tell it like it is

woodsyowl

has anyone had any funny, or deep, "AHA," moments with tarot? what i mean is when the deck may send a jumper out, just to give you a wake up call for yourself? one time i was reading at night after a stressful day at work, TOTALLY exhausted, my eyes hurting. asked my question, and i was so tired i could hardly keep awake. a jumper leaped out of the deck. the 4 of swords! i laughed at that one!!!!!!!!! the deck telling me to take a rest; GO TO BED. and, thats exactly what i did! i had a friend who was obsessively reading on a love relationship gone wrong, and she told me the moon card literallly SHOT out of the deck and hit her square off the tip of her nose! and, she said it stung it hit so hard! can you imagine that???????? told her, STOP OBSESSING! that was the best i ever heard! anyone have funny or strange things happen like this?

Jaqueline

Yes - I got up in the night once. Just couldn't sleep, all my troubles weighing on my mind. Sat down on the couch & drew 1 card - the Nine of Swords - in my Golden deck the picture is of a person sitting up in bed holding their head in their hands in anguish - like a picture of me at that moment. . .

woodsyowl

wow, thanks for the reply. i find this fascinating. tarot is truly amazing what it can say to us!