Crystals for healing stomach issues

Shikamaru

What crystals would you recommend for healing like, bad digestion/stomach issues? I figure placing some on my stomach and meditating could help. I feel like my inner flame is dwindling and a flicker compared to what it once was, and perhaps it is effecting my body negatively.

Any suggestions/crystals that should help?

Samarial

I heard moonstones are good for stomach problems.

Briar Rose

I am sorry you are going through that. What I used was citrine points I held in my hands, one hand, point up, annd the hand, point down. I read that in one of my crystal books...forget which one. If I find out, I will let you know. All the best to you.

The stomach&intestines are our second brain. Just think of all the phrases we use;

You make me sick to my stomach.
I think I am going to puke.
You make me nauseous.
Go with your gut feeling.
My gut tells me to....
I have a gut feeling.
I hate your guts.

There is an excellent book;
"Gut Solutions" by, Brenda watson and Leonard Smith.

best I have read. Check it out. Any questions feel free to PM me. The pain depletes all of your energy and the person you once were will be lost. After all I have been through, I feel I could offer excellent suggestions to you.

Shikamaru

I was so eyeing the moonstones last night. I ended up using my most powerful quartz, 3 amethysts, 1 Lapis, 2 green stones (Forget what they are called, green is the color of healing), 4 turquoise, and 2 rose quartz. Tonight I will try the Cirtine points and moonstones.

I have a feeling stress could also be a factor, I get extremely burned out/stressed at work. (The new owners break the law so much it isn't even funny, like basic human rights, so I get dehydrated and overworked and it sucks.)

BodhiSeed

For the stomach issues, orange calcite perhaps. Because of the stress from work, you might try lepidolite or blue lace agate. Since your bosses are breaking the law, you might think about carrying some black stones for protection, such as jet, onyx or black tourmaline.