Tarot Behaviours

nisaba

<mumble>

I really can't be trusted with a credit card and a computer after midnight ...

zephyr_heart

nisaba said:
<mumble>

Why would it be?

[Assuming] You're overspending it makes you want to take a scissor and cut the CC in frustration? })

WonderGuy

Ooh! What did you get?
Don't worry, I can't trusted either, after midnight all bets are off.
(not buying has been the hardest part of my IDS.)

Libra8ca

nisaba said:
<mumble>

you only have this issue after midnight? My credit card and computer are a dangerous combination 24/7!!! :|

makani

Late Thursday night thru the wee hours Friday, I ordered 6 tarot bags from several Etsy sellers, and 2 tarot decks from Amazon! Not too much money was spent, still...I guess my day hadn't been fulfilling enough and I needed to give myself presents. I love presents, especially ones that come in the mail.

Umbrae

they're only MRP decks, not a big problem...you're okay...breathe...

Jaqueline

I remember "the day" when I was afraid to order online cause thousands of people would be out there stealing my identity - guess I got over that. So, what did you say your ordered? Inquiring minds want to know!

Metafizzypop

Actually, if a person knows that the urge won't hit till midnight they're really in luck. Because if you know what time the urge will strike, it means that you can prepare for it. You can always chain yourself up to a fence, away from any computers, and stay there till morning when, assumedly, the need to buy tarot will have passed.

If a person doesn't know when the urge will strike then it's a much bigger problem because then the person wouldn't be prepared for the attack, and wouldn't be properly chained to the fence. Or restrained in some other manner. :joke:

yirabeth

I know when my urges attack --

1. When I'm bored.
2. When I'm depressed.
3. When I have too much homework.
4. When my 78 Weeks/IDS card of the week is too weird.
5. When my son is annoying me.
6. When someone on AT gushes about a deck I don't have but now I NEEEEED IT!

(all the time, in other words)

Luckily for my bills, I don't actually have a credit card, I just use a debit card...lol So I have to check the balance, check my email to see which bills need paying and when, and balance that against payday.

Yeah, I don't buy cards nearly as often as I want to!!

~Yira

gregory

I know when my urge hits.

So do all of you. :|

Thank goodness I won't be in a position to buy anything for a few weeks ! (away from the web mostly, and on a crap connection when I'm at it !)