilities (which I can see are considerable) are important as well. The same message could have been given to a number of readers and not everyone would have been as accurate.

So....congratualations. You might be new in experience, but not in talent. You have a gift.

Babs
Thank you!! :D

SunChariot

BelovedK said:
Thank you!! :D
Any time, the congratulations and compliments were well earned. You deserve them fully. :heart:

Babs