Article in the Daily Mail Uk- bit one-sided.

214red

its nonsense, like everything in the daily mail! I read in the metro which is owned by the same group that Tarot is witchcraft...they did a big article that didnt make sense

Le Fanu

Oh but the Daily Mail. Such poison. I wouldn't really expect much else to be honest...

Muir Aingeal

Sounds like she had an addictive personality to begin with. What she should have done is bought herself her own pack of cards and learned how to read for herself I bet that would have saved her a lot $$$

She doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway with all that foolish spending of hers.

214red

stupid thing is alot of people who are intelligent lack common sense...so they kind of deserve what they get

Flaxen

This article is pretty typical of this paper. I don't bother reading it any more - I just can't take anything it prints seriously.

214red

it should go straight to cat litter

thorhammer

The tone of the whole thing is just that she wants to shift the blame from an addictive personality, as LavenderMist said, as well as a dependence issue, from her own responsibility onto someone else(s). Pathetic.

This woman is *successful*?? If that's the sort you get when you get *success*, you can keep it and I'll be a happy failure.

\m/ Kat

MareSaturni

If the reader is good, you should value & respect him or her.
If the reader is a con, than yeah, give him bad advertising.

Now, if YOU became addicted, that your own goddamn problem, You are the sick person, not all readers are crappy.

How could a well-educated TV executive let her addiction to psychics cost her £25,000 and ruin her marriage? By being a complete idiot. Please, remove yourself from the gene pool.

How many times do we have to flush before this sort of person goes away?

greatdane

I think Kat and Lavender....

so have it pegged right. It didn't mention what else she may have spent on. Addictive personality who was obsessed with spending her money. If it had been on jewelry or clothes, they wouldn't have had a story though, would they?