Crystals and "energy work" and Soulmates

andyriggle

Hi! It's been awhile since I've posted here, but thought I'd share my latest psychic journey- one to do with crystals and energy work, which I still don't really understand, but it seems maybe to have worked.

I contacted someone on the net regarding someone I felt was a soulmate. She meditated on us, called me back and said she picked up that we were and had shared many past lives. Over a week or 2 she taught me to connect with our spirit guides through breathing & meditation, and I really was able to connect. Unfortunately, I guess there was only so much they could do, and I was unable to get anywhere.

She told me there was a bridge between us that was down, that many connections had to be repaired and she needed to do crystal energy work. I said forget it. She called me back from time to time, and I finally said "yes" and even went to Los Angeles to see her. She used HUGE crystals in her meditation: amethist, citrene, MASSIVE rose quartz and other stuff I've never seen.

Anyway, it took over an exhausting month or two, and she said he was about to make contact. I was drained and was just calling her back to close my case, and got a call from a number I didn't recognize. Called her & she said it was him. Tried to call it back & got a weird dial tone, and told her it was a junk call. Got called back again, answered and nothing. The next day I was literally picking up the phone to call her and tell her to close the case, and my cell phone rang, answered it and it was him, after not hearing from him in a year. I freaked out, and told him I had to go to work. Anyway, we have been talking since then. And some pretty long calls too. Feels like I've known him forever.

I don't know if all this is coincidence, or if she was really able to repair connections with a bunch of rocks. Whatever the case, I feel real good now and wondered if anyone here has ever heard of this type of work?

Thanks for reading through this long post!

Love & Light,

Andy