Charoite

Charmy

...is AMAZING! :D

I just had to get that out there. I stumbled across this beautiful purple little crystal at a recent Mind, Body, Spirit fair and from the moment I saw it I was just attracted to it. Beautiful colours, lovely energy. I was hooked!

I've been sleeping with this amazing little stone under my pillow for the past week and let me tell you, I have been literally in a coma thanks to it. I have never been sleeping as good, which is a big deal as I tend to be one those people who toss and turn and wake up randomly at all hours of the night :)

I'm so excited to see what else this stone can do. Does anyone else have any experiences with Charoite? I'd love to hear them :)

Alta

I love this stone, it is one of my three or four top favs. The purple is heavenly and so hard to photograph (my camera wants to turn it blue, this was my best shot of many). The part that looks black-ish in the pic is actually a very clear dark purple.

Thanks for your hint about sleeping, as I have been sleeping very badly for over a week now.

Alta

Attachments

• Charioite2 (600 x 565).jpg
    Charioite2 (600 x 565).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 72

Charmy

Great picture Alta.

I can't recommend it enough for getting a good nights sleep :)