Not sure if this goes here but...

saleeneh

Question for those of you in the know, If you are getting a court card pop up for someone infuencing a situation from the other side of the veil, does it usually come up rx, upright or a mixture of both. And will their actions also come up rx?? due to their origins??

SunChariot

That depends a lot on how you use reversals. I personally have three methods I use and alternate between and none of them change the card to its opposite meaning.

All I can tell you is that if i were to do a reading as you mentioned in your post, the way I read it would make no difference. The cards could come up in either direction and it would have no effect on if someone is influencng things from beyond the veil or not. At least not the way I read.

However.....you are always free to invent your own methods. EG you can decide before a reading to use reversed cards to indicate the influnce of someone "behind the veil" and used uprigth cards to indicate someone still living. There is no reason that you can't make up your own methods to get yourself the answer you want, as needed. As long as you are clear on what you plan to do before you start, the cards will work with whatever method you choose.

Babs