Aquarius =)

LaIslaBonita

Is anyone an Aquarian here? What are the good/bad traits of Aquarius?

StarShine

Yes, once again you have encountered StarShine! ;D
Although I am not an Aquarius (I am Cancer) I live with one. (Aquarius/Cancer is a really wild combo!) I also happen to have an astrology book sitting next to my computer.
On the up side, Aquarians tend not to be prejudiced against race, religion, color, etc. They take people based on who they are not what they are. They are also intellectuals. They look at things from a logical standpoint.
On the down side, Aquarians can be moody-going from one extreme to another. Also, they do not deal with emotional issues very well. They are more at ease with their minds than their hearts.
Overall, Aquarians are fun, loyal, intellegent and just a hoot to be around! I know I love mine, but he does keep me on my toes!
Just remember- depending on exactly when and where you were born, other aspects of you Astrological chart can influence these traits, either sharpening them or making them less important, and even add other traits. There are a few sights who will create your Natal Chart and give you an interpretation. Just search under Astrology.

LaIslaBonita

Heehee, alo again, Starshine ^_^.

That sounds a lot like me! That's funny, because my mama is Cancer! LOL!

I actually got my Natal chart from astrology.com :D. My aunt actually has this book with all 365 days in the year and the astrological descriptions and tarot and elements of each, and it's scary how accurate it is. By the way, my tarot card is the Fool. Can anyone interpret? ;_;

sarai21

Hi there-
I am an aquarius but I can't judge myself...
However- I have recently met a woman who is in law and is defending a mass murderer. Part of me is appalled-how can someone defend someone who was bent on killing and destroying? Part of me also believes she is in the right- EVERYONE is entitled to representation. Her justification is that, although this person has done wrong, more harm would be done if he was not represented. "Law" is being upheld- no exceptions. Order would not be preserved if we could pick and chose who is deserving and who is not. We are all entitled and equal. Hard to stomach, but very true to the typical Aquarius ideal.

Sophie

I am not an Aquarian - but my man is, and sounds very like StarShine's ;). I also have a lot of planets in the 11th House - the house associated with Aquarius - and so I'm completely at home with those Aquarian ideals (like the example of representation for all, given by Sarai).

theunseen

Im aqaurias. I dont know what the good and nbad traits are, but i was born in jamuary. spo yea. :)

emiy

madmoiselle

I'm a Leo, but I seem to attract Aquarians or some-thing, I know a lot of them! I like them, to me, they are open-minded, friendly, understanding. They seem to be easily distracted ... but they are a lot of fun!

chrisam-crystals

yep, i'm an aquarius and we love all that relates to freedom, wackiness, distraction and invention! :D

give me something that is weird and unusual and i am like a pig in wotsit......sit me in an office 9-5 and i will die a slow death of boredom. lol

iirc though, there are 2 types of aquarian because of us having saturn and uranus as our planets - i'm not 100% up on astology so don't take my word for it!

uranians are wild and wacky mad inventor types with a penchant for anything that involves dressing strangely and having purple hair, and saturnine are more....well saturnine and cold really.....lol

jue xx

stardancer

I am a Libra, but I love Aquarians. They are fun loving, eclectically odd, diverse, and have wicked senses of humor.

The only complaint I've ever encountered from women married to an Aquarius, is they sometimes put more emphasis on humanity and the world, rather than personal family. Not that family isn't important, but there is a side to them that identifies with the world in a personal way, rather than being inclusively tribal and family oriented. And they sometimes have funny habits, and staunch ideas that are unusual. But I think this makes them fun friends to be with.

mingbop

I'm capricorn with a lot of aquarius bits...and I'm CONFUSED lol