Princess & the Frog oracle deck

Alta

Hi all,

I did search but couldn't find anyone discussing it. It turns out that anyone who went to see Disney's The Princess & the Frog the first day or so (in Toronto at least and presumably elsewhere) got a free promotional oracle deck. My eldest niece and older sis went and so got two decks and when I went to visit a week or so ago gave me the spare deck. There are 12 cards in a pack plus a rather useless instructional card.

It is really cute (Some scans attached) and reads like a Magic 8 ball. Each card has a pic of a character from the movie and a simple divinatory meaning. There were 8 or so family members in the room and I did one question each and they seemed relevant. My younger sis said that when they opened the first deck and had played, she asked if she would find a lovely diamond ring which had slipped from her hand while scraping her car windows last winter. She found it that very day, probably three or four months after she asked.

Anyone else have these?, there must have been thousands printed.

Alta

Attachments

• PandF-01.jpg
    PandF-01.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 283
  • PandF-02.jpg
    PandF-02.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 261
  • PandF-03.jpg
    PandF-03.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 239

Dusk Till Dawn

I don't have them , but they show up on Ebay all the Time, rather cheaply. I think they are cute!

Altena

Those are supercute, maybe I should consider getting myself a set :D

canid

Oh, how cute! I just googled & ebayed & found nothing. I want! Seeker, about how much are they on eBay when they show up?

Aulruna

Looks very cool and fun! I have never heard of these!

Did you try to read with them, Alta?

Elven

LOL!! They are very cool!

Good for kids readings :D

Cheers
Elven x

Dusk Till Dawn

canid said:
Oh, how cute! I just googled & ebayed & found nothing. I want! Seeker, about how much are they on eBay when they show up?
They are 1 Euro, you need to search for: Kuess den Frosch
This is an allready ended Auction for one:
http://completed.shop.ebay.de/i.htm...fln=1&_nkw=frosch+tarot&LH_Complete=1&guest=1
Just saw that when you search just for : Kuess Frosch, there are a lot of Active ones there.
Here is one:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Kuess-den-Frosch...Filme_DVD_s_TV_Fanartikel?hash=item3caaf0212c

Altena

canid said:

I just searched for Princess and the Frog Cards and got up quite a few hits, but you'll probably have to search worldwide as most of them are located in the US. They only cost about $6-7 + shipping, which isn't a bad price at all :)

OmSeaweed

Really lovely cards! I love how they break through "the 4th wall," so to speak : ) So vivid and charismatic...I hope I can find some, too.

canid

Altena said:
I just searched for Princess and the Frog Cards and got up quite a few hits, but you'll probably have to search worldwide as most of them are located in the US. They only cost about $6-7 + shipping, which isn't a bad price at all :)

I had searched for Princess & the Frog oracle, that's why I didn't get much. Just movie stuff. It looks like they're trading cards, kinda like Bella Sara cards, if that's the case, they'll probably be in chain stores, like WalMart or Target, by all the other kids' trading card stuff. I'll check it out. When did this movie come out? I also saw that some movie theatres were giving a deck away to viewers.