Help please with getting this deck

Grizabella

I don't know where to post this. I don't usually come to the Oracle section. I just saw this deck, though:

http://strangerealms.multiply.com/photos/album/137/Mystisches_Kipper#

For some reason, I love Lenormand type decks and I'd love to have this one. I'm terrible with foreign language sites and would hate to try ordering from one. Can anyone help me? I'd trade for one in a second but I wouldn't want to try ordering. I've got quite a few little decks like this and I'm going to start using them. I can't order right this minute but in time, I can.

emmsma

Sending PM.

cardlady22

Is emmsma PMing about our little Group Order that we're starting to set up? I'm looking at making one through amazon.de shortly.

Flaxen

I've just ordered one through amazon.de - it was really easy. If you have an amazon account already you can log in with that and order. Loving my lenormands and looking forward to trying these. :)

Bernice

I got mine through amazon UK :)

Bee :)

Quester

:bugeyed: OOOOHHHH Grizz what a great looking deck!!!!

emmsma

Nope didn't need to. Had a back up I could spare. :)

Also, they are still available from resellers at amazon.com.

Grizabella

Everyone is so nice and helpful! I've had several Lenormands for a long time now and even though I haven't used them, they just feel "right" somehow. I love holding them and looking through them. I can't bring myself to part with any of them. One of my favorites is a little one that says on the package "Le Jeu du Destin Antique" that someone has trimmed the borders off of. It feels like it's been used quite a bit and I love the antique yellowish look of it. I love them all, though. I don't know how to distinguish the name of the deck from the other words on most of them or I'd list them.

I do know one of them is the Mystical Lenormand and the other one is the Astrologisches one, though.

I got a pretty large-ish carved wooden box several years ago from Goodwill or somewhere that says Haiti on the top and that's where I keep all my Lenormands.