PDA

View Full Version : Horary Readings

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 03:10
As promised I'm starting a thread for Horary readings. Those who have been following the 'Traditional Astrology' thread will be familiar with the principles but for those who are new to Horary, it is a method of answering specific questions that are important to you. Virtually any question can be asked but the key thing is that you must have a personal interest in the issue - that is it affects you or somebody you have a connection to. Questions that are idle speculation or whose outcome is irrelevant to you tend not to produce sensible answers.

If you wish to ask a question, also bear in mind that you need to think carefully about your question first and make sure you ask the real question that concerns you. For example, If you are concerned that your friend Jill's fiance, Jack, is having an affair with another woman, then asking the question 'Will Jack marry Jill? will not get to the heart of the real matter.

Questions can be quite trivial in the general order of things, 'Where are my slippers?' is not one of the crucial issues in human affairs, but it may be important to you at this moment and it's a valid Horary question.

You may find that after you've asked a question, I come back to you for more information or clarification, so please be ready to respond. I'll post the chart for the question and my reading. Again, I may come back to you during the reading for further clarifications - the reading is a dialogue between the querent (person asking the question) and the Astrologer.

OK so with those reminders in place feel free to ask a question

obeygravity
01-05-2010, 03:21
I'd love one. And my question is whether or not I'll find someone to be in a long term committed relationship with by the end of the year? Do you need me to give you my birth chart?

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 03:54
No I don't need your birth chart, though I might ask for it at the end to see if there's any contradictory or supporting evidence there LOL.

Have you got somebody in minde and, if so, have you made any progress or is this a completely blank slate? The answer to that question will make reading the chart easier

Edited to add:

To ensure that the question is properly read, please also confirm that the relationship will be a romantic one and not a business, or other type :)

obeygravity
01-05-2010, 04:02
Well, the initial question is done without anyone in mind. Though if you have time later, it would be nice if you could do a reading on a relationship I have with someone (non-romantic). And yes, it's a romantic one that I'm looking for hahaha

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 04:44
OK and as you've muddied the waters slightly, do I take it that the person in the non-romantic relationship is excluded from the question or have you secret hopes there?

obeygravity
01-05-2010, 04:47
OK and as you've muddied the waters slightly, do I take it that the person in the non-romantic relationship is excluded from the question or have you secret hopes there?

Oh! Sorry! excluded from the question.

Heavensent
01-05-2010, 05:16
May I have one? It is romantic in nature and I really want to know if "JWP" truly wants to be with me relationship wise and possibly marry.

Thank you.

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 06:29
May I have one? It is romantic in nature and I really want to know if "JWP" truly wants to be with me relationship wise and possibly marry.

Thank you.

OK I'll do yours after I finish the one for obeygravity. In the meantime perhaps you could have a think about time period. It's best not to leave the question open ended because either the answer applies for all time or there is some falling off over time. I suggest a period of a year or shorter is ok for most things, though you might want to consider a shorter time. You don't need to reply till I've finished the reading. That would actually make things easier because the two readings would be completely separate.

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 06:33
Oh! Sorry! excluded from the question.

OK, I'll aim to post my reading tomorrow. Either way the answer works out it might be worth you posting your natal details. That's not because I mistrust the method but because I mistrust me LOL. I'd want to see what a different approach holds and if I get different answers I can try to reconsider them.

franniee
01-05-2010, 06:55
May I ask one?

What will happen at the place I read? It is having financial difficulties. They actually asked the readers to come in and read for free on May 13th. Rubbed me the wrong way but I ended up agreeing so as not to rock the boat. Maybe a better question is will I stay? or what is our future together,

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 07:01
OK franniee I'll 'do you' as number three. Again in the meantime please think through the question and make sure it's what you want to ask and expresses the question as best as possible.

It will take me about three more days, probably a little longer to work through the three querents who have asked questions. So for anyone else interested please save your questions till I have finished franniee. I'll post to ask for further questions.

Otherwise the questions/charts will become dated and lose relevance.

Nytebugg
01-05-2010, 07:14
I'd be interested in a reading when you come back to this after doing the other readings you have to do.
Horary fascinates me and is something I would be interested in learning more about in the future but I am just now learning about Astrology in general.

obeygravity
01-05-2010, 07:24
OK, I'll aim to post my reading tomorrow. Either way the answer works out it might be worth you posting your natal details. That's not because I mistrust the method but because I mistrust me LOL. I'd want to see what a different approach holds and if I get different answers I can try to reconsider them.

Do you mean posting them after the reading's been done or now? hahahah

moderndayruth
01-05-2010, 07:30
deleted

Minderwiz
01-05-2010, 07:50
Do you mean posting them after the reading's been done or now? hahahah

After the reading will be fine.

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 00:59
The first task is to verify that this is a valid chart. The planetary hour lord is the Moon, which doesn’t really agree with a Libra Ascendant. However there are no considerations before judgement and the two main significators are very appropriate to a question on a relationships, Venus, and Mars, with the Moon as co-signficator. I could have considered this a fifth house question on romance, but it specifically refers to a long term relationship or marriage and that is seventh house.

Looking at Venus first (obeygravity) Venus is placed in Gemini on the ninth house cusp. Athough this may not seem a strong placement in terms of essential dignity, Venus has some significant mutual receptions with Mercury, resulting in Venus having the highest point count of any planet (though I tend to have doubts about the idea of giving equal points to dignity through mutual reception. The ninth house is a cadent house, though it does trine the Ascendant, so a reasonable chart position. There is another significance of the ninth house, from my point of view, it shows the querent to be a long distance away. Venus also trines the Ascendant by sign, and if not yet applying to the trine will soon be doing so.

Mars (the possible partner) is placed in Leo in the eleventh House and does sextile the Ascendant. Mars has dignity only through a mutual reception by face with Jupiter – virtually negligible

The Moon is on the third House cusp and opposes Venus, it is also peregrine, so that does not look so good.

Let’s look at the receptions involved. Neither Venus nor Mars is in a dignity of the other – that’s another worrying sign, BUT they are both in the Terms of Mercury. Not a strong link by any means but it has a very mild suggestion that someone else might have a role in bringing the two together.

There are further two favourable indicators though. Firstly, Venus is moving towards a sextile with Mars, though there a separation of nearly 6 degrees. A sextile would be a definite indicator of success. Even better is the movement of the Moon. The Moon’s last aspect was the opposition to Venus and her next aspect is a trine to Mars. This is a phemomenon called ‘Translation of Light’ A faster planet will aspect a slower significator and then go on to aspect the second (and also slower) significator. The symbolism is of a third party bringing the two other parties together (with the Moon in the third this could be a sibling or a neighbour). Lilly would want to see some connection through house, (sign) triplicity or term and that is not the case here. Nevertheless, I’d say that given the approaching sextile of Venus and Mars there’s a strong indication of success.

In summary, there are clear indicators of success. Both significators aspect the Ascendant and will connect both through a forthcoming sextile aspect and through the Moon’s translation of light. The only reservations relate to the weak Moon, but on balance the outcome is favourable.

obeygravity
02-05-2010, 02:27
The first task is to verify that this is a valid chart. The planetary hour lord is the Moon, which doesn’t really agree with a Libra Ascendant. However there are no considerations before judgement and the two main significators are very appropriate to a question on a relationships, Venus, and Mars, with the Moon as co-signficator. I could have considered this a fifth house question on romance, but it specifically refers to a long term relationship or marriage and that is seventh house.

Looking at Venus first (obeygravity) Venus is placed in Gemini on the ninth house cusp. Athough this may not seem a strong placement in terms of essential dignity, Venus has some significant mutual receptions with Mercury, resulting in Venus having the highest point count of any planet (though I tend to have doubts about the idea of giving equal points to dignity through mutual reception. The ninth house is a cadent house, though it does trine the Ascendant, so a reasonable chart position. There is another significance of the ninth house, from my point of view, it shows the querent to be a long distance away. Venus also trines the Ascendant by sign, and if not yet applying to the trine will soon be doing so.

Mars (the possible partner) is placed in Leo in the eleventh House and does sextile the Ascendant. Mars has dignity only through a mutual reception by face with Jupiter – virtually negligible

The Moon is on the third House cusp and opposes Venus, it is also peregrine, so that does not look so good.

Let’s look at the receptions involved. Neither Venus nor Mars is in a dignity of the other – that’s another worrying sign, BUT they are both in the Terms of Mercury. Not a strong link by any means but it has a very mild suggestion that someone else might have a role in bringing the two together.

There are further two favourable indicators though. Firstly, Venus is moving towards a sextile with Mars, though there a separation of nearly 6 degrees. A sextile would be a definite indicator of success. Even better is the movement of the Moon. The Moon’s last aspect was the opposition to Venus and her next aspect is a trine to Mars. This is a phemomenon called ‘Translation of Light’ A faster planet will aspect a slower significator and then go on to aspect the second (and also slower) significator. The symbolism is of a third party bringing the two other parties together (with the Moon in the third this could be a sibling or a neighbour). Lilly would want to see some connection through house, (sign) triplicity or term and that is not the case here. Nevertheless, I’d say that given the approaching sextile of Venus and Mars there’s a strong indication of success.

In summary, there are clear indicators of success. Both significators aspect the Ascendant and will connect both through a forthcoming sextile aspect and through the Moon’s translation of light. The only reservations relate to the weak Moon, but on balance the outcome is favourable.

Okay, I'm very new to astrology but would you mind explaining how you came up with the chart? I'm not exactly too sure on what to give feedback for, though if it's on the planets that you've come up with, you were right about the libra ascendent. However, at any rate, this all seems promising. This, also! is my birthchart as requested for you to compare. http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/ChoixNoir/astro_w2gw_01_mildred_hp441525570.gif

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 03:05
The Chart is cast for the moment that I understood the question. It was also cast for my location so that fixed time and place. I was very sure that I understood the question first time around and cast it then but I was prepared to discard it if you had been considering a non-romantic relationship (it might still have worked but I would have gone for a fresh start) or had wanted to convert the current non-romantic relationship into a romantic one.

The chart looked valid for a romantic relationship question so I held onto it till you confirmed that was what you were looking for.

I'm not completely convinced that the outcome will be positive. Testimonies for are; Both significators aspect the Ascendant in some way, There is a forming aspect between both significators which promises a good outcome and the Moon will translate light from one significator to the other. It will do this before either planet changes sign and without aspecting any other planet first. This is muich more promising than the forming sextile, as it will not be perfected till after both planets have changed signs.

Testimonies against are: weak Moon, and no reception between the significators (apart from the very weak link with Mercury). However there WILL be some reception when the two planets perfect the sextile (Venus is in the Terms of Venus and Face of Mars and Mars is in the Terms of Venus). These are the weakest essential dignities so it won't be love at first sight. However it could be a the mild attraction that is enough to get a relationship going.

I'll look at your natal predictions for the rest of the year to seem if there's anything in there that supports the conclusion. However I think you have a better than evens chance that something will happen.

This horary only requires a 'yes' or 'no' feedback. Either you are in a relationship by the end of the year or you are not. If the indications are that you are or are on the point of one, then the horary was correct. If there's nothing on the horizon then the horary was either wrong or the negative factors were enough to outweigh the positive ones. I still would go for a postive outcome though

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 03:09
Heaavensent booked the next one - but I need a clear time frame, so if she can get back to me we can move on to the next reading.

I'll also answer any further questions or queries that obeygravity has on the first reading.

obeygravity
02-05-2010, 03:41
Ooohh, okay Hahaha. Sorry, I'm so used to posting in the tarot forum where you give a lot of in depth feedback that saying simply yes or not throws me off :laugh: I guess for the most part I'm curious about how much it matches up to my own birth chart. Though if you have time to do another (which I'm just going to assume you don't and will then wait), I do still have that one other question.

VenusRising
02-05-2010, 03:52
Hello I would love a horary reading. My question is what can I expect in love matters in 2011-2012? so far things are going great with my boyfriend, but we have different projects in different countires. i am going to grad school in western europe and he may get a job elsewhere. his plan is up in the air while mine is pretty much set in stone. could you tell me what to expect in our relationship? thanks.

Heavensent
02-05-2010, 05:13
My rephrased question is: are JWP's feelings for me truly strong enough to marry me in a year. Thank you.

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 05:20
OK I'll take that revised question.

There are two elements to the question:

JWP's feelings for you

Whether a marriage between you will take place, within one year from today.

Please note that this does not preclude marriage in a longer perio, so if the answer is 'No' please don't give up hope. Secondly the chart assumes that you act accordingly. That is if the chart says 'Yes' you don't just sit back and ignore JWP till he proposes LOL.

Heavensent
02-05-2010, 05:25
Lol. Okay. I understand.

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 05:48
I've cast the chart and will give my reading shortly but I have a question to ask:

Have you got doubts about his feelings, if only to the extent of doubting they are strong enough for your desired outcome?

Heavensent
02-05-2010, 06:16
No its not only for the desired outcome. Its actually for my piece of mind because I know he cares.

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 08:08
On first sight this chart is very similar to that for obeygravity. The Ascendant is in Libra and that gives the significators as Venus and Mars. Appropriate for a relationship question.

However there are some significant differences. This time there are considerations before Judgement. In particular the Ascendant is in the last three degrees of Libra, and that casts doubt on the validity of the chart. Sometimes it is argued that an Ascendant in a late degree means that there is nothing now that the querent can do about the matter - it will take it's course. Alternatively it is just too late for the Astrologer to make a judgment. So there is a very big reservation over anything I say about the outcome.

Venus is slightly less strong than in the previous horary but is still the strongest planet in essential dignity. As before, Mars is much less strong. However, as before the sextile aspect between the two significators is there and is a little further progressed. So there is definite promise. Venus is in the eighth, which is associated with other people's money and in your profile you list yourself as being an Investment Associate. So that adds some descriptive authenticity to the chart. Venus is also conjunct the Part of Fortune, and has mutual receptions with its ruler Mercury. This is either an indicator that you are a very good Investment Associate and handle other people's money very well, or it may indicate that fortune is with you in this question.

The Moon however is not going to play the same role as before - it is now to far advanced in Sagittarius to aspect either Mars or Venus. Again the message seems to be that things have gone too far to be diverted from their path., at least in the time frame.

The Moon is applying to a square to Jupiter, ruler of the fifth House. Lilly says that squares produce a result only with difficulty but Jupiter is the greater benefic and it's position as ruler of the fifth and being in the fifth indicates a romance, possibly with some stress but a romance nevertheless.

As with the previous reading, there's no real reception between the two significators, which I would have expected.

One last piece of information. The Sun is the almuten of the Seventh, that is the planet with the greatest essential dignity at the Descendant degree. This time the Sun is in the Seventh House and being in Taurus is in the rulership of Venus. So indirectly there is a reception between JWP and you and if I were going off the Sun and not Mars, I would say that his prime feelings were for you.

This reading is not clear cut because of the late degree of the Ascendant. There are indicators of romance and there is an indicator of caring. There is also an indication that the two of you are coming together.

My concern would be with the late degree. If you are talking about getting married or settling down and it's a really strong probability for both of you, then I'd say that things are going exactly to plan and there's little you can do to change things - the marriage will go ahead, probably in the time frame.

If things are not developing in that way then I have doubts that you could change things within the coming year, whatever you do. As I said before that does not preclude marriage taking place in the longer term.

Edited to add

I double checked on Frawley this morning and he says he uses the Sun as a co-significator of the male in all relationship questions (and Venus for the female).

If I follow that practice it significantly upgrades the interpretation of 'his true feelings' to being clear confirmation of his love for you. We are back to the late Ascendant though in terms of whether this will move into a marriage/long term relationship in the next 12 months. My comment on the status quo holds, if both of you are currently considering planning to marry at some point then I think that will be in the next 12 months, the decision has effectively been made before the chart was cast.

moderndayruth
02-05-2010, 08:26
Hope i am in time now! :D
Can i have a reading, please? My question is whether ill receive the working permit i am awaiting. :)
Could i do a Tarot reading for you in return?

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 09:07
Well according to a check on the requests, franniee and Nytebugg put in requests before you but you are number three and I can work on your chart whilst the other two refine their questions.

moderndayruth
02-05-2010, 09:33
Well according to a check on the requests, franniee and Nytebugg put in requests before you but you are number three and I can work on your chart whilst the other two refine their questions.
Thank you so much!

franniee
02-05-2010, 10:06
OK let's skip the first question.....

I'ld much rather know - Will the upturn/upsurge in my husband's business continue? After being quite slow his business has been very busy the past couple of months and I would love to know that it will continue and grow even more and that our slow times and anxieties over finances are behind us! :heart:

Is that ok? I hope. :)

Minderwiz
02-05-2010, 19:55
OK. Are you in any way a part of the business? I'll assume for the chart that you are not. However if it's a partnership, even an unequal one, that might alter things a little.

franniee
03-05-2010, 00:19
OK. Are you in any way a part of the business? I'll assume for the chart that you are not. However if it's a partnership, even an unequal one, that might alter things a little.

Well he owns it 100% but I am listed as an officer - VP I think - and I can sign checks and what not. I also do some book keeping and filing and I help out with the phones and such when need be - I also do the ads and marketing, banking - call clients.

Minderwiz
03-05-2010, 00:37
That might complicate it but I'll see what I can do with the reading. I'm not going to change the chart I cast but I might add some qualifications to it.

I'll have a think and then post later today. I might also be entering a dialogue with you over this one as we go.

franniee
03-05-2010, 01:16
That might complicate it but I'll see what I can do with the reading. I'm not going to change the chart I cast but I might add some qualifications to it.

I'll have a think and then post later today. I might also be entering a dialogue with you over this one as we go.

Whatever you need. This is fascinating!!! Thank you :heart:

Do you need my husband's chart? His is tricky - he was born in Pireaus Greece and moved to NY when he was 3. His time of birth is iffy...... it computes to a Sag with Aries rising but his personality doesn't jive with that..... his moon is in libra like me... I'll go see if I can find it.... I never remember the time because I don't think it is accurate.

Ronia
03-05-2010, 02:44
I'd be grateful to have one too. I want to know if I'll succeed with my book by the end of this year? (This means selling it to a publisher not seeing it on the shelves as the latter may take another year but once sold to a publisher it's already a success). Thanks a lot!

P.S. I understand you don't need my birth chart but I have it in case you decide you want to look at it. :) http://picasaweb.google.ca/simplyaven/NatalChart#5464615955681265554

Sophie
03-05-2010, 03:27
Hello Minderwiz :)

If you're still offering, I have a question for you.

"Even though I am applying late in the year, will I be accepted on a good course, in a good geographical area for me, starting this September?"

moderndayruth
03-05-2010, 03:34
Ohh, sorry, here is my chart too:

click me (http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_28_lena_hp.59493.21418.gif&res=63&va=&cid=rzjfilezR63y9-u1144365424)

Minderwiz
03-05-2010, 03:57
The first task, as always is to check the chart’s validity. In this case we have a chart cast at the hour of the Moon and the Ascendant is in Cancer, so there is clear and strong agreement between chart and the hour ruler.

Secondly there is the issue of ‘considerations before judgement’ and the only one here is that the Moon is slow. That probably means that things will not proceed as quickly as hoped for.
Franniee is signified by the Moon and her husband by Saturn, a good symbolism of a wife and husband who are in the prime of life. However there is a problem using Saturn as a significator. The partner’s money (husband’s in this case) is the eighth House and Saturn also rules that too (and indeed the ninth). If I need to use the eighth, which is very likely here, I need some way of distinguishing between husband and his money. There are no other planets in the relevant houses (7th and 8th) so I must look to see what the almutens (planets with most essential dignity at the degree of the cusp) of the houses are. The almuten of the seventh is Mars (which is exalted in Capricorn and also is term ruler for the last 5 degrees). The almuten of the eighth is Saturn. So I have no choice for the eighth but I do have a choice for the seventh. So I will use Mars as his significator and Saturn as the significator of his money.

So what of our two principle people. Franniee’s significator is the Moon , which is peregrine in the sixth. She is not in good condition. The Moon’s last aspect was a square to Saturn (his money) so there may be some tension about money matters (and given the question it’s clearly something that is on her mind and shown by the chart). He is Mars, in better shape with dignity by face, but that’s as low as it gets without being bad. So he is either only just surviving financially or is having devote an awful lot of time and effort to the business, which perhaps saps his energies, without actually debilitating him. We need to look at the business and income to see which is most likely.

His business is his trade or profession and that is his tenth House, which is the fourth house of the radical chart. The ruler of the fourth is Mercury, which is retrograde in Taurus in the eleventh House. Mercury is usually a fast planet, second only to the Moon but currently it is very slow moving – not much faster than Mars, and is slowing down for it’s station Direct in a few days time. A possible symbolism might be a slowing down and contraction of business followed by a quiet period and then a speed up and return to growth, In terms of essential dignity ,Mercury is strong through mutual receptions with Venus so the business is essentially sound.

There are two possibilities for the business’s money. The eighth House, which is his resources and money and the fifth House, the resources and money of the business. The subtlety here lies in whether there is a legal and or practical distinction between the two. If the business is a company with limited liability then there is a distinction and we need to consider both houses. If he is a sole trader, with unlimited liability, then only the eighth is relevant.

Assuming that the business is incorporated, then the fifth is our first port of call and this is ruled by Venus, the strongest planet in terms of essential dignity. Venus is also in the eleventh, in Gemini, ruling Mercury in Taurus. Both planets are strong through mutual receptions. Currently the business is doing well and has very good resources, however both are inextricably tied together – if one fails then so will the other. Luckily, both are in early degrees of their sign, so this beneficial mutual reception should continue for some time.

The eighth is ruled by Saturn which has only moderate dignity, It seems that he leaves a fair amount of money in the business , rather than draw out all that is possible – which is a sensible strategy for building a business. So it’s likely that Mars relative weakness is a symbol of him working hard to expand the business rather than a financial weakness.

What are his priorities for the business? Mars is in Leo ruled by the Sun, which is also the triplicity ruler, so his first thoughts are for whatever the Sun rules. The sun rules, the second House – franniee’s resources and money. He’s working for her, or to provide for her. Mars is also in the terms of Venus – the business’ money. He’s also working to make the business a success but primarily to provide for the family and franniee in particular. This is re-emphasised by Saturn, (his money) being in the fourth house (his trade or profession, and of course, the family home)

Will the business continue to be successful?

The Moon is entering an applying sextile to Mercury – this perhaps indicates that the business is going to give more to franniee. However as we have seen Mercury is retrograde and slowing down. If the business is slowing down then his money will also slow down and Saturn is retrograde. Saturn will slow down and station direct at the end of this month. Thereafter it will move forward but slowly at first. So both the business and his money are going to slow down and then slowly move forward again.

What sort of time scale are we talking here? Mercury is in a fixed sign, which suggests long term but in a succedent House which suggest Medium term. Saturn is in a mutable sign, which suggests medium term but in an angular house which suggests long term. Venus is a mutable sign in a succeedent house which suggests medium term. So the business is sound and will prosper but the income flows will be medium to long term in becoming regular. The business’ earnings will be growing in the medium term but the benefits to franniee and husband will be medium to long term. I’d take medium term as months and long term as years, so I would think we are talking the best part of year for the benefits to come and possibly longer. Bear in mind though Mercury (business) and Venus (business earnings) are quite strong so the rewards should be good!

I'm assuming here that the business is incorporated in some form or other - it has a separate legal status - if not then Venus becomes irrelevant. Perhaps you could let me know.

Minderwiz
03-05-2010, 04:01
Let me just check the order of play (so to speak)

1. Nytebugg
2 Moderndayruth
3. Venus rising
4. Ronia
5. Fudugazi

Hopefully I've not missed anyone there.

For the moment I'll not accept any more questions till I've covered those five as I need something of a life LOL.

franniee
03-05-2010, 05:41
WOW Thank you Minderwiz - first your questions. Yes the company is incorporated and yes there is limited liability.

We rely heavily on my husband's company for our income. Money is on my mind often. I do worry. He does devote a tremendous amount of time and energy into his business. He loves his work. He takes tremendous pride in it as well. We met racing cars and I instructed him the first year or so. He builds race engines and does high performance work on cars. He LOVES it - we still race and that promotes his business. So it is an integral part of our life. I had been doing this 5 years longer than he and I know a lot of people so the husband/wife thing is important. Besides in many ways we are yin and yang. I am earth and he is fire but you would never know it - you would think I am fire and he earth. :) I am more outgoing. He is an honest person and in his business the dishonest people make the money. But I am optimistic that the nice guy will win in the end. :love:

This is his busy time. He was tremendously busy for a few weeks running but as Merc went retro he cleared up a lot of the work. He is still busy but not insanely so. He does leave a lot of the money in the business but he also has a lot of expenses associated with the business so it is necessary. He does work for us. I see that. He wants to succeed! He is a sweet man. Unselfish.

I love the last line best of all - "Mercury (business) and Venus (business earnings) are quite strong so the rewards should be good!" I have this irrational belief that all will be well - that money will come when we need it - I have always felt this - I think my virgo nature wants to a cushion a fail safe.

Thank you Minderwiz!! Thanks very much!!!

While reading this I wondered if I waited to ask you the same question a few weeks later when Merc was direct would the outcome change. Or when Saturn turns direct. It seems that there was a lot contingent on the position at this moment which makes me think it is random......although when you were writing about this practice you likened it to tarot readings and they are a snapshot in time at that moment. I hope this was clear. :) I am still a bit confused on how this works.

Minderwiz
03-05-2010, 06:04
Yes the result MIGHT be different in a few weeks but :

Mercury might not be one of the significators at that time (not the others for that matter) so it's also possible that the answer might be the same. I've done horary readings based on two charts taken at different times with different significators, but for the same question. The answers were effectively the same.

Also in a few weeks time the question might not be the one uppermost in your mind and might not be the one that you'd ask.

In other words there's a link between the heart felt question you ask and the positions of the planets. 'As above, so below......'

Incidentally, something I did not directly include star aspects, but in your case the Ascendant was conjunct Castor (one of the twins) which is associated with creativity and of course naturally Gemini is associated with transport, so we have another echo of reality - a business based on creativity and a type of transport!

I also forgot to include a copy of the chart, so I've attached one here

franniee
03-05-2010, 06:34
Incidentally, something I did not directly include star aspects, but in your case the Ascendant was conjunct Castor (one of the twins) which is associated with creativity and of course naturally Gemini is associated with transport, so we have another echo of reality - a business based on creativity and a type of transport!

ah ha! perfect! It is creation and transport. :thumbsup: Nice!

Thanks again! I love the way you explain things. Definitely begin your book! :heart:

Minderwiz
03-05-2010, 06:52
Ohh, sorry, here is my chart too:

click me (http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_28_lena_hp.59493.21418.gif&res=63&va=&cid=rzjfilezR63y9-u1144365424)

I'll go ahead with your reading while I'm waiting for Nytebugg.

I have a query for you - is the work permit granted and you're waiting for it to arrive in the post or are you waiting for the government agency to make a decision? I've taken it as the latter, but on a re-reading of the question I can see that it could be a question on the arrival of something in the post. So it's no use for me to answer the question about will it be granted when it already has and you're asking about how long the post will take LOL

Please et me know

moderndayruth
03-05-2010, 09:05
I'll go ahead with your reading while I'm waiting for Nytebugg.

I have a query for you - is the work permit granted and you're waiting for it to arrive in the post or are you waiting for the government agency to make a decision?

It is the latter - i am waiting for the decision to be made.

Minderwiz
04-05-2010, 00:25
As with franniee’s horary chart, we have a situation in which the planetary hour Lord, Jupiter in this case, rules the Ascendant and there are no considerations, other than the Moon is slow. So your significator is Jupiter, and your co-significator is the Moon (which always acts as a co-significator in horaries). Jupiter is the most essentially dignified planet in this chart, so you really do satisfy the requirements and have the necessary skills levels. However it is squared by the Moon, which in turn is squared by Saturn. Things will not run smoothly by any means.

The question relates to a work permit. I think most members will be aware that the tenth house governs a person’s career, status, trade or profession. However this is not a question on the lines of’ will I get the job?’ or ‘will I get promotion?’ or even will my business be successful?’. The work permit is in the grant of the government (or one of it’s agencies) and I take that that is an eleventh House matter (it is in this question, also something to be wished for or a hope, and that too is eleventh House).

The ruler of the eleventh is Mars, which those of you following this thread wil know is currently in Leo and has only dignity by face. You have the skills that they are looking for but their ability to act is limited. Mars is in the eighth House and is squared by the Sun, ruler of the ninth. The ninth rules journeys ‘beyond the seas’ to foreign countries and it also rules knowledge. The Sun is peregrine and so is essentially weak. My feeling here is that the body awarding the work permit has a misconception about your skills which is holding them back or inclining them to decline the permit. Saturn is also in the ninth, though in Virgo, ruled by Mercury). Again this is testimony against the permit being granted.

The job that you are seeking is ruled by the MC, in Libra. This is ruled by Venus on the Descendant and in opposition to the Ascendant. Jupiter is in the exaltation of Venus, so you really want this job. However Venus is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury and the sign of Jupiter’s detriment. You want the job but the job doesn’t want you, it’s intended for someone else (Mercury rules the seventh of another person) though as Venus is also in the terms and face of Jupiter, you must have some chance , as second choice (but a distance behind the first choice as Venus is also in the triplicity of Mercury). Having dignity in the ninth House of knowledge, someone else is perceived as having better skills than you (Mercury is essentially strong) though being accidentally weak through retrogradation I don’t write off your chances.

My overall feeling is that you are unlikely to receive the work permit unless something goes wrong with the preferred candidate(s) - you have the necessary qualifications but it's their preceptions and possibly preferences which are likely to go against you.

moderndayruth
04-05-2010, 01:18
As with franniee’s horary chart, we have a situation in which the planetary hour Lord, Jupiter in this case, rules the Ascendant and there are no considerations, other than the Moon is slow. So your significator is Jupiter, and your co-significator is the Moon (which always acts as a co-significator in horaries). Jupiter is the most essentially dignified planet in this chart, so you really do satisfy the requirements and have the necessary skills levels. However it is squared by the Moon, which in turn is squared by Saturn. Things will not run smoothly by any means.

The question relates to a work permit. I think most members will be aware that the tenth house governs a person’s career, status, trade or profession. However this is not a question on the lines of’ will I get the job?’ or ‘will I get promotion?’ or even will my business be successful?’. The work permit is in the grant of the government (or one of it’s agencies) and I take that that is an eleventh House matter (it is in this question, also something to be wished for or a hope, and that too is eleventh House).

The ruler of the eleventh is Mars, which those of you following this thread wil know is currently in Leo and has only dignity by face. You have the skills that they are looking for but their ability to act is limited. Mars is in the eighth House and is squared by the Sun, ruler of the ninth. The ninth rules journeys ‘beyond the seas’ to foreign countries and it also rules knowledge. The Sun is peregrine and so is essentially weak. My feeling here is that the body awarding the work permit has a misconception about your skills which is holding them back or inclining them to decline the permit. Saturn is also in the ninth, though in Virgo, ruled by Mercury). Again this is testimony against the permit being granted.

The job that you are seeking is ruled by the MC, in Libra. This is ruled by Venus on the Descendant and in opposition to the Ascendant. Jupiter is in the exaltation of Venus, so you really want this job. However Venus is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury and the sign of Jupiter’s detriment. You want the job but the job doesn’t want you, it’s intended for someone else (Mercury rules the seventh of another person) though as Venus is also in the terms and face of Jupiter, you must have some chance , as second choice (but a distance behind the first choice as Venus is also in the triplicity of Mercury). Having dignity in the ninth House of knowledge, someone else is perceived as having better skills than you (Mercury is essentially strong) though being accidentally weak through retrogradation I don’t write off your chances.

My overall feeling is that you are unlikely to receive the work permit unless something goes wrong with the preferred candidate(s) - you have the necessary qualifications but it's their preceptions and possibly preferences which are likely to go against you.
Thank you Minderwiz! I'll know for sure in two months, so i'll let you know. Oh, the body granting the permit has nothing to do with the evaluation of the skills, that's done by other authority and that part is fine, also its not a question of choosing between candidates.
(There are more posts opened than there are eligible candidates.)
No worries, its only one of the options and if it doesn't work out - it means there is something better for me in the store. ;)
Thank you very much for the reading, its my first horary reading ever and i am really impressed! Thanks a lot!

Minderwiz
04-05-2010, 01:45
No I wasn't as clear on the job/application as I should have been. You do have a job in mind, assuming that you get the work permit. The 'candidate(s) relate to that job (not the permit). I don't mean that there are real candidates in place now, more that the job is not really for you.

In terms of the permit being granted, that is based on your skills and knowledge (amongst other things) and it is the perception of that that will hamstring your application (I stress perception because looking at the condition of Jupiter you have those skills). There may also be other pressures, as Mars is unfortunately placed in the eighth.

There's no direct need to inter-relate job and application and in law the two are not related. However , there is a link between the two in the 'flow of things'.

I do hope I'm wrong though :)

Minderwiz
04-05-2010, 02:08
Hello I would love a horary reading. My question is what can I expect in love matters in 2011-2012? so far things are going great with my boyfriend, but we have different projects in different countires. i am going to grad school in western europe and he may get a job elsewhere. his plan is up in the air while mine is pretty much set in stone. could you tell me what to expect in our relationship? thanks.

I've cast a chart for this question but I did so with some hesitation. I understand the question but the time frame is to far into the future to produce a reliable answer through horary. When I looked at the chart Saturn sits on the Ascendant in the first house and the Ascendant ruler, Mercury, is combust. The other sigificator, (ruler of the seventh) Jupiter, is in opposition to the Ascendant. Worse still the Moon is in an awful state.

All of these confirm my initial impression that this question is not one that I can answer at this time. Sorry about that but there are some charts that shouldn't be read. You might try posting the same question as a normal post in the forum.

moderndayruth
04-05-2010, 02:39
No I wasn't as clear on the job/application as I should have been. You do have a job in mind, assuming that you get the work permit. The 'candidate(s) relate to that job (not the permit). I don't mean that there are real candidates in place now, more that the job is not really for you.

There's no direct need to inter-relate job and application and in law the two are not related. However , there is a link between the two in the 'flow of things'.

I do hope I'm wrong though :)

Ohh, that's very true!
I wouldn't know what that would be called in terms of Horary Astrology, but is a bit nine-of-cups, mind what you wish for situation...

And i don't think you are wrong, i think you read great and if some things are not meant to be - than its for the best. ;)
Thanks once again!

VenusRising
04-05-2010, 04:29
I've cast a chart for this question but I did so with some hesitation. I understand the question but the time frame is to far into the future to produce a reliable answer through horary. When I looked at the chart Saturn sits on the Ascendant in the first house and the Ascendant ruler, Mercury, is combust. The other sigificator, (ruler of the seventh) Jupiter, is in opposition to the Ascendant. Worse still the Moon is in an awful state.

All of these confirm my initial impression that this question is not one that I can answer at this time. Sorry about that but there are some charts that shouldn't be read. You might try posting the same question as a normal post in the forum.
what do you mean by casting the same question as a normal post?
I understand if you cannot read my answer.

Minderwiz
04-05-2010, 05:36
Horary requires certain characteristics of the chart to be in place before the question can be properly read. The time frame that you stipulated is one that is subject to some argument by Horary Astrologers. There are some who argue that six months to a year is the furthest the technique can go. There are others who do not put a time frame on the question. I took the question as posted and did a chart for it.

Even then I found two key considerations that question any judgement based on the chart. Firstly Saturn, the greater malefic, is conjunct the Ascendant and casts doubt on any answer the Astrologer (me) can provide.

Secondly, the Lord of the Ascendant (Mercury) is combust (that is conjunct the Sun). Lilly the Seventeenth Century Horary Astrologer, says that this indicates that the 'question will not...take'

I could do a judgement based on the chart, but as the reader, I wouldn't have faith in the readings and I feel, that if pressed to do the reading, the result would be both unreliable and something that both you and I would not be satisfied with.

I'm not trying to be awkward there - it's a matter of applying Horary properly and in this instance the 'rules' suggest that I cannot do that. I'm quite willing to consider the question at a later stage but I'd suggest possibly reducing the time frame to one which ends about a year from now - 18 months might just about work. Alternatively I can look at your natal chart, but there would still be a consideration in doing a reading that far into the future in anything but a very general sense.

Heavensent
04-05-2010, 07:37
WOW. Very intense and such in depth explanation. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this for little ol' me:). I actually had a feeling (isn't intuition great) that whatever was going to happen was just going to happen. All I could do is pray for the best. From what I hear, I am a very good investment associate, but I also believe that fortune was with me in this reading. You are absolutely right. There is some stress with this romance but I know in my bones its nothing but romance and love and yes we are coming together. My mind is definitely at ease right now knowing that his true feelings are love for me. I know we are on the road to something great and this Horary reading has helped me tremendously. I really love the very last line "the decision has effectively been made before the chart was cast". I believe in a higher being and fate and this just wraps it up in a bow:D. Thanks again for such a wonderful reading.

P.S. I would still say it was wonderful even if it wasn't my desired result:laugh:. This takes a lot of patience and skill.

On first sight this chart is very similar to that for obeygravity. The Ascendant is in Libra and that gives the significators as Venus and Mars. Appropriate for a relationship question.

However there are some significant differences. This time there are considerations before Judgement. In particular the Ascendant is in the last three degrees of Libra, and that casts doubt on the validity of the chart. Sometimes it is argued that an Ascendant in a late degree means that there is nothing now that the querent can do about the matter - it will take it's course. Alternatively it is just too late for the Astrologer to make a judgment. So there is a very big reservation over anything I say about the outcome.

Venus is slightly less strong than in the previous horary but is still the strongest planet in essential dignity. As before, Mars is much less strong. However, as before the sextile aspect between the two significators is there and is a little further progressed. So there is definite promise. Venus is in the eighth, which is associated with other people's money and in your profile you list yourself as being an Investment Associate. So that adds some descriptive authenticity to the chart. Venus is also conjunct the Part of Fortune, and has mutual receptions with its ruler Mercury. This is either an indicator that you are a very good Investment Associate and handle other people's money very well, or it may indicate that fortune is with you in this question.

The Moon however is not going to play the same role as before - it is now to far advanced in Sagittarius to aspect either Mars or Venus. Again the message seems to be that things have gone too far to be diverted from their path., at least in the time frame.

The Moon is applying to a square to Jupiter, ruler of the fifth House. Lilly says that squares produce a result only with difficulty but Jupiter is the greater benefic and it's position as ruler of the fifth and being in the fifth indicates a romance, possibly with some stress but a romance nevertheless.

As with the previous reading, there's no real reception between the two significators, which I would have expected.

One last piece of information. The Sun is the almuten of the Seventh, that is the planet with the greatest essential dignity at the Descendant degree. This time the Sun is in the Seventh House and being in Taurus is in the rulership of Venus. So indirectly there is a reception between JWP and you and if I were going off the Sun and not Mars, I would say that his prime feelings were for you.

This reading is not clear cut because of the late degree of the Ascendant. There are indicators of romance and there is an indicator of caring. There is also an indication that the two of you are coming together.

My concern would be with the late degree. If you are talking about getting married or settling down and it's a really strong probability for both of you, then I'd say that things are going exactly to plan and there's little you can do to change things - the marriage will go ahead, probably in the time frame.

If things are not developing in that way then I have doubts that you could change things within the coming year, whatever you do. As I said before that does not preclude marriage taking place in the longer term.

Edited to add

I double checked on Frawley this morning and he says he uses the Sun as a co-significator of the male in all relationship questions (and Venus for the female).

If I follow that practice it significantly upgrades the interpretation of 'his true feelings' to being clear confirmation of his love for you. We are back to the late Ascendant though in terms of whether this will move into a marriage/long term relationship in the next 12 months. My comment on the status quo holds, if both of you are currently considering planning to marry at some point then I think that will be in the next 12 months, the decision has effectively been made before the chart was cast.

Minderwiz
04-05-2010, 08:32
You're more than welcome :)

I love Horary, it can give so much detail, so it was a real pleasure.

I hope things work out for you

VenusRising
04-05-2010, 08:52
I understand...maybe I am not supposed to know...I am taking this as a sign. Thanks anyway. Maybe I can ask a different question at a later time if you are still doing these later on. Take Care.

Minderwiz
05-05-2010, 06:05
I'd be grateful to have one too. I want to know if I'll succeed with my book by the end of this year? (This means selling it to a publisher not seeing it on the shelves as the latter may take another year but once sold to a publisher it's already a success). Thanks a lot!

This question initially gave me some concerns, mainly about which house to choose for the book! As the question also involved the issue of a sale, I knew that part - it's another first/seventh house question, but in this case the houses are for the person asking the question and the person either buying or selling (from/to) the querent.

Now I did cast a chart at that moment but because I was unsure of where to locate the book I didn't save it, which, on reflection I should have done. Research done and having been out for most of today I came back and cast the chart afresh.

I ended up with a chart that has considerations which make it not fit to read. As I should have saved the first version, I'll try again tomorrow!

One question that occured to me whilst I was examining the new chart - I've assumed that the book is, in effect, selling your expertise and/or experience, rather than simply a creative expression. I need to make some assessment of the product being traded, so if I'm right in my assumption the book in ninth House. If it's something totally different - such as a novel, then it's more fifth House. So that information would help me.

Minderwiz
05-05-2010, 06:18
"Even though I am applying late in the year, will I be accepted on a good course, in a good geographical area for me, starting this September?"

I know that the same considerations would also apply to this chart too, if I cast it now. However, I do need some further background. What sort of course are you applying for, in what sort of institution? At first sight it seems that the answer is some form of vocational Higher Education course, in a university or other Institution of HE, which would make the course a ninth House issue. However I do need to be sure that I'm right in that, otherwise it will be third House.

I also need to know what 'geographical areas' would be 'good' for you. Not so much in terms of specific location but in terms of travelling distance and familarity. Are you hoping for an area you are very familiar with (and is possibly quite near you) or are you looking for the chance to go to strange new worlds and new civilisations, boldly going where you haven't gone before LOL

Ronia
05-05-2010, 15:35
This question initially gave me some concerns, mainly about which house to choose for the book! As the question also involved the issue of a sale, I knew that part - it's another first/seventh house question, but in this case the houses are for the person asking the question and the person either buying or selling (from/to) the querent.

Now I did cast a chart at that moment but because I was unsure of where to locate the book I didn't save it, which, on reflection I should have done. Research done and having been out for most of today I came back and cast the chart afresh.

I ended up with a chart that has considerations which make it not fit to read. As I should have saved the first version, I'll try again tomorrow!

One question that occured to me whilst I was examining the new chart - I've assumed that the book is, in effect, selling your expertise and/or experience, rather than simply a creative expression. I need to make some assessment of the product being traded, so if I'm right in my assumption the book in ninth House. If it's something totally different - such as a novel, then it's more fifth House. So that information would help me.

It is a novel :) Totally creative expression. As about the sale, this with a publisher signing the contract is not in my mind equal to me going to the bookstore and buying a book. I mean technically they still buy it but it's a legal action and the money may sometimes come months later, only after the manuscript has been thorugh many many revisions again. Therefore, I would take it as a contract, a binding document, Hope this helps :)

Nytebugg
06-05-2010, 06:20
I so completely forgot about this. It's been a wacky week. I will stick with this thread now.

my question is going to be relationship type topic and I can revise it if I need to or I can completely go with something related but different and more general. I'd like to know if I will be in a committed romantic relationship with B within the year?
I know if it says no that I am to not give up hope and if it says yes that I am to not just sit back and do nothing.

Minderwiz
06-05-2010, 06:49
A contract is still a first/seventh issue as it involves two parties. I've shifted the book to a 'fifth House' product of your creativity.

In the chart I cast this morning, Leo is rising, so the Sun is your significator. Mars is in the first House but not conjunct the Ascendant. Even so the presence of Mars here is not a good indicator. The possible publisher is signified by Saturn (of itself this is not a unfortunate, but it does mean that the publisher has a strict set of rules and structures for accepting the book). The Sun is peregrine, indicting that you've tried or intend to try a number of publishers, indeed you have been/will be metaphorically (and possibly literally) going round looking for someone to take the book. Saturn is mildly dignifed by a mutual reception with Venus through triplicity. Venus rules Taurus, intercepted in the tenth, but more importantly it rules the Sun in Taurus. The publisher(s) has some control over your career but you don't have any control or power over the publisher(s). And your career in writing is uppermost in your mind for this question (The Sun is in the rulership and triplicity of Venus).

The Ascendant is also opposed by the Moon (which acts as co-significator in horary questions), Things are not going to go your way unless there's some more powerful testimony in your favour. The Moon is also Lord 12, which may signify a 'hidden enemy' - more likely something that you haven't thought of or taken into account properly. You might well be consciously or subconsciously aware of this because the Sun is also in the exaltation of the Moon and the Face of the Moon.

The fifth House is ruled by Jupiter, which signifies the book, your creative ability in print. Jupiter is one of the most dignified planets in the chart, indeed second only to Venus in essential dignity, it lies in your ninth House of Dreams. It has a lot riding on it. However it is opposed by Saturn, the publisher(s). Accidentally Saturn is weak being retrograde, which casts doubt on the judgement of the prospective publisher.So for some reason, the publishers will be wary of the book, it doesn't perhaps meet the structures/rules they have or it might appear too long or in someway too fanciful. It's a fairly good book but it's getting them to recognise that with their errant judgement.

Given the chart it's difficult to see the book being accepted by a publisher within your time frame.

I hate to mention this but the reading also seems to tie in with your other question on the role and significance of Saturn. Whether the symbolism is confined to the issue about the book or whether there is some larger symbolism, I can't say at the moment.

Ronia
06-05-2010, 08:23
Thank you! Yes, I expected publishers to be wary. It may have nothing to do with the book itself but these days they are generally wary toward new authors. They want authors who have proven ability to bring big money. And I am not an exceptionally great writer to break through easily. It's a bit contradictory to the Tarot readings I both did for myself and others did here regarding the book though. The last readings were super glorious and positive, we'll see what happens. :) The hidden enemy - the constant presence in Tarot readings, Oracle readings and now this horary reading - everyone all the time tells me there is someone who is doing something very wrong around me, yet I can not find out... Very disturbing. I hope it will all end well though. Thank you again!

P.S. I got the impression the Saturn reference to my other post was negative or not?

Minderwiz
06-05-2010, 09:32
Whilst I wouldn't describe the book as 'super glorious', from the condition of Jupiter it is definitely strong and 'powerful' - it's not the book that's the problem it's the publishers. Saturn is conservative, highly structured and 'rule bound' and when in poor condition, is afraid, fearful, unwilling to act or be decisive. Saturn is the planet of melancholy, either self doubting or doubting the value of action. What Saturn is not is a risk taker.

In the context of the reading, the prospective publishers are unlikely to take your book if they perceive it as risky or it doesn't fit in with their perceived model of what consumers want and what will sell. The reading suggests that they are wrong, but that doesn't mean that they will recognise this and take the book. In many ways the book's symbol, Jupiter is the opposite of the publishers symbol Saturn. Jupiter is expansive, joyous, helpful, lucky, optimistic; Saturn is restrictive, hidebound, analytical, careful, pessimistic, fearful. That's not to say that the book has all those qualities, but to say that the book has qualities that publishers will be suspicious of. It doesn't meet their preconceived expectations and it's very difficult to get them to shift that preconception.

The problem with 'hidden enemies' is that they are 'hidden'. In fact it's not necessarily another person, it could be you! the twelfth is the house of self undoing so you might be unwittingly taking actions which make things worse, or it might be someone else who either consciously or unconsciously acts in a manner that is against your interests. They may not even know you exist but there behaviour might harm you - such as a Finance Director who says that there's no more money available for new and untried authors.

I'm not sure of what Saturn represents outside this reading as far as you are concerned, but from your other post it seems that Saturn keeps popping up in one form or another, You either need to adopt a saturnine approach to your life or you need to cast off Saturn. I haven't got a copy of your chart so I can't hazard a guess as to which it is.

Sophie
06-05-2010, 12:11
Hello Minderwiz!

I know that the same considerations would also apply to this chart too, if I cast it now. However, I do need some further background. What sort of course are you applying for, in what sort of institution? At first sight it seems that the answer is some form of vocational Higher Education course, in a university or other Institution of HE, which would make the course a ninth House issue. Yes, that's it exactly. A PGCE at a university.

I also need to know what 'geographical areas' would be 'good' for you. Not so much in terms of specific location but in terms of travelling distance and familarity. Are you hoping for an area you are very familiar with (and is possibly quite near you) or are you looking for the chance to go to strange new worlds and new civilisations, boldly going where you haven't gone before LOLI'm applying in England, so it would be somewhere in that country. I'm hoping for a place that has beautiful nature/countryside on its doorstep, where I either know some people or will be able to meet and befriend some, where I will meet like-minded people intellectually and spiritually, not too large, but not so small it has no cultural life, where I can afford to rent a cottage or a garden flat, and within 90 mins of an airport. A place where I will flourish personally and be able to study happily.

I hope these are enough detail.

Ronia
06-05-2010, 14:10
Whilst I wouldn't describe the book as 'super glorious', from the condition of Jupiter it is definitely strong and 'powerful' - it's not the book that's the problem it's the publishers. Saturn is conservative, highly structured and 'rule bound' and when in poor condition, is afraid, fearful, unwilling to act or be decisive. Saturn is the planet of melancholy, either self doubting or doubting the value of action. What Saturn is not is a risk taker.

In the context of the reading, the prospective publishers are unlikely to take your book if they perceive it as risky or it doesn't fit in with their perceived model of what consumers want and what will sell. The reading suggests that they are wrong, but that doesn't mean that they will recognise this and take the book. In many ways the book's symbol, Jupiter is the opposite of the publishers symbol Saturn. Jupiter is expansive, joyous, helpful, lucky, optimistic; Saturn is restrictive, hidebound, analytical, careful, pessimistic, fearful. That's not to say that the book has all those qualities, but to say that the book has qualities that publishers will be suspicious of. It doesn't meet their preconceived expectations and it's very difficult to get them to shift that preconception.

The problem with 'hidden enemies' is that they are 'hidden'. In fact it's not necessarily another person, it could be you! the twelfth is the house of self undoing so you might be unwittingly taking actions which make things worse, or it might be someone else who either consciously or unconsciously acts in a manner that is against your interests. They may not even know you exist but there behaviour might harm you - such as a Finance Director who says that there's no more money available for new and untried authors.

I'm not sure of what Saturn represents outside this reading as far as you are concerned, but from your other post it seems that Saturn keeps popping up in one form or another, You either need to adopt a saturnine approach to your life or you need to cast off Saturn. I haven't got a copy of your chart so I can't hazard a guess as to which it is.

Oh no no, I didn't mean the book was glorious! LOL Indeed, it is not! It is chicklit. The thing that makes it suspicious is the Tarot inside. But I refuse to remove it. I wrote it under the influence of Tarot and my gratitude was to show Tarot there. If they don't want it - that's it.

The hidden enemy has been showing in other readings as I mentioned and last as a Thief card in an oracle reading. Because of the addition of Tarot, I was told a number of times that this particular interpretation of the narrative through Tarot is innovative. Which, of course, means attractive to steal. I did what I could (I have proofs the book was written by me last year, etc.) but in the end, someone may publish or use the idea in China and chances are I won't know.

I did attach my chart here when I asked for the reading. But the other post was based on the reoccurence of the hermit in my Tarot readings. Fellows in Using Tarot suggested he may refer to Saturn and time (Father Time) as a factor that plays regarding my fruitless job search. I posted here to learn if the position of Saturn in my chart showed anything related to difficulties in finding a job or a glitch or anything. It's been two years of insecure income and it's getting scary. The book is just side story although I love it. I am still looking for a regular job.

leelee
06-05-2010, 16:20
This is very interesting - i do not pretend to understand it fully but as I am currently trying to learn Astrology I would love a Horary Reading

What direction should I take in the next 12 months?

Look forward to hearing what my chart says.

LunarLioness
06-05-2010, 18:13
Hi Minderwiz

I would love for you to do a Horary reading for me if you have time.

My question would be "will I be in a romantic relationship by the end of the year" I would also like to know whether, if I will be, that person is someone I already know or if they will be someone I haven't met yet, but Im not sure if this makes it two different questions and whether that is allowed? :)

Thankyou so much :)

Minderwiz
06-05-2010, 20:39
Hi Minderwiz

I would love for you to do a Horary reading for me if you have time.

My question would be "will I be in a romantic relationship by the end of the year" I would also like to know whether, if I will be, that person is someone I already know or if they will be someone I haven't met yet, but Im not sure if this makes it two different questions and whether that is allowed? :)

Thankyou so much :)

Please refe to the guidelines for readings - you need a minimum number of posts first. If I'm still doing the readings when you achieve the minimum, please come back and post again.

Minderwiz
06-05-2010, 20:47
Hello Minderwiz!

Yes, that's it exactly. A PGCE at a university.

I'm applying in England, so it would be somewhere in that country. I'm hoping for a place that has beautiful nature/countryside on its doorstep, where I either know some people or will be able to meet and befriend some, where I will meet like-minded people intellectually and spiritually, not too large, but not so small it has no cultural life, where I can afford to rent a cottage or a garden flat, and within 90 mins of an airport. A place where I will flourish personally and be able to study happily.

I hope these are enough detail.

Have you already applied to an institution(s), or is it simply your intention to apply?

Sophie
06-05-2010, 21:59
Have you already applied to an institution(s), or is it simply your intention to apply?It's a central application procedure, and I put down 3-4 possible institutions, who then choose to interview me or not. My application will be going out this week-end. It's fairly late for a September start, but there are still vacancies in my chosen subject. What I want to know is if I'll get a place, and in a good institution.

LunarLioness
06-05-2010, 22:03
Please refe to the guidelines for readings - you need a minimum number of posts first. If I'm still doing the readings when you achieve the minimum, please come back and post again.

Oops sorry Minderwiz I didnt see the guidelines! Thanks :)

Minderwiz
07-05-2010, 00:23
It's a central application procedure, and I put down 3-4 possible institutions, who then choose to interview me or not. My application will be going out this week-end. It's fairly late for a September start, but there are still vacancies in my chosen subject. What I want to know is if I'll get a place, and in a good institution.

Thanks for the info. At the moment the Moon is void of course, so I'm going to wait till tomorrow. I think strictly speaking I'm cheating, but the alternative is a reading that says nothing will come of the applications.

Of course I may still get the same result tomorrow, even when the Moon is no longer VOC but hopefully we have a chance of a positive result.

Sophie
07-05-2010, 04:46
Thank you :). I never do any kind of astrological, divination or magical work during a void of course - so I thoroughly approve!

sapienza
07-05-2010, 14:09
Hi Minderwiz, this thread has been really interesting. I appreciate all the time and effort you are putting in to sharing your knowlege, it is a great help. If you end up doing any more readings I have a question, but I'll wait and see what your plans are first. You are probably ready for a well deserved break after all this work. :)

Minderwiz
08-05-2010, 06:47
The VOC Moon has passed and so I can now do a reading.

The chart is attached and it's another Libra rising chart. In this case the course is a University one and the deciding body is the University, so that is a ninth House issue. That gives me an immediate problem. The ninth is ruled by Venus (Taurus on the cusp) so Venus rules both the querent and quesited. So I need an alternative significator. I could use the Moon for one of them (probably best for the University, as the Moon is exalted in Taurus) but the Moon is peregrine and weak in essential dignity

There are no planets in the first House, so I could look at the almuten of the Ascendant - that is equally shared between Saturn and Venus. The almuten of the Ninth is Venus and Venus is in the ninth, albeit in Gemini.

So I think I have to use Venus for the course/University and either Saturn or the Moon for Fudagazi. Saturn is in Virgo and whilst it does have mutual reception with Mercury, through triplicity, it's retrograde and in the twelfth. Not a good choice either way. The Moon is conjunct the star, Fomalhaut, which has a traditional meaning of 'Success through ideals'. Which gives it a mild boost. The Moon is in the exaltation of Venus and the triplicity of Venus - so there's a clear indication of your desire for the University. You really want the course. That seems a good descriptor of you.

I would get a similar desire if I took Saturn as the significator. Saturn is in Virgo the rulership and exaltation of Mercury, and Virgo is not only intercepted in the ninth but also contains Venus, the house ruler and significator of the University. Both planets have a claim to be your significator. Before making a choice, I'll have a look at Venus as the significator of the University. Venus is full of essential dignity, through it's mutual receptions with Mercury, by rulership and is in it's own terms. Interestingly it has mutual reception with Saturn through Triplicity. So the University does want you, (assuming you're Saturn) but not as much as you want the University. There is no reception between Venus is not in any of the dignities of the Moon, so if the Moon is taken as your significator the University's desire for you is greatly reduced.

Given the strength of Venus, the University will meet your criteria So you want the University and its course, it meets your needs and there is a good chance that the University would want you. The issue is can you apply in time for acceptance in September.

If I use Saturn, there are clear problems. Saturn is in the 29th degree of Virgo, now that may or may not be unfortunate but it is definitely late. Saturn is in an applying opposition to Jupiter, the sixth House ruler and it's retrograde. There's no aspect between Saturn and Venus, nor will any other planet facilitate the meeting. So my guess is that whilst they will like your application it will be an acceptance for the following year at best, or requirement for you to re-apply.

Using the Moon as your significator, it's in an early degree of Pisces, so that's promising. It's on the point of sextiling Mercury, which as we've seen has dignity in the ninth and rules Venus. However instead of moving towards
Venus is moving away, as it's retrograde. With the Moon as your significator you might be in time with your application but not for the site you want - it might have to be a college that franchises the course and is not where you want to be (or at least doesn't really measure up to the criteria).

I think the choice between significators indicates a choice between actions. You may get a place where you want but have to wait, or you can get a place in the time frame but not where you want it.

doormousey
08-05-2010, 08:32
Hi Minderwiz,

I love Horary Astrology, but unfortunately I know not a whole lot about it. However, I do find astrology ends up cutting to the heart of the matter pretty quickly!

I was wondering if it is a good time for me to start a romantic relationship? There is one guy I have in mind, L, yet I think I might have sabotaged my chances with that one as I was a bit harsh with him. So let's just do a general will I find a stable, marital-minded partner soon and is it a good time for me to be looking for such a thing?

Thank you and let me know if you need more information.

Best wishes,
D.

Sophie
08-05-2010, 22:39
The VOC Moon has passed and so I can now do a reading.

The chart is attached and it's another Libra rising chart. In this case the course is a University one and the deciding body is the University, so that is a ninth House issue. That gives me an immediate problem. The ninth is ruled by Venus (Taurus on the cusp) so Venus rules both the querent and quesited. So I need an alternative significator. I could use the Moon for one of them (probably best for the University, as the Moon is exalted in Taurus) but the Moon is peregrine and weak in essential dignity

There are no planets in the first House, so I could look at the almuten of the Ascendant - that is equally shared between Saturn and Venus. The almuten of the Ninth is Venus and Venus is in the ninth, albeit in Gemini.

So I think I have to use Venus for the course/University and either Saturn or the Moon for Fudagazi. Saturn is in Virgo and whilst it does have mutual reception with Mercury, through triplicity, it's retrograde and in the twelfth. Not a good choice either way. The Moon is conjunct the star, Fomalhaut, which has a traditional meaning of 'Success through ideals'. Which gives it a mild boost. The Moon is in the exaltation of Venus and the triplicity of Venus - so there's a clear indication of your desire for the University. You really want the course. That seems a good descriptor of you.

I would get a similar desire if I took Saturn as the significator. Saturn is in Virgo the rulership and exaltation of Mercury, and Virgo is not only intercepted in the ninth but also contains Venus, the house ruler and significator of the University. Both planets have a claim to be your significator. Before making a choice, I'll have a look at Venus as the significator of the University. Venus is full of essential dignity, through it's mutual receptions with Mercury, by rulership and is in it's own terms. Interestingly it has mutual reception with Saturn through Triplicity. So the University does want you, (assuming you're Saturn) but not as much as you want the University. There is no reception between Venus is not in any of the dignities of the Moon, so if the Moon is taken as your significator the University's desire for you is greatly reduced.

Given the strength of Venus, the University will meet your criteria So you want the University and its course, it meets your needs and there is a good chance that the University would want you. The issue is can you apply in time for acceptance in September.

If I use Saturn, there are clear problems. Saturn is in the 29th degree of Virgo, now that may or may not be unfortunate but it is definitely late. Saturn is in an applying opposition to Jupiter, the sixth House ruler and it's retrograde. There's no aspect between Saturn and Venus, nor will any other planet facilitate the meeting. So my guess is that whilst they will like your application it will be an acceptance for the following year at best, or requirement for you to re-apply.

Using the Moon as your significator, it's in an early degree of Pisces, so that's promising. It's on the point of sextiling Mercury, which as we've seen has dignity in the ninth and rules Venus. However instead of moving towards
Venus is moving away, as it's retrograde. With the Moon as your significator you might be in time with your application but not for the site you want - it might have to be a college that franchises the course and is not where you want to be (or at least doesn't really measure up to the criteria).

I think the choice between significators indicates a choice between actions. You may get a place where you want but have to wait, or you can get a place in the time frame but not where you want it.
Thank you, Minderwiz!
The way the application procedure works is, I apply to a central organisation and put down X number of universities (4 being usual) as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th choice. What I can see from here is that the university that is my first choice of university might offer me a place for 2011, while another on my list might offer me a place this year. It is late, I realise that. I haven't yet decided which should be my first choice anyway! Two that were originally my first choices recently ran out of vacancies for this year, so I'll not even put them on my application. Do you think your reading reflected that or is it only for those I will put on my application?

Minderwiz
09-05-2010, 02:01
Yes, not getting your first (or even one of your top 3) seems a good description of the situation, with an offer coming from one of the remaining ones, or even that you have to search for a place in September.

On your last point it depends when you found out the places were full. If that was after you asked the question and I understood it (after last Wednesday) I'd agree that those Universties were included. If you already knew they were out, either before asking the question or before our exchange of info was completed, then I'd say it relates to the four that you will list on your application.

Sophie
09-05-2010, 02:43
OK, thanks :)

I'll let you know!

Nytebugg
19-05-2010, 07:10
I think I posted my question a few pages back. Obviously I am in no hurry. I can rephrase or do a different question if need be.
of course you might be taking a needed break from these as well. :)

margi
06-06-2010, 06:35
Hi Minderwiz!!

I would love a horary reading...just read in another thread you're taking sitters again, and to post in this thread.
My question would be about my family/finances for the rest of the year. My chart is posted in the thread above.
Thank You so much!!!
~margi

moonspirit
06-06-2010, 13:52
I'd like to sign up as well. I'd like to know if my corresponding with P will develop into a solid relationship? :heart: Sat 10:51pm June 5th

sapienza
06-06-2010, 16:01
Hi Minderwiz, I'd love a horary reading. I see you have two others here to do first so I'll work on a 'good' question and post once I work it out if that is ok. Thanks. :)

Minderwiz
08-06-2010, 08:47
OK - I'll run with the three posted questions, If VenusRising posts that will be the fourth and last for this batch. I'll post the readings before taking any more questions.

sapienza
08-06-2010, 17:17
Thanks Minderwiz, I'm really looking forward to it. I just wanted to ask, when asking a question, can it be about a decision? For example, should I do A or should I do B instead? Just curious as to whether this is possible with horary or not. Thanks. :)

Minderwiz
09-06-2010, 05:57
Thanks Minderwiz, I'm really looking forward to it. I just wanted to ask, when asking a question, can it be about a decision? For example, should I do A or should I do B instead? Just curious as to whether this is possible with horary or not. Thanks. :)

Yes you can!

Minderwiz
09-06-2010, 07:10
my question is going to be relationship type topic and I can revise it if I need to or I can completely go with something related but different and more general. I'd like to know if I will be in a committed romantic relationship with B within the year?
I know if it says no that I am to not give up hope and if it says yes that I am to not just sit back and do nothing.

This is a relationship question. The chart cast was on the day of Mars (Tuesday) and the hour of Venus - which seems appropriate and also has Scorpio rising (Mars rules) and the Seventh is Taurus (Venus rules). My only reservations are: The houses would be better the other way around for a question posed by a female and Mars does not 'agree' with the hour ruler Venus.

Two further considerations before Judgement are that the Moon is slow and that the Ascendant is in the Via Combusta (mid Libra to mid Scorpio). Lilly only treats the Moon in the Via Combusta as a consideration, so I'll ignore that one. A slow Moon might limit her ability to assist in the matter.

Both Mars and Venus have essential dignity. Mars through mutual receptions with Mercury and the Sun Terms and Face) but more importantly it's in the Triplicity of Venus - you have a desire to be with 'Venus'.

Venus is very well dignified with a mutual reception through sign rulership with the Moon, being in it's own triplicity and Terms. However a worry is that it's in the Fall of Mars, 'Venus' doesn't want to be with you. Of the two Venus is much stronger in essential dignity. Mars has the stronger accidental dignity being in the tenth. You are in the right place, and that will work in your favour.

The next thing to look for is any contacts between the two, either currently or in the immediate future. Venus in 23 degrees Cancer is applying to Mars in 0 degrees Virgo but the conjunction will not occur till both planets are in Libra. As both planets will have to change signs this is not testimony for the possibility of the matter.

In horaries the Moon acts as a co-significator for the querent. The Moon is at 0 degrees Taurus applying to Mars by Trine and only 12 minutes from perfection. In itself this is a testimony for the matter but not enough for deciding for it, though Moon in Taurus shows a mutual reception with Venus in Cancer, and of course the Moon is a female symbol.

As the Moon moves through Taurus it will eventually apply to a sextile with Venus and this will be perfected before Venus changes sign. Usually though, such a travel would bring the Moon into major aspect with one of the other planets and that would prohibit the matter, However in this case, no such aspect would take place - the Moon's next major aspect, following the trine to Mars, is the sextile to Venus. This is further testimony for the matter.

On balance this chart seems to favour the possibility of the matter. Factors in favour are Mars in Venus' triplicity, the Moon's mutual reception with Venus and its translation of light between Mars and Venus.

Factors against are the slow Moon, (but not slow enough to prevent the translation) Venus in the Fall of Mars and the lack of aspect between Mars and Venus - which is overcome by the Moon's translation of light (taking the light from Mars to Venus by aspecting each in turn).

Nytebugg
09-06-2010, 16:22
okay, so if I am understanding everything right it's saying there could be a favorable outcome but it would be slow coming?

Minderwiz
10-06-2010, 04:53
Yes It should be a favourable outcome -

As you set a time limit of a year on your question, it should be no longer than that. I'd say more towards the end of the period rather than early on - though one perfectly possible interpretation is that you are introduced to 'Venus' in the near future by a mutual friend (probably female and older than you) though it will be some time before you click - indeed it might be that you don't really like each other to begin with.

cutiecutie
10-06-2010, 05:02
This seems like a neat thread.

Do you take yes/no questions?
If so, my Q would be:

-Was there ever another woman involved in my relationship with r (romantically or sexually)?

VenusRising
10-06-2010, 10:17
i am sorry for late reply i got your PM just now...my internet was down.
my question is this...i have been working with my bf's mother at her library. i met her before but i wonder what she really thinks of me and how she likes me working with her. i get sort of anxious around her at times and try so much to make a good impression. thanks.

Nytebugg
10-06-2010, 17:38
Yes It should be a favourable outcome -

As you set a time limit of a year on your question, it should be no longer than that. I'd say more towards the end of the period rather than early on - though one perfectly possible interpretation is that you are introduced to 'Venus' in the near future by a mutual friend (probably female and older than you) though it will be some time before you click - indeed it might be that you don't really like each other to begin with.
a favourable outcome would be very nice. :)

I have kind of a friendship thing going on now that has been slow to actually get anywhere...2 steps forward and one step back sort of thing.
Also, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities of someone new coming into my life.

Minderwiz
11-06-2010, 07:21
I'd like to sign up as well. I'd like to know if my corresponding with P will develop into a solid relationship? :heart: Sat 10:51pm June 5th

The chart is cast for the hour of the Moon and has Sagittarius rising. Moonspirit is therefore signified by Jupiter, on the cusp of Aries. Lilly would be happy if Jupiter and the Moon have something in common - in the same triplicity for example. Jupiter rules Pisces, of the Water triplicity and the Moon rules Cancer also Water. Furthermore Jupiter is exalted in the Moon's sign of Cancer. The only consideration before judgement is that the Moon is slow.

P is signified by Mercury, which is also quite interesting, given the relationship through correspondence. Jupiter in Aries is in none of the dignities of Mercury, which is not a good indicator for a developing relationship, neither is Mercury in any dignity of Jupiter - what seems to be the case here is a platonic relationship of pen friends. Jupiter has only very moderate dignity through Terms. Mercury in Taurus is only slightly stronger, but only because of mutual receptions with Mars and Saturn. Neither of these two are likely to be particularly helpful. Indeed Jupiter is separating from an opposition with Saturn, the ingress into Aries, shows indicates a loss of strength by Jupiter.

Mercury is applying to a trine to Saturn (12 minutes from perfection) and is applying to a square with Mars, which will be perfected after Mercury moves into Gemini. Mercury also has accidental debility from it's position on the cusp of the sixth house. Planetary strength and aspects of the two significators does not indicate a real will on either part to make the relationship a stronger one. Worse still, Mercury is separating from a sextile to Jupiter - it is literally moving away from a relationship.

Can the Moon come to the rescue, as it did in Nytebugg's horary? The Moon is in early Taurus and will make no major aspect to Jupiter whilst it is in Taurus. Although the Moon will eventually conjoin Mercury this will not occur till both planets have changed signs to Gemini. Moreover both Mercury and the Moon will aspect other planets before their conjunction (Mercury trines Saturn and the Moon conjoins Venus) - the aspects alone are very likely to prohibit the matter, the change of sign makes it all but certain.

From the Horary, I have to conclude that the chart does not offer much hope of things developing much beyond what they are now. I also did a double check by casting a chart for the time and place you posted your question - In that case the significators were Saturn and the Moon which were in close and applying opposition at the time. Lilly sees an opposition between significators as more or less ensuring the matter will not come to pass.

I'm sorry to be pessimistic but neither chart indicates the desired outcome.

moonspirit
11-06-2010, 11:10
The chart is cast for the hour of the Moon and has Sagittarius rising. Moonspirit is therefore signified by Jupiter, on the cusp of Aries. Lilly would be happy if Jupiter and the Moon have something in common - in the same triplicity for example. Jupiter rules Pisces, of the Water triplicity and the Moon rules Cancer also Water. Furthermore Jupiter is exalted in the Moon's sign of Cancer. The only consideration before judgement is that the Moon is slow.

P is signified by Mercury, which is also quite interesting, given the relationship through correspondence. Jupiter in Aries is in none of the dignities of Mercury, which is not a good indicator for a developing relationship, neither is Mercury in any dignity of Jupiter - what seems to be the case here is a platonic relationship of pen friends. Jupiter has only very moderate dignity through Terms. Mercury in Taurus is only slightly stronger, but only because of mutual receptions with Mars and Saturn. Neither of these two are likely to be particularly helpful. Indeed Jupiter is separating from an opposition with Saturn, the ingress into Aries, shows indicates a loss of strength by Jupiter.

Mercury is applying to a trine to Saturn (12 minutes from perfection) and is applying to a square with Mars, which will be perfected after Mercury moves into Gemini. Mercury also has accidental debility from it's position on the cusp of the sixth house. Planetary strength and aspects of the two significators does not indicate a real will on either part to make the relationship a stronger one. Worse still, Mercury is separating from a sextile to Jupiter - it is literally moving away from a relationship.

Can the Moon come to the rescue, as it did in Nytebugg's horary? The Moon is in early Taurus and will make no major aspect to Jupiter whilst it is in Taurus. Although the Moon will eventually conjoin Mercury this will not occur till both planets have changed signs to Gemini. Moreover both Mercury and the Moon will aspect other planets before their conjunction (Mercury trines Saturn and the Moon conjoins Venus) - the aspects alone are very likely to prohibit the matter, the change of sign makes it all but certain.

From the Horary, I have to conclude that the chart does not offer much hope of things developing much beyond what they are now. I also did a double check by casting a chart for the time and place you posted your question - In that case the significators were Saturn and the Moon which were in close and applying opposition at the time. Lilly sees an opposition between significators as more or less ensuring the matter will not come to pass.

I'm sorry to be pessimistic but neither chart indicates the desired outcome.

This certainly does not sound too good. Right now it is definitely a "penpal" type of relationship. We have a lot in common but the problem is distance so I can understand nothing developing stronger. He is really wanting to give it a go though and seems to be a really sweet person. Interesting Mercury representing him since he has Moon and Mercury in Gemini. Well I'm hoping for the best either as friends or something more. Thanks for the reading! :heart:

Update
Hi Minderwiz

Wanted to give more feedback and let you know you were right on with this reading. It didn't amount to much after all. I had a career question I wanted to ask if you are still taking requests?

Minderwiz
11-06-2010, 23:46
I have two clear questions and a couple which I'm not sure about. I'll do the clear questions first and give the other two time to firm up their questions. So first up:

VenusRising
cutiecutie

the other two are:

Hi Minderwiz!!

I would love a horary reading...just read in another thread you're taking sitters again, and to post in this thread.
My question would be about my family/finances for the rest of the year. My chart is posted in the thread above.
Thank You so much!!!
~margi

margi, what exactly is your question, is it simple 'improvement' or is there a more specific issue that concerns you - e.g. 'Can we afford a new car?' , or 'Can I still afford to pay the mortgage?'

and sapienza, who I know is in the process of refining her question.

I'll do those two as they come in.

Blueangel
12-06-2010, 00:05
update

Minderwiz
12-06-2010, 09:12
I've been working on your chart and I've come up with something I need clarification on. How close is your relationship with your BF? Is this a fairly new relationship and you are in a settled relationship or is this a fairly new relationship - that will help me choose the right houses.

Also your question seems to carry the inference that you think your relationship with her is not going as well as you'd hoped. So does the question really boil down to asking are you right in your assumption.

margi
12-06-2010, 10:50
Hi Minderwiz,

Yes, just simply improvement. If that is too general, than will our finances and family life stabilize soon. Not looking at a new car, but would like to know if we will be more secure with what we have and need.
My chart's a piece of work, though!

Thank you so much!
~margi

VenusRising
12-06-2010, 11:33
I've been working on your chart and I've come up with something I need clarification on. How close is your relationship with your BF? Is this a fairly new relationship and you are in a settled relationship or is this a fairly new relationship - that will help me choose the right houses.

Also your question seems to carry the inference that you think your relationship with her is not going as well as you'd hoped. So does the question really boil down to asking are you right in your assumption.
my bf and i have a very serious and stable relationsip for about two years now.
i think his mother likes me...my bf always says how much she likes me. but i am not sure if she is just being nice because i am with her son. my bf seems to be her favorite child.

Minderwiz
12-06-2010, 19:52
Thanks, that seems a definite first seventh relationship to me, which would mean that his mother is signified by the fourth house of the chart (tenth house - mother - from seventh house - bf.

Minderwiz
13-06-2010, 08:44
This is a question relating to the feelings of the mother of your boyfriend. The chart cast has Sagittarius rising, ruled by Jupiter. As the hour ruler is also Jupiter the chart is radical. There are no considerations before judgement.

You are signified by Jupiter, in the third House in Aries. Although Aries is a Fire sign, and Jupiter rules the Fire triplicity by night, the chart was cast just before sunset, so the Sun is still triplicity ruler (the Sun rules by Day). Jupiter does have some dignity through terms, but overall is not very strong.

The next issue is to find the significator of your boyfriend's mother. Two approaches to this are:

Firstly, that of John Frawley who would always use the seventh House for the other person unless they have some clearly stated role which takes them out of the seventh, such as a friend, brother or sister, parent or child. Here the relaionship is boyfriend's mother so the mother is not seventh House. Frawley would say that the boyfriend should be given the seventh, no matter how ephemeral the relationship. This would be the tenth house from the house of the boyfriend (seventh House) bringing us to the fourth House of the radical chart. The fourth House has Aries on the cusp, so it's ruler is Mars. The Seventh House has Gemini on the cusp and so he is signified by Mercury.

The second approach is that of Lee Lehman, who sometimes uses the fifth house for a romantic relationship, the deciding issue being not the length of time of the relationship but the feelings/attitudes of the couple. It's clear that you see this as a committed relationship so again the seventh would seem the appropriate House for your boyfriend, which also brings us to Mars as the significator of his mother.

However if HE thinks of the relationship in a different way, Lee might well use the fifth House for him, which would give us the radical second House as the house of his mother and Saturn as her significator.

Personally I'd go for the Frawley approach rather than Lehman's and as her first take would also use the seventh for the boyfriend I'll use that approach.

Her significator is therefore Mars, in the eighth House in Virgo, which is ruled by Mercury. We could judge her feelings and sympathies from the essential dignities of Mars' placement. Her main feelings are for Mercury, which we have seen is her son, and this seems to fit your description of her. Mercury is also exalted in Virgo, so she really adores him. The triplicity ruler is Venus, the Terms ruler is Mercury (again!) and the Face ruler is the Sun. Mercury rules three of the five essential dignities, so she really does almost worship him. The issue is who is Venus - Venus rules the MC and tenth House - which is the fourth House from the seventh and the opposite House to hers. This is the house of her partner and (usually) his father. If her partner is not his father, then it's her partner that has her affections, assuming she has one, otherwise it's his father.

The Sun rules Leo, intercepted in the eighth house - his house of possessions and income. This is the least important thing for her, and is probably simply a reflection of her wanting the best for him.

Do you (Jupiter) feature anywhere? Well Virgo is the detriment of Jupiter, so her feelings towards you are not positive. Given the strong feelings for her son, I'd guess she might see you as a threat and it's that that she doesn't like, not you as a person. Your task is therefore to show that you are not a threat, and that she's gaining a daughter, not losing a son.

Would there have been a different outcome if I'd used Saturn as her significator, following Lehman's second line of approach? Saturn is in Virgo!! The only difference would be that Saturn is in its own terms, and so she would have some feelings for herself and slightly less for her son (though still pretty overwhelming) and Saturn is in the Face of the Moon, which rules Cancer, the sign on the eighth cusp and his money and resources.

Whichever approach I use, I get virtually the same result. Even if I decide to use the Moon as her signifiator, being an older woman, I find the Moon in Gemini, ruled by Mercury and with Jupiter in detriment.

I think you already suspect that her feelings are hidden and not particularly positive - but I still think it's your role, not you that she doesn't like - any girlfriend would be viewed in the same way.

At the moment there doesn't seem to be any overt hostility, so there's still hope for improvement. Work on her and Good luck!

le.jour.obscurcit
13-06-2010, 23:01
What Career path should I follow?

Thank you. :)

VenusRising
14-06-2010, 09:49
thanks so much for the reading. just as I suspected actually.
his fgather passed last year...and she bought a couple news houses after his passing. i found out that she secretly wants my bf, her son, to move here permantely and stay here forever! that is not happening!

Minderwiz
15-06-2010, 00:49
This seems like a neat thread.

Do you take yes/no questions?
If so, my Q would be:

-Was there ever another woman involved in my relationship with r (romantically or sexually)?

A Twist on the usual question and an interesting challenge. The chart was cast in the hour of the Sun, but has Capricorn rising - some mismatch here, so the chart may be a little 'iffy'. You are signified by Saturn in Virgo in the eighth House. Saturn is Peregrine and also badly placed in the chart - A sign that the relationship has not been good for you.

'r' is signified by the Moon, ruling the seventh House. The Moon is in Cancer and angular - r is much the stronger. Indeed the only weakness is the Moon's conjunction with the South Node (Dragon's tail). The Moon in Cancer is also in the detriment of Saturn, r does not like you,

My problem is to identify whether or not 'another woman' existed in the relationship. I've aready usede the Moon for r. So how do I look for another woman? The other female planet is Venus and where is Venus - in the seventh - r's House. If Venus were elsewhere I'd start from the position that there wasn't and then look for any possible contradictory indications. With Venus in the Seventh, I feel that the default answer is that there was.

As well as being in the Sign of the Moon and also (by some systems) its triplicity (which together suggest a strong connection) it's also in the Terms of Saturn, so she may well be someone you know.

Another indicator that possibly suggests the existance of 'another woman' is that Saturn (you) is separating from an opposition to Jupiter. Jupiter rules the eleventh House of the chart, which is the fifth House for r - the house of romance. So his Lord 5 was opposing you - suggesting that you were not the object of romance.

I don't know whether this is a comfort or not, but I don't see any indication that he particularly loves the other woman. The Moon is in none of Venus' dignities and Jupiter is in the detriment of Venus. So the other woman definitely loves him but the love may not be reciprocated at all and being peregrine, Venus is also weak in essential dignity. Being angular, she was in the right place at the right time - perhaps also indicated by Venus being in Hayz (a nocturnal planet in a nocturnal sign placed nocturnally in a noctural chart) but that is no indication that things will continue in a favourable way.

So the answer appears to be 'Yes' There was!

sapienza
15-06-2010, 14:25
Interesting reading above. It's great to see the process you follow with these.

Ok, so I've finally worked out my question....

We have lived in our current (tiny) house now for 8 years but now that we have children it isn't really big enough. We need to either stay here and renovate, or move somewhere else. Which one will/should be do? It might still be a year or so off but we need to start planning/preparing fairly soon.

Thanks so much. :)

Minderwiz
16-06-2010, 08:46
OK, I've done the chart and will post the reading tomorrow, when I've had chance to check a couple of things

Minderwiz
16-06-2010, 21:08
Interesting reading above. It's great to see the process you follow with these.

Ok, so I've finally worked out my question....

We have lived in our current (tiny) house now for 8 years but now that we have children it isn't really big enough. We need to either stay here and renovate, or move somewhere else. Which one will/should be do? It might still be a year or so off but we need to start planning/preparing fairly soon.

Thanks so much. :)

The rational approach would be to decide on whether the house has the potential for improvement and if not, then decide to move. However that assumes that you can easily buy/rent a suitable property in the area you want. So we might end up with a situation in which, whilst the current house is not the best bet, circumstances require you to stay and make the best of it.

So let's see what the chart has to say. You are first house - and therefore are signified by the Sun, as the Ascendant is in late Leo. Indeed the lateness indicates that, if anything, time is running out for the planning.

This is perhaps reinforced by the Sun in Gemini, conjunct the eleventh cusp, it is about to move from the strong position in the tenth to a weaker position in the eleventh. The Sun has very weak essential dignity, being in it's own Face (which Lilly describes as being slightly better than being out on the street). The Sun does sextile the Ascendant, indicating not only radicality but also your ability to act.

The House is signified by Lord 4, which is Mars, and, if you are to move, the vendor of the new property is signified by Lord 7, Saturn. As the Sun is in the Triplcity and Terms of Saturn, it seems that your preferred option would be to buy somewhere else.

Mars is in Virgo where it is Peregrine, so the condition of the house is not good (for your purposes), which of course prompted the question. However Mars is in the first House, your House and suggests that you are likely to stay.

Saturn, Lord 7, is also Peregrine in the second (your money) and applying to your Part of Fortune (your money, amongst other things) by conjunction. To have Saturn as Lord 7 is not particularly good (and indeed the same could be said of Mars as Lord 4) as it is an 'infortune' - it doesn't bring luck. Saturn is in opposition with Jupiter who is Lord 8. Whilst Jupiter is usually benefic, as Lord 8 he is not in this case. The aspect is separating and Jupiter has now changed signs, so that might indicate things will improve for the seller in the future. As the eighth is also the money and resources of the seller (second from the seventh) an alternative view might be that any potential seller needed your money (or that of any potential buyers) because of their own cashflow problems, but these are now easing (recovery from the credit crunch) and they are not so desperate to make a sale - generalised, it was a buyers market but house prices will soon begin to rise. Incidentally Saturn is in none of the dignities of the Sun, which perhaps indicates that they need you less than you think you need them.

The Sun in Gemini is applying to square Saturn. This is not what you want to see in a potential purchase. Whilst it does not rule out the purchase of a new property (as an opposition almost certainly would), it suggests that the purchase will be difficult, have problems and at the end you might not be satisfied with the result, even if it goes through.

Lastly, the Angles are in fixed signs and that suggests no change in your circumstances - you will stay, whether you like it or not.

The Moon is your co-significator but is Peregrine in Leo conjunct to the benefic Venus, who is also Peregrine and therefore can offer little help - both are badly placed in the twelfth House. The Moon is not only separating from Venus it is also separating from a trine with Jupiter (Lord 8) and will go on and sextile your Part of Fortune (your money) and then will sextile your second house ruler, Mercury. I'd take this as an indicator of you spending some money and devoting resources to something, in the context of the question, and given Mars' placement in the first, I'd say that was on the renovation of your current house.

Overall, it looks like you will stay and renovate - not ideal but the cost of buying/renting a suitable new property may well not be worth the exercise. and even though you might be in a better position than any potential seller, you are not strong enough to force through an advantageous sale - it's more likely to collapse, with some acrimony on both sides.

sapienza
18-06-2010, 15:09
Hi Minderwiz,

Thanks for the reading and I'm sorry for the delay in posting. I've had limited computer time this past few days.

The reading is very interesting. Bascially you've tapped into the real issue for me. We do love most things about the house we are in, but if we are going to renovate then it will be a case of 'this will do, but it's not perfect'. The renovation would work, but it wouldn't be our perfect home. On the other hand, to move we see as quite a gamble. It would be hard to find the things we love about this house, plus the things we need for our family. And house prices are expensive where we want to live to stay near schools etc.

I often do think I'd prefer to just move, but deep down I also think we'll just stay where we are. Better the devil you know in some ways. This reading has been a big help because it's confirmed for me the concerns that have been in the back of my mind. And sometimes it's a comfort to know that although an option isn't perfect, it's certainly the best option available.

I have a question about the way you've done the reading if that is ok. You have said that the Vendor would be represented by the Lord of the 7th House, which is Saturn. Is the Lord of the 7th always used to represent the 'other' party in a reading? Is this because it's someone you are 'in relation' to? I wouldn't have even thought to bring this element into the reading. Thanks so much for doing this, it's great to see the process in action.

Minderwiz
18-06-2010, 20:22
Yes, the seventh is used for the 'significant other' - the other person who is, or will or even might be in a relationship with you. There are some important exceptions to this and I'll mention them at the end.

'Significant' here is not just romantic/marriage relationships. The other ones which crop up a lot in horories are buyer/seller, which is the possible case here, and 'open enemies' which covers law suits, competitions and sports, amongst other things. The seventh can be used for just another person, with whom we have no specific relationship but whose actions are of interest to us - 'Will John get the job' - where John is an acquaintance or even someone we are aware of. However questions of 'idle speculation' may not produce reliable answers, as our connection to them is weak.

I did a sports horory (though not posted) before the England v USA World Cup match - England took the first and USA the seventh - a contest horory. The condition of England's significator was Peregrine - much running about without anything particular to show for it, and the condition of the USA significator was essential dignity by Face - barely much better. Conclusion, the result is likely to be a draw, probably 0-0 or possibly 1-1. The end result was of course a 1-1 draw.

There are specific exceptions, most of which are familiar to members who frequent this section - brothers/sisters and neighbours are third house; parents are fourth house (father fourth, mother tenth if we need to separate them), children are fifth house and or servants (or people at work we manage) are sixth house. Our employer is tenth house and our friends are eleventh house.

It's also possible to use the houses to derive other relationships. For example in a previous horory, I used the fourth house to signify the mother of a boyfriend (his tenth house). Thus I could use the sixth, to signifiy an uncle or aunt, on my father's side of the family (third house from the fourth house) - or a cousin on my mother's side - fifth house from the third house from the tenth house of my mother).

As you can see it can become very complex in those circumstances and indeed they are rarely taken beyond two derived houses). Care should be taken to keep to the heart of the matter. Thus if the question is 'does my neighbour have a crush on me?' we are dealing with a possible romantic/marriage relationship and they get the seventh, not the third - we are concerned with a possible change in relationship.

EyeAmEye
19-06-2010, 03:27
Hi Minderwiz,
If you're still doing these readings, I'd love one.

My question:
Will a romantic relationship develop between myself and M within the next year?

Thanks!

niki frm india
19-06-2010, 04:16
hi dear i have been following this thread,and i must say you are doing a fab job..can you read for me too..plz..my ques -when will i get engaged?

thanks dear
god bless you

Minderwiz
19-06-2010, 22:43
OK Next three are:

LJO
EyeAmEye
niki frm india

Minderwiz
22-06-2010, 08:10
What Career path should I follow?

Thank you. :)

I cast the chart for this today. This chart suggests that it is too soon to make that decision. We have the solstice points on the Ascendant/Descendant axis, with the Sun on the Descendant - it being the day of the solstice. When the Ascendant is in the very early degrees of a sign it is a strong indication that the chart is not fit to be judged - it's too early (literally as well as metaphorically).

Looking at the tenth House of career, the MC falls in Scorpio, making Mars the ruler of career - an obvious one might be the military or the police, or a physician, surgeon, pharmacist, vet, law officer, a cook or a gambler. Anything to do with metal working

As the Moon is on the MC the career will probably be in the public eye. As Mars is peregrine it suggests a number of changes of career, or no settled career.

If you can give me your birth details, I'll have a look at your natal chart to see if we can derive anything more from that.

le.jour.obscurcit
22-06-2010, 11:45
I cast the chart for this today. This chart suggests that it is too soon to make that decision. We have the solstice points on the Ascendant/Descendant axis, with the Sun on the Descendant - it being the day of the solstice. When the Ascendant is in the very early degrees of a sign it is a strong indication that the chart is not fit to be judged - it's too early (literally as well as metaphorically).

Looking at the tenth House of career, the MC falls in Scorpio, making Mars the ruler of career - an obvious one might be the military or the police, or a physician, surgeon, pharmacist, vet, law officer, a cook or a gambler. Anything to do with metal working

As the Moon is on the MC the career will probably be in the public eye. As Mars is peregrine it suggests a number of changes of career, or no settled career.

If you can give me your birth details, I'll have a look at your natal chart to see if we can derive anything more from that.

Interesting.

My birth details are as follows:

18th December, 1992
4.40am
Sunshine, Victoria, Australia (coordinates: 144e50, 37s47)

Thank you.

Minderwiz
23-06-2010, 06:31
Thanks I'll get back to you on that

Minderwiz
23-06-2010, 08:59
Hi Minderwiz,
If you're still doing these readings, I'd love one.

My question:
Will a romantic relationship develop between myself and M within the next year?

Thanks!

We have a chart with Sagittarius rising. So your significator is Jupiter, M is signified by Mercury.

Jupiter is in Aries, where it has dignity by Terms and also has a mutual reception with the Sun, Jupiter being in the Sun's exaltation of Aries and the Sun being in Jupiter's exaltation of Cancer. There is no reception by Mercury, though - that is Jupiter is in not in any dignity of Mercury, which would suggest a connection between the two of you. Indeed your interest is perhaps more about your home/family (Mars rules the fourth House) and your friends (Mars also rules the eleventh).

Mercury is in Gemini in the seventh. Here it has strong essential dignity being in its own sign - in his own house and self absorbed - thinks a lot of himself. Mercury's other receptions are with Saturn and the Sun. Saturn may be a friend of his who lives some distance away, possibly overseas. The Sun signifies his earnings and possessions. As this is only reception by Face, I wouldn't place much store on that, except that Mercury is also combust - completely outshone by the Sun - it could be something quite trivial but at the moment all consuming to him, such as having a new iPad or other gadget.

Foe the relationship to develop there should be some connection - as we've none by reception, there may still be some connection through aspect. There is no aspect forming between Jupiter and Mercury, that leaves only the Moon as someone who can bring you together.

The Moon on the eleventh cusp possibly represents a friend who might effect a connection Unfortunately the Moon is not only weak in dignity it is not in any of Mercury's (or Jupiter's) dignities, nor does it make any aspect to either Jupiter or Mercury (and we would want it to aspect both in turn).

So from this chart, I'd have to conclude that within the quoted time frame, that romantic relationship is very unlikely to develop.

Minderwiz
23-06-2010, 09:18
hi dear i have been following this thread,and i must say you are doing a fab job..can you read for me too..plz..my ques -when will i get engaged?

thanks dear
god bless you

Hi niki,That's a very open ended question - Horary tends to work best within limited time periods or something that is likely to be short term within the context of our lives. If you want an open ended period then it would help me to have a copy of your natal details as well.

If the question is speculative, that is there's nobody in mind at the moment for the role of fiance, you might just get a speculative answer- however if there's someone that you or your family/friends have in mind then things tighten up and you are likely to get a clearer answer.

If you can give me an indication of the context - general speculation or more specific situation? If the former then let me have your natal details.

EyeAmEye
23-06-2010, 11:41
We have a chart with Sagittarius rising. So your significator is Jupiter, M is signified by Mercury.

Jupiter is in Aries, where it has dignity by Terms and also has a mutual reception with the Sun, Jupiter being in the Sun's exaltation of Aries and the Sun being in Jupiter's exaltation of Cancer. There is no reception by Mercury, though - that is Jupiter is in not in any dignity of Mercury, which would suggest a connection between the two of you. Indeed your interest is perhaps more about your home/family (Mars rules the fourth House) and your friends (Mars also rules the eleventh).

Mercury is in Gemini in the seventh. Here it has strong essential dignity being in its own sign - in his own house and self absorbed - thinks a lot of himself. Mercury's other receptions are with Saturn and the Sun. Saturn may be a friend of his who lives some distance away, possibly overseas. The Sun signifies his earnings and possessions. As this is only reception by Face, I wouldn't place much store on that, except that Mercury is also combust - completely outshone by the Sun - it could be something quite trivial but at the moment all consuming to him, such as having a new iPad or other gadget.

Foe the relationship to develop there should be some connection - as we've none by reception, there may still be some connection through aspect. There is no aspect forming between Jupiter and Mercury, that leaves only the Moon as someone who can bring you together.

The Moon on the eleventh cusp possibly represents a friend who might effect a connection Unfortunately the Moon is not only weak in dignity it is not in any of Mercury's (or Jupiter's) dignities, nor does it make any aspect to either Jupiter or Mercury (and we would want it to aspect both in turn).

So from this chart, I'd have to conclude that within the quoted time frame, that romantic relationship is very unlikely to develop.

Interesting. Just to clarify, I'm the he here, btw :)

From where I'm standing currently, I do believe the chance is quite remote, so your reading would reinforce my suspicions. There indeed isn't much of a connection at all in reality. We work with one another, rarely talk.

Fascinating. Thanks very much for taking the time to read for me!

cutiecutie
23-06-2010, 15:42
A Twist on the usual question and an interesting challenge. The chart was cast in the hour of the Sun, but has Capricorn rising - some mismatch here, so the chart may be a little 'iffy'. You are signified by Saturn in Virgo in the eighth House. Saturn is Peregrine and also badly placed in the chart - A sign that the relationship has not been good for you.

'r' is signified by the Moon, ruling the seventh House. The Moon is in Cancer and angular - r is much the stronger. Indeed the only weakness is the Moon's conjunction with the South Node (Dragon's tail). The Moon in Cancer is also in the detriment of Saturn, r does not like you,

My problem is to identify whether or not 'another woman' existed in the relationship. I've aready usede the Moon for r. So how do I look for another woman? The other female planet is Venus and where is Venus - in the seventh - r's House. If Venus were elsewhere I'd start from the position that there wasn't and then look for any possible contradictory indications. With Venus in the Seventh, I feel that the default answer is that there was.

As well as being in the Sign of the Moon and also (by some systems) its triplicity (which together suggest a strong connection) it's also in the Terms of Saturn, so she may well be someone you know.

Another indicator that possibly suggests the existance of 'another woman' is that Saturn (you) is separating from an opposition to Jupiter. Jupiter rules the eleventh House of the chart, which is the fifth House for r - the house of romance. So his Lord 5 was opposing you - suggesting that you were not the object of romance.

I don't know whether this is a comfort or not, but I don't see any indication that he particularly loves the other woman. The Moon is in none of Venus' dignities and Jupiter is in the detriment of Venus. So the other woman definitely loves him but the love may not be reciprocated at all and being peregrine, Venus is also weak in essential dignity. Being angular, she was in the right place at the right time - perhaps also indicated by Venus being in Hayz (a nocturnal planet in a nocturnal sign placed nocturnally in a noctural chart) but that is no indication that things will continue in a favourable way.

So the answer appears to be 'Yes' There was!

Hello !

Thank you very much for doing this for me.
I apologize for the delay in the feedback - I went out of town.
I have no way to confirm this, as the relationship with him and I has been long distance for many months now. I don't know any of his female friends personally, I "knew of" 2 female friends of his that I felt suspicious of, but there is no one I knew directly.

The reading is fascinating and I'm curious about the technique now as well as the level of accuracy? Seems that such a detailed reading would indeed be very accurate.

It's really interesting that you saw I wasn't the object of romance. I haven't always really felt like I was/am, and I do indeed feel that he doesn't like me sometimes...

leelee
23-06-2010, 15:51
This is very interesting - i do not pretend to understand it fully but as I am currently trying to learn Astrology I would love a Horary Reading

What direction should I take in the next 12 months?

Look forward to hearing what my chart says.

Hi - it seems I may have been overlooked - can you please let me know if I need to rephrase the question?

niki frm india
23-06-2010, 17:11
Hi niki,That's a very open ended question - Horary tends to work best within limited time periods or something that is likely to be short term within the context of our lives. If you want an open ended period then it would help me to have a copy of your natal details as well.

If the question is speculative, that is there's nobody in mind at the moment for the role of fiance, you might just get a speculative answer- however if there's someone that you or your family/friends have in mind then things tighten up and you are likely to get a clearer answer.

If you can give me an indication of the context - general speculation or more specific situation? If the former then let me have your natal details.

first of all thanks for considering my request. ok i would like to explain my situation a bit..actually my parents are finding a suitable match for me..and i am too ready for marriage..there is nobody particular in my/our mind..as we havnt found anybody suitable..since you wanted me to be specific,i would rephrase my ques to-will i get engaged in coming 4 months..i dont have my natal chart details..but if you need my d.o.b, time..let me know..i will pm you the details..i am so gratefull to you that you taking out time for me to read..thank you so much again..

Minderwiz
23-06-2010, 20:31
Thanks niki - that helps a lot. From what little I know of arranged marriages, from Asian friends here, the job of the parents is to find suitable candidates, but you do the final choosing (or not, if you don't like any of them) - it should work like a Western marriage bureau but with a much more personal and friendly service.

So I have to factor in your parents role and they must like 'him' too.

I think it would help to have your natal details - date of birth, time and place. Sending them by PM is the best way.

niki frm india
24-06-2010, 02:00
Thanks niki - that helps a lot. From what little I know of arranged marriages, from Asian friends here, the job of the parents is to find suitable candidates, but you do the final choosing (or not, if you don't like any of them) - it should work like a Western marriage bureau but with a much more personal and friendly service.

So I have to factor in your parents role and they must like 'him' too.

I think it would help to have your natal details - date of birth, time and place. Sending them by PM is the best way.

you have a pm dear..thanks so much:)

Minderwiz
24-06-2010, 05:42
Thanks for the details :-)

Minderwiz
24-06-2010, 22:26
The chart has 2 degrees of Virgo rising, so that suggests that it might be too early to present a definitive answer. You are signified by Mercury, in Gemini and in the tenth House. Mercury is strong in essential and accidental dignity by placement but is combust (within 8.5 degrees of the Sun). Remember that you do indeed control the process and the choice is yours, don't be 'outshone' in this process.

The prospective fiance is given by Jupiter,in Aries. Jupiter has essential dignity so the 'fiance' will have good characteristics, but is not well placed in the eighth.

Your parents are signified by the ruler of the fourth House, Mars, which is in Virgo and in the first. Your parents first thoughts in this process are for you. and they also acknowledge that the final choice is yours - you rule them, in terms of this decision.

The first thing to look for is any receptions between the main significators. Mercury in Gemini is in the detriment of Jupiter, which suggests that whoever the first candidate is, you won't like him, even if he ticks all the other boxes. Strangely, Mars is also in the detriment of Jupiter, so it seems that your parents won't like him either. Now the only way I see that panning out is if their initial 'spadework' identify him as meeting all the criteria you and they are looking for but when a meeting is arranged, you and they are not impressed by him in the flesh. Or there might be something which you and they don't like, which puts you off him, even before a meeting.

Jupiter on the other hand is in Aries, the sign of Mars. So the prospective fiance really wants to impress your parents but is in none of the dignities of Mercury, so he's not really concerned about you.

As his parents are probably also involved, they are signified by Venus, and Mars is in the triplicity of Venus - your parents see them as beng eminently suitable as prospective inlaws. So it may be that the intial attraction is to his family, not to him personally. Venus is on the twelfth cusp, so that is not a good sign.

There's also one other interesting indicator in this chart. The fortunate North Node is in the fifth House of Romance and is conjunct the Part of Marriage. So there is some indication of marriage here but in the context of romance.

Now Mercury is applying to an aspect with Jupiter, by square. Squares suggests difficulties, delays and obstructions with an end result that is not really what is wanted. So if things do fall in line with the reading, please do not allow yourself to go for an engagement with someone that neither you nor your parents really like but seems 'attractive' because of his family status.

I stress that there must be some doubt over the reading because of the early degree rising but in essence it seems to suggest that neither you nor your parents, will find a candidate you really like in the time period. If you were desperate to get married a candidate will be there but I don't think proceeding with the engagement in those circumstances will provide any satisfaction with the outcome.

There's also seems to be the possibility of something hidden going on - Mercury is combust the Sun, who is Lord 12 and therefore an accidental malefic. The twelfth is concerned with the hidden or secret. Venus (his parents) are ruled by the Sun and in the twelfth, and Jupiter is in the Triplicity of the Sun (and has a mutual reception with the Sun through exaltation.

Please make sure that you and your parents are are completely sure about things in this period and that there isn't anything that is being concealed from you and nothing going on 'behind the scenes'.

I hope I'm wrong on that, and the considerations suggest that I can't be sure but please make sure that you (and your parents) are really happy with things and know everything before making any commitment in this period.

niki frm india
25-06-2010, 17:37
The chart has 2 degrees of Virgo rising, so that suggests that it might be too early to present a definitive answer. You are signified by Mercury, in Gemini and in the tenth House. Mercury is strong in essential and accidental dignity by placement but is combust (within 8.5 degrees of the Sun). Remember that you do indeed control the process and the choice is yours, don't be 'outshone' in this process.

yeah you are right that i control the whole process..its just i have given the responsiblity happily to my parents.

The prospective fiance is given by Jupiter,in Aries. Jupiter has essential dignity so the 'fiance' will have good characteristics, but is not well placed in the eighth.

hmmm..having good characterstics is a good point..

Your parents are signified by the ruler of the fourth House, Mars, which is in Virgo and in the first. Your parents first thoughts in this process are for you. and they also acknowledge that the final choice is yours - you rule them, in terms of this decision.

absolutely right,they just want my happiness..and leave the ultimate choice to me..for that i am so gratefull to them.

The first thing to look for is any receptions between the main significators. Mercury in Gemini is in the detriment of Jupiter, which suggests that whoever the first candidate is, you won't like him, even if he ticks all the other boxes. Strangely, Mars is also in the detriment of Jupiter, so it seems that your parents won't like him either. Now the only way I see that panning out is if their initial 'spadework' identify him as meeting all the criteria you and they are looking for but when a meeting is arranged, you and they are not impressed by him in the flesh. Or there might be something which you and they don't like, which puts you off him, even before a meeting.

i am sorry i am a little confused here,by first candidate you mean to say that whoever i first meet or consider after today or the first candidate i have met..?????i have already seen quite a few guys in the past months..but nobody i found suitable enough to be my"husband"...

Jupiter on the other hand is in Aries, the sign of Mars. So the prospective fiance really wants to impress your parents but is in none of the dignities of Mercury, so he's not really concerned about you.

As his parents are probably also involved, they are signified by Venus, and Mars is in the triplicity of Venus - your parents see them as beng eminently suitable as prospective inlaws. So it may be that the intial attraction is to his family, not to him personally. Venus is on the twelfth cusp, so that is not a good sign.

i can only say anything once my cofusion is clear..i hope you dont mind..sorry

There's also one other interesting indicator in this chart. The fortunate North Node is in the fifth House of Romance and is conjunct the Part of Marriage. So there is some indication of marriage here but in the context of romance.

so according to you what does this mean..a love marriage..???but i dont have anybody around me for that..

Now Mercury is applying to an aspect with Jupiter, by square. Squares suggests difficulties, delays and obstructions with an end result that is not really what is wanted. So if things do fall in line with the reading, please do not allow yourself to go for an engagement with someone that neither you nor your parents really like but seems 'attractive' because of his family status.

oh this is a very good point..i will surely keep this in mind..

I stress that there must be some doubt over the reading because of the early degree rising but in essence it seems to suggest that neither you nor your parents, will find a candidate you really like in the time period. If you were desperate to get married a candidate will be there but I don't think proceeding with the engagement in those circumstances will provide any satisfaction with the outcome.

hmmm..i get your point..i really want to be happy in the marriage..but i can wait for the right person to come along..

There's also seems to be the possibility of something hidden going on - Mercury is combust the Sun, who is Lord 12 and therefore an accidental malefic. The twelfth is concerned with the hidden or secret. Venus (his parents) are ruled by the Sun and in the twelfth, and Jupiter is in the Triplicity of the Sun (and has a mutual reception with the Sun through exaltation.

Please make sure that you and your parents are are completely sure about things in this period and that there isn't anything that is being concealed from you and nothing going on 'behind the scenes'.

I hope I'm wrong on that, and the considerations suggest that I can't be sure but please make sure that you (and your parents) are really happy with things and know everything before making any commitment in this period.

oh thanks for giving this warning beforehand..although here we enquire as much as we could..but i guess i will make sure that some more effort should be put in knowing the other family..

i am so thankfull to you for this reading,you have given me so much info and warned me beforehand of negative..it really means a lot to me..if you dont mind can i ask you something through pm.

god bless you

Bernice
25-06-2010, 18:13
Niki: i am sorry i am a little confused here,by first candidate you mean to say that whoever i first meet or consider after today or the first candidate i have met..?????i have already seen quite a few guys in the past months..but nobody i found suitable enough to be my"husband"...
Please excuse my intervention, but if this is a Horary chart then the 'first candidate' would most likely be the current candidate - the one who is there at the time of the chart.

Impressive delination Minderwiz :). You've been a great help to me for my interest in the traditional approach. Books are one thing - but your hands-on explanations are illuminating! Thank you.

Bee :)

Ashtaroot
25-06-2010, 18:55
Hello Minderwiz are you still taking questions?

If yes I would like to ask if we are going to be able to move next month or is it going to drag until aug and are we going to be able to get the house we want. We need to move, my husband is already in another state and it has been really hard on me and the kids. I am hoping the move will be smooth but so far we hit some bumps.
I can pm you my chart if you want .. Thank you

Minderwiz
25-06-2010, 19:42
i am sorry i am a little confused here,by first candidate you mean to say that whoever i first meet or consider after today or the first candidate i have met..?????i have already seen quite a few guys in the past months..but nobody i found suitable enough to be my"husband"...

As Bee points out above, the Horary reading relates to the current and future situation, not the past, so here 'first candidate' is the one that you are either currently considering or, if there isn't someone currently being considered, then the next one that you look at during the period of the horary. Horaries can give information about the past, to provide some additional context but the purpose is to deal with present or future decisions.

so according to you what does this mean..a love marriage..???but i dont have anybody around me for that..

I think it means that you expect that the person who emerges from the selection process is someone that you can have a good romantic relationship with - I don't see any necessary contradiction between an arranged marriage process and love between the two people, involved.

As you say later on, you want to be happy in your marriage and I think this is an indication of that.

i can only say anything once my cofusion is clear..i hope you dont mind..sorry

My impression here is that on first sight his family appear to be just the sort of people that your parents like - there is a compatibility between the two families, enough to get the process started. He is certainly impressed by your family but the attraction seems to be to your family, rather than to you personally. Now that might be normal, within the early stages of this process, so please forgive me if I'm stating the obvious but within the context of Western culture I'd expect positive receptions between your significator and his. I also need to remember my own warning, the chart has early degrees rising and so it may be premature to draw fixed conclusions from it.

I also don't want to over dramatise the issues - the 'hidden' or 'secret' may well be something that doesn't show up till you meet but is then obvious and it doesn't have to be anything terrible, just enough to put you off him - such as bad breath, or some mannerism that you don't like, or his views on certain topics.

I've kept to 'him' and 'he' which is singular, but I realise there may be more than one under consideration during this period. If so then I don't see any of them as being suitable, in your view.

A couple of general points to conclude:

Firstly, I'm using a traditional approach but it is firmly in the Western tradition, and uses the tropical zodiac. I'm not sure how it would work in Jyotish Astrology, but you need to be aware that the two traditions do have significant differences, as well as common features. The main difference here would be that the Ascendant and planetary positions would be shifted back some 24 degrees, which would have given a different Ascendant sign and different significators. So if you asked a local Astrologer for a second opinion, you'd get a different chart for the same place and time.

Secondly, I can't stress enough that the early Ascendant casts doubt on the reliability of the chart. It could well be a false alarm but as the message seems to be 'take care in the process' then I think that message is worth stating - though I have little doubt that you would do just that anyway.

Please feel free to ask any follow up questions by pm.

niki frm india
25-06-2010, 20:55
As Bee points out above, the Horary reading relates to the current and future situation, not the past, so here 'first candidate' is the one that you are either currently considering or, if there isn't someone currently being considered, then the next one that you look at during the period of the horary. Horaries can give information about the past, to provide some additional context but the purpose is to deal with present or future decisions.

oh thank you for this clarification..:)

I think it means that you expect that the person who emerges from the selection process is someone that you can have a good romantic relationship with - I don't see any necessary contradiction between an arranged marriage process and love between the two people, involved.

As you say later on, you want to be happy in your marriage and I think this is an indication of that.

yes yes this is what i exactly want,i want love in my relationship..and i really wish and hope i get that..cause i believe love plays a vital role in spending a lifetime with someone..

My impression here is that on first sight his family appear to be just the sort of people that your parents like - there is a compatibility between the two families, enough to get the process started. He is certainly impressed by your family but the attraction seems to be to your family, rather than to you personally. Now that might be normal, within the early stages of this process, so please forgive me if I'm stating the obvious but within the context of Western culture I'd expect positive receptions between your significator and his. I also need to remember my own warning, the chart has early degrees rising and so it may be premature to draw fixed conclusions from it.

well i would like to update you that i have a meeting with a guy and his family tomorrow..so can this description be applied to the outcome of meeting..??..if so,then i will keep this in mind and act accordingly..

I also don't want to over dramatise the issues - the 'hidden' or 'secret' may well be something that doesn't show up till you meet but is then obvious and it doesn't have to be anything terrible, just enough to put you off him - such as bad breath, or some mannerism that you don't like, or his views on certain topics.

hmmm..ohk..lets see what comes up tomorrow..

I've kept to 'him' and 'he' which is singular, but I realise there may be more than one under consideration during this period. If so then I don't see any of them as being suitable, in your view.

ohk..so this also indicates..that tomorrows meeting will not get to finalisation for marriage...

A couple of general points to conclude:

Firstly, I'm using a traditional approach but it is firmly in the Western tradition, and uses the tropical zodiac. I'm not sure how it would work in Jyotish Astrology, but you need to be aware that the two traditions do have significant differences, as well as common features. The main difference here would be that the Ascendant and planetary positions would be shifted back some 24 degrees, which would have given a different Ascendant sign and different significators. So if you asked a local Astrologer for a second opinion, you'd get a different chart for the same place and time.

Secondly, I can't stress enough that the early Ascendant casts doubt on the reliability of the chart. It could well be a false alarm but as the message seems to be 'take care in the process' then I think that message is worth stating - though I have little doubt that you would do just that anyway.

Please feel free to ask any follow up questions by pm.

actually i am not so literate about astrology,but i do understand how the western and indian astrology differs..i believe when a message has to reach somebody,it will reach..whether its through western or indian astrology..or any other method..so i really thank you for this reading..:)

will pm you shortly..with some query,i hope i am not being a burden..

god bless you

Minderwiz
25-06-2010, 23:59
Interesting that you have a meeting lined up - As it wasn't specifically mentioned in the question but presumably was being set up when I cast the chart, I'm not sure whether it is covered by the reading. I'm going to presume that it is, simply because the chart suggests that, if anything, things are too early - if he will become your fiance, the chart should have said that the question was too late - that is an Ascendant in the last degrees of a sign. The question would have been too late, because the right process was already under way, with the right person.

If the reading is accurate, then I doubt the meeting will lead to marriage or at least within the time frame. It is possible that it will but after a longer and more difficult process (the two planets are forming an aspect by square) and he may have to change in some way to win you over.

I'd certainly be interested in learning how the meeting goes.

Minderwiz
26-06-2010, 00:02

If yes I would like to ask if we are going to be able to move next month or is it going to drag until aug and are we going to be able to get the house we want. We need to move, my husband is already in another state and it has been really hard on me and the kids. I am hoping the move will be smooth but so far we hit some bumps.

Have you a property already in mind and have you begun the process of buying/renting? Or are you only now starting to look? It makes a difference to what I take as the default situation.

Ashtaroot
26-06-2010, 01:22
Our house has been on the market since feb and yes we have a house in mind we already looked

niki frm india
26-06-2010, 06:33
Interesting that you have a meeting lined up - As it wasn't specifically mentioned in the question but presumably was being set up when I cast the chart, I'm not sure whether it is covered by the reading. I'm going to presume that it is, simply because the chart suggests that, if anything, things are too early - if he will become your fiance, the chart should have said that the question was too late - that is an Ascendant in the last degrees of a sign. The question would have been too late, because the right process was already under way, with the right person.

If the reading is accurate, then I doubt the meeting will lead to marriage or at least within the time frame. It is possible that it will but after a longer and more difficult process (the two planets are forming an aspect by square) and he may have to change in some way to win you over.

I'd certainly be interested in learning how the meeting goes.

the meeting was not set up at the time i asked you for the reading..it suddenly got planned today..will surely update you after the meeting..

till then you take care..:)

god bless you

Minderwiz
28-06-2010, 06:45
Hi - it seems I may have been overlooked - can you please let me know if I need to rephrase the question?

Hi leelee,

Sorry I missed your original post, we've had a family wedding coming up and we've been away for the weekend.

Yes, the question needs to be rephrased - It's too vague as it stands. You need to be far more specific in terms of the area of your life that you are concerned with and a specific problem within it that area. Horary deals with the specific, general direction is much more an issue of prediction based on your natal chart.

Minderwiz
28-06-2010, 07:55

I had a problem sleeping the other night, and instead of counting sheep decided to take a note of the time and cast a chart based on it for your question. Once again though it's come out as a Mercury/Jupiter chart. It's cast in the hour of Mercury, so I take the chart as radical.

Mercury is in the first (you are at home). Mercury has just changed signs and is now in Cancer, losing it's previous essential dignity. Indeed Mercury is peregrine, perhaps an indication of your leaving home but not sure where or when you are moving to (the new home).

Your current house is shown by the fourth House ruler, the Sun. That too is in the first House and it's the Sun that afflicts Mercury - the House is a problem, in terms of the sale which has not yet gone through and that it might involve financial loss. The Sun has a mutual reception with Jupiter, through exaltation.

Jupiter is the seller of the new house. The mutual reception therefore shows the link between the sale of the old and the purchase of the new. My initial thoughts here are that the mutual reception is testimony towards the sale of the old and the purchase of the new, working out within the time period.

Jupiter has major essential dignity, not only through the mutual reception with the Sun but also being in it's own triplicity and terms. That indicates that the seller is in a very powerful position. Mercury in Cancer is in the exaltation of Jupiter, you want the seller but the seller doesn't necessarily want you - i.e. if you don't complete the purchase there are always alternative purchasers. So you are weak but the seller is strong.

The Part of Fortune is very near the Descendant, your luck, money and general wellbeing is in the hands of the seller and the Moon is also in the seventh. The Moon can play two roles here, it is the ruler of your second house of money and material possessions, so it too emphasies the dependence on the seller. The Moon is in it's own detriment - your finances are not good, in relation to this purchase, they are likely to go down, not up.

The Moon also acts as your co-significator and can show the flow of events.

So far we have established what you already know - but it helps that the chart shows this and fits the situation. So will the purchase go through in time (and hopefully the sale of current property?

Two factors suggest that it will not. Firstly the Moon is applying to an opposition with Mercury and a square with Jupiter. Squares and oppositions don't produce the desired result. To compound the situation Mercury too is applying to a square with Jupiter - buyer and seller will not agree in time.

If you look at the chart you will see that Jupiter is separating from an opposition to Saturn, in this chart Saturn is Lord 8, which is usually seen as being unfortunate but in this case Lord 8 is also the ruler of the Seller's money. The opposition suggested that the seller had some money problems but these are now improving (the opposition is separating) so the seller doesn't need you quite as much as he may have done. The Moon too is separating from a square to Saturn, but is moving towards the opposition to Mercury and the square to Jupiter - the focus is shifting to your money.

Now Lilly says that a square may still produce a positive result but that there will be difficulties and even if the desired outcome occurs, you may find that it's not as good as you expected - you might regret the decision. With the squares and opposition it's highly unlikely.

You say you want to move and have accepted the financial loss involved but I'm not sure that when it comes to it, you will really do that, looking at the actual cost involved. If you do, I don't think you will be in anyway happy with the outcome.

Ashtaroot
28-06-2010, 09:18
I had a problem sleeping the other night, and instead of counting sheep decided to take a note of the time and cast a chart based on it for your question. Once again though it's come out as a Mercury/Jupiter chart. It's cast in the hour of Mercury, so I take the chart as radical.

Mercury is in the first (you are at home). Mercury has just changed signs and is now in Cancer, losing it's previous essential dignity. Indeed Mercury is peregrine, perhaps an indication of your leaving home but not sure where or when you are moving to (the new home).

Your current house is shown by the fourth House ruler, the Sun. That too is in the first House and it's the Sun that afflicts Mercury - the House is a problem, in terms of the sale which has not yet gone through and that it might involve financial loss. The Sun has a mutual reception with Jupiter, through exaltatio
Jupiter is the seller of the new house. The mutual reception therefore shows the link between the sale of the old and the purchase of the new. My initial thoughts here are that the mutual reception is testimony towards the sale of the old and the purchase of the new, working out within the time period.

Jupiter has major essential dignity, not only through the mutual reception with the Sun but also being in it's own triplicity and terms. That indicates that the seller is in a very powerful position. Mercury in Cancer is in the exaltation of Jupiter, you want the seller but the seller doesn't necessarily want you - i.e. if you don't complete the purchase there are always alternative purchasers. So you are weak but the seller is strong.

The Part of Fortune is very near the Descendant, your luck, money and general wellbeing is in the hands of the seller and the Moon is also in the seventh. The Moon can play two roles here, it is the ruler of your second house of
money and material possessions, so it too emphasies the dependence on the seller. The Moon is in it's own detriment - your finances are not good, in relation to this purchase, they are likely to go down, not up.

The Moon also acts as your co-significator and can show the flow of events.

So far we have established what you already know - but it helps that the chart shows this and fits the situation. So will the purchase go through in time (and hopefully the sale of current property?

Two factors suggest that it will not. Firstly the Moon is applying to an opposition with Mercury and a square with Jupiter. Squares and oppositions
don't produce the desired result. To compound the situation Mercury too is applying to a square with Jupiter - buyer and seller will not agree in time.

If you look at the chart you will see that Jupiter is separating from an opposition to Saturn, in this chart Saturn is Lord 8, which is usually seen as being unfortunate but in this case Lord 8 is also the ruler of the Seller's money. The opposition suggested that the seller had some money problems but these are now improving (the opposition is separating) so the seller doesn't need you quite as much as he may have done. The Moon too is separating from a square to Saturn, but is moving towards the opposition to Mercury and the square to Jupiter - the focus is shifting to your money.
Now Lilly says that a square may still produce a positive result but that there will be difficulties and even if the desired outcome occurs, you may find that it's not as good as you expected - you might regret the decision. With the squares and opposition it's highly unlikely.

You say you want to move and have accepted the financial loss involved but I'm not sure that when it comes to it, you will really do that, looking at the actual cost involved. If you do, I don't think you will be in anyway happy with the outcome.

First thank you so much, last night I was going to delete my posts cause I knew what you were going to say ... After I have done readings to myself
Which is the hardest for me cause sometime I see what I want to see.. But I got the exact same thing... That it is going to be a major loss and not easy.

The first part of your post is right on. We are stuck, between the sale of our house the company and the seller of the house we want.

By Leaving our current house we are agreeing to a major financial loss... But we talked about it me and hubby and we came to a decision that it is not important anymore, we need to be together and that is our priority. Commuting is out of the question the kids only sees their father 2 weekends a month.

The next part of your post is what got me thinking now. That whole part is based on us purchasing the house we already have in mind right?
That is the house that we really like but the seller have it way over priced for the market and they are not budging you are right.
So my question is will that outcome change if we don't go with that house? I mean to go and look again!!

We are really crunched for time, so in the next couple of weeks I will be giving you more feedback on the happenings, but from what you said it is not looking pretty and easy which I had a feeling and it came out in all my Readings!!!!!

Ashtaroot
28-06-2010, 09:20
In the last part what do you mean the focus is shifting to my money?

I need to read over your post again and probably will be asking more:)

le.jour.obscurcit
28-06-2010, 13:58
Not to be rude, but what's happening about my reading exactly?

Minderwiz
28-06-2010, 20:04
Ashtaroot,

Yes things might change if you go for a different property, And that might be the reason why the focus is shifting to your money, rather than that of the seller. I was aware of the willingness to accept a loss from your previous posts/pm but when I saw the focus shifting, I initially felt that when you realised just how much the loss would be you might have very big second thoughts, probably leading to the sale falling through.

A different sale would lead to a different question, and a different chart - the information and question clearly related to a sale underway, and that the seller was willing to hold out for all that they could get. Change the seller and you change the ball game. Obviously I can't say that the result will be a lot better, you'd need to find a new property and ask a new question. However, I don't think it could be any worse.

LJO,

Yes, I did say I'd look at your natal chart and see if I could see anything there. I must adimit that the last couple of weeks have been very busy, so I'll do you next :-)

Minderwiz
29-06-2010, 06:19
The horary reading suggested that it was premature for you to be thinking of career decisions and directions now, but with a Mars ruled MC, martial careers were a possibility. Mars being peregrine suggested that they might well be a number of career changes, not necessarily planned ones or following a clear route.

Your natal MC is in Leo - ruled by the Sun. Solar careers would be playing a major leading role in an organisation, and it's definitely premature to look at that. A career in the Civil Service (working for the 'king' or in administration or management would possibly be a route). As we're moving from horary to natal, there isn't necessarily a clash here - the horary might give an indication of the immediate direction, whereas the natal chart gives a much longer term view.

Although the Sun is in a Fire sign (Sagittarius) it is Peregrine, as yours is a night birth (the Sun rules the Fire Triplicity by Day). So again we have an indication of possible frequent career or employment changes. The Sun is angular in the first House and trines the MC by sign.

The MC is opposed by Saturn and Venus either side of the IC. The opposition of Saturn being particularly close. Saturn in Aquarius is highly dignified, so Saturn is something of a benefic in your chart - nevertheless your clear challenge here is to maintain Saturn's discipline and also Saturn's curiosity as Aquarius is the sign of science both in the sense of an analytical approach to life. It's easy to think that all you have to do is shine - you don't you must bring discipline and analytical thinking to bear.

The opposition of Venus is in a sense, rather unusual. A modern approach would be to say that a Venus opposition is never as bad as a Saturn one. However in your chart Venus is also peregrine - Venus is weak and therefore less benefic. Venus also rules the twelfth, through Libra and rules Taurus which is intercepted in the Sixth. Venus is accidentally a malefic in your chart and this opposition produces a real threat. Ignore the Saturn opposition leads you to be ill disciplined in your approach to career and employment - Venus offers the lure of a good time and dissipation of your energies. A debilitated Venus offers serious distractions which can shift your focus and that might also give us a clue to why you may have several changes of career.

So you now know what to avoid - use Saturn and eschew Venus. That's not going to be easy but it should be your watch word.

Your possible timings for career or status issues are - early January next year. There might be pressures on your need to take decisions around March of next year and possible distractions around July of next year. Thereafter there's no significant career related issues till January of 2012.

Ashtaroot
29-06-2010, 06:28
Thank you very much, will let you know:)

leelee
29-06-2010, 12:34
OK my revised question is: Will my partner and I still be together in the next 6 months?

Thanks for the opportunity to have an horary reading :)

Minderwiz
29-06-2010, 20:55
OK my revised question is: Will my partner and I still be together in the next 6 months?

OK, I think the question is 'Will my partner and I still be together after 6 months?' As your phrasing clearly ikplies you are together now, and as 'now' is within the next 6 months would get an obvious 'Yes' answer.

It's very important to phrase the question precisely or the chart can answer a question that you didn't mean to ask.

If my rephrase is NOT what you meant please correct me

Minderwiz
29-06-2010, 20:58
After leelee, I, taking a break for about three weeks. I will post again in the thread whe I'm ready for more questions

leelee
29-06-2010, 21:42
You are right "Will my partner & I still be together after 6 months"

Oh and I should clarify the question is about my romantic partner not my business partner -

Thanks again

le.jour.obscurcit
29-06-2010, 22:06
Just forget about my reading.

NamasteIndia
29-06-2010, 23:30
My question:

I am trying my best to immigrate out of this country. Filed for immigration, putting application to all possible abroad countries, put up resume in international job sites.

Which month and year do you see me out of this place??

Thank you and Namaste()

Ashtaroot
30-06-2010, 05:01
Just forget about my reading.
Minderwiz already did your readings look at post 140!

Minderwiz
01-07-2010, 05:33

Thanks for the opportunity to have an horary reading :)

I've tried casting a couple of charts for this question and each time I have one which is not radical. I will try a third but feel this may be a qestion that you already know the answer to.

Edited to add

I tried a third chart and it had a void of course Moon. With three failures to get a radical chart, I think any further attempts at an answer are extremely suspect, even if the chart is superficially radical.

Please save the question and ask it again when I resume after my break. I'll drop you a pm when I'm ready. However if you already have strong suspicions about what the answer is, I would think the three non-charts simply confirm your views. Either the question wasn't worth asking because it's not a realistic possibility or it wasn't worth asking because you already know the answer.

Minderwiz
01-07-2010, 07:14
My question:

I am trying my best to immigrate out of this country. Filed for immigration, putting application to all possible abroad countries, put up resume in international job sites.

Which month and year do you see me out of this place??

Thank you and Namaste()

Please note that I've already finished this round of questions - see post #144

If you still want to ask it when I start again in around three weeks time, please submit the question again and I'll take it as one of the first ones in the next batch.

NamasteIndia
01-07-2010, 15:46
Please note that I've already finished this round of questions - see post #144

If you still want to ask it when I start again in around three weeks time, please submit the question again and I'll take it as one of the first ones in the next batch.
Ok. I will repost this question in the new thread which you will start.
Please rememeber to PM me about the same.

Thanks

leelee
24-07-2010, 17:06
I've tried casting a couple of charts for this question and each time I have one which is not radical. I will try a third but feel this may be a qestion that you already know the answer to.

Edited to add

I tried a third chart and it had a void of course Moon. With three failures to get a radical chart, I think any further attempts at an answer are extremely suspect, even if the chart is superficially radical.

Please save the question and ask it again when I resume after my break. I'll drop you a pm when I'm ready. However if you already have strong suspicions about what the answer is, I would think the three non-charts simply confirm your views. Either the question wasn't worth asking because it's not a realistic possibility or it wasn't worth asking because you already know the answer.

Thanks for trying! I don't know the answer to the question I have posted. However around the time that you posted we had a small upset and I had left the marriage/household briefly. My head says I will be out of the relationship yet my heart says that I will still be in the relationship after a 6 month period. Thankyou again for your time and I apologise for the late reply.