Any Other Metal Tiger Aquarians?

greatdane

or just metal tigers?

GD

saleeneh

umm... dunno

I am an aquarian born in the year of the tiger does that count??

greatdane

It Sure Does!!!

Metal is my element, but do you know how RARE to find an AQUARIAN TIGER floating around?:)) we are kindred!

GD

WolfyJames

I'm also an Aquarius and a Tiger too but I'm wood, not metal. So I fit 2/3 of what you're looking for.

jcwirish

GD, what's a tiger, a metal, a wood... ? I'm not hip to this lingo.

greatdane

Hi JC

Basically, chinese astrology and element signs. Like if you were born in the year of the rabbit or tiger and separately what element you are like metal.

Did a quick search. Don't know this site, but this might help. Let me know. I can find you other stuff. But basically, like astrology, but chinese and then you figure out the element.

http://www.xtraastrology.com/chinese_elements.html

NorthernTigress

I'm a Gemini Water-Rat. I've always been amazed at the similarities between the traits for Gemini and Rat.

(Yes, I am the Rat who wishes she was a Tiger. :joke: )

WolfyJames

greatdane said:
Basically, chinese astrology and element signs. Like if you were born in the year of the rabbit or tiger and separately what element you are like metal.

Did a quick search. Don't know this site, but this might help. Let me know. I can find you other stuff. But basically, like astrology, but chinese and then you figure out the element.

http://www.xtraastrology.com/chinese_elements.html

It's important to know that in chinese astrology, when they say "year", they mean chinese year which is not our year system to us. Each year in China starts a different day but it's usually in february, so if you were born at the beginning of the year like me (january 24th 1975), you really need to have a real chinese chart with the yearly chinese dates to find out if you're the sign of that year or of the previous year. In my case even though I was born in 1975, the chinese beginning of the year was after my birthday so I'm the 1974 sign: tiger.

Some websites with tools to know which sign you are that only uses the years, and not the birthdate, don't take into account the chinese year and therefore will be useless for those born at the beginning of the year, they will be tossed automatically with our current year, not the chinese one.

Manda

I am a Taurus-Fire-Snake. I have a grand trine in fire too. It's getting hot in here. })

greatdane

Manda and Wolfy

Too funny, Manda! Wolfy, thank you for reminding me. I know because I was born in January too, and some amateur chinese charts don't list me as the tiger because THEY don't keep that in mind, the different between our year and their year.