Factor for a good reading - person who can express himself !!

ruchikari

okay i have read a lot of posts@ AT where basically we are trying to understand what goes wrong in a reading. Is it the reader (moods etc) , the querent or other such things which have been discussed a lot of times.

I have realized from numerous readings that emotions do play a role and also how much does that person express himself.

For e.g if a person is very open in life and doesn't hide stuff from others then the cards read them perfectly !! they catch the very essence of the person also if the person is very emotional and expressive then too cards read him/her like an open book

And if say a person keeps to himself, and his actual self is hidden from everyone, that is even his closest friends don't know everything about him then the cards find it very difficult to read him.

All this i realized cause of this naughty ,fun loving guy in my college who's also sneaky !! no matter how many times i do a reading for him its always gibberish. Then i realized barring the fact everyone loves him ..no one actually knows him, he has many layers and he hides behind them. All of them may actually think how fun loving and outward this guy is, but we don't know much about his actual true self.

I compared his readings to those which have been absolutely perfect. Absolutely perfect readings comes from querents who express their emotions openly, that is they are generally very open and understood by all.

214red

i would have to disagree with you there, i dont think its about the openness of the person, i dont think that has anything todo with it.

The reading you do for him is likely because the card perhaps conflict, some people are a bit more complex, some people are differnt to what they show.i would also suggest that if the reading isnt given to you on a plate you arent looking beyond that.What makes you think the reading is gibberish, does he not give you the feedback you need to validate your reading? that doesnt mean its not right.

how do you work out your readings are 'perfect' is that because you know the person well enough to know your right, because they are open and tell you, your right....

ruchikari

214red said:
how do you work out your readings are 'perfect' is that because you know the person well enough to know your right, because they are open and tell you, your right....

of all the things, i know one thing about him that he will not lie if i ask him "is this how your past been" that doesn't mean he's an open person its just that as a principle he will not lie ..

Its just an observation. Since i'm currently staying in an hostel i happen to get lot of practice ..am just observing a connection between all the readings

gregory

Most readers don't know the person they are reading for; don't even know a lot about them, an unless you grill them before you start, you won't have that kind of information. I don't ask people about their past before I start, that's for sure. I just ask if they have a question.

How do you "know" the readings are "wrong" ? Does he say they are ? They may make perfect sense to him and he just doesn't choose to tell you what they mean to him.

ruchikari

gregory said:
I don't ask people about their past before I start, that's for sure. I just ask if they have a question.

Am talking about a reading where cards showing past, present, future of the person are drawn. I also don't ask questions regarding the past before the reading ..since dat is one of the things am going to read.

Am talking about my situation. Most of the people for whom i read i know them as they are from my hostel. All of us may not be close friends but we have some basic idea about each other.

And yes he has told me that the reading is of the mark. And am sure he's not lying

Since am reading for people i know (at least some basic idea) that too a lot of times ..am just making an observation that there is a relationship between the querents personality and the reading.

Its not that the reading will be absolutely wrong ( i think i gave an extreme example).. am just saying if the person is difficult to understand then even in his readings there will be slight difficulty in interpreting. Again am just drawing a connection between a persons personality and his reading. Just an observation.

SunChariot

That hasn't been the case for me either. I can read someone who is private as well as someone who is open. But then I never try to connect with the querent in any way, shape or form. I try to connect wtih my higher powers in a reading and they know everything there could possibly be to know in all its detail.

If I happened to feel intimidated by someone becasue they were so private, that could affect my reading as our state of mind affects our skills. But I would not read while in that state of mind, but instead meditate and do what I could to eliminate that beforehand.

Babs

Amanda

My experience is that the cards never lie no matter who the person is. However, I have had the sitter blatanly lie on the cards- I could feel it. They would have rather made me look 'wrong' than to look stupid (from their perspective).

SunChariot

I also find that the cards (or rather the source that sends the answers) often knows the person better than they know themselves. The cards always see clearly, but sometimes we don't see ourselves clearly. We sometimes have blockages and whatnot that prevent us from recognizing somethign as true about us even when it truly is. The cards see beyond that and get at the truth.

Babs

Grizabella

I don't read people. I read the cards. And then I don't necessarily depend on the people I read for to tell me I was right or not. There are probably as many reasons why people might not tell me I'm right as there are people who sit in front of me for readings. None of that matters. I just read the cards in front of me and that's that. :)

Amanda

I do read people. And I think it's very beneficial to understand the cards and what they are getting across. For instance, if a person expresses an eyebrow raise, I've probably said something in a way that doesn't make sense. If their eyes pop open real wide, I know I'm on the right track. :) So there is more to it than just reading the cards and whether or not someone expresses themselves fully.