something like a survey.:-)

SunChariot

something like a survey

Hi people,

The survey is already done and closed, but here is the original post that went with it anyway. It is too late to add anything in now but in case anyone is curious:

I'm a firm believer that we all read differently because we're all individuals and we each have talents that lie in different areas. And that our answers come to each of us differently depending on who we are and how our individual talents are best put to work.

With that in mind, I thought it would be really interesting to post a card image here, give a set question and ask you all briefly what you would see the answer as being and more importantly what you feel that says about you are as a reader (and as a person if you want to add that in) that that particular answer came to you in that [articular way.

Using the image below, the 3 of Wands from the Rohrig Tarot, and let's say the person was starting a new phase in their lives and the question was: "What does Rhonda (made up name) need to know on this new path she is starting out on.

Really that is what I am trying to find out is the reason WHY we all see different things in the same card, even in answer to the same question. When we see different things which of each of our talents as a reader is each of us making use of. And the premise is that we all have different skills and talents that we draw on. So we will all see what we see for different reasons. So let me know what skills you are drawing on that have you seeing what you see in the card. Hope that makes sense. :grin:

Please don't read other people's answers first? As I am hoping to get spontaneous responses, just the first thing that comes you you. Although feel free to look later over all the posts.

Thanks for your help. It is a survey I hope to publish, but I will not at all add in any names or any way that anyone could identify anyone who was willing to help me and to participate.

Again thanks so much!!!

Babs

Attachments

• db_ROE-_Stabe_03_-_Tugend4.jpg
    db_ROE-_Stabe_03_-_Tugend4.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 221

SunChariot

Ok, me first. :)

The beautiful pink sunset and feathers behind her? Feathers are for me a sign from the angels that they are with you. To me this is a sign telling her that all will be fine as all the power and beauty of the universe is there behind her helping her on her path. And the lines in the road are pink. Pink=heart chakra...All she has to worry about is to be her true caring self on that path and the rest will take care of itself. As the 3 of Wands it has the same message, 3's are the Empress for me=being caring, so that means to creating something caring of others and yourself on that path.

What that says about me as a reader is that I read mainly through the images and feeling what they say. About me as a person I believe we are guided and helped along out path, so what you believe will come out in your readings of course. And I believe we are here on earth to be good and caring to each other.

Anyone else see anything else?:grin:

Babs

Nytebugg

that Rhonda needs to stick with her path towards her new endeavor and continue to walk the walk until her goal is reach. The road seems to draw my attention the most in this card. sure I see the flower but it's like the beckoning light of what may be or what is to come. What she has to deal with now is sticking to her path and not getting distracted from it by things off that are off the road. The wands remind me of roadside historical markers and some days you want to stop and see them and other days you really shouldn't in order to get to where you are going.

Glitterbird

Sure I'll hop right in.

She thinks she has made an easy decision, But she has a long way to go She is trying to beautify her life, I see schooling for a hair dresser or florist something like that. It looks fun from here but she will really have to put the time in to accomplish this.

I think I tend to always find the bright side of things. I'm an optimistic reader.

The thoughts just pop in my head. Sometimes I "see" with my third eye but usually it just appears.

olivia1

I'd tell her that the road will be long. And it would likely be lonely, as she likely wont have much support as others probably won't understand why she is taking this particular path. But that's ok because this is her path...others have their own. She'll have dark moments and may even start to lose her way. But as long as she doesnt wander too far from her path (the path she intended on starting on) she'll be fine. And when the darkness becomes too much and she starts to feel as if there wont be a light at the end of the tunnel, remember that the light isnt really at the end of the tunnel but within her and it shines right above her, too. And others are walking a their own path..and at times paths merge. So she isn't really alone. Even if it feels like it, we never really truly are alone. So try to remains positive..because that light above her is more powerful than she realizes, and it has the potential to reach others and make their path a bit brighter and easier...especially when they're at their darkest moments.

sorry if this is so new agey..im very tired but liked the idea of this

edited: i'll correct my grammatical mistakes later :)

Silver Crow

Shes on a long journey after a hard decision. Shes sure of the path shes on and that there is something very positive at the end, but it's slow going, and shes not getting there as fast as she wants. There's also beauty at the end of this road but not physical beauty - something within, something she has wanted in her heart for a long time. There are however distractions on the way and she's got to get past them but not totally ignore them because they may hold a truth that is needed for the final goal, but she shouldn't stop for long periods of time just to smell the flowers so to speak. Definite happiness is at hand as long as she sticks to her path.

SunChariot

Thanks everyone.... not to be TOO nosey LOL , but I'm not so much asking what you see (although that is part of it) as trying to get to WHY you see it.....what do you think that says about your particular type of talent and skills as a reader that that is the answer you saw when other people see other things. Glitterbird got me. :heart:

Really that is what I am trying to find out, the reason WHY we all see different things in the same card, even in answer to the same question. When we see different things which of each of our talents as a reader is each of us making use of. And the premise is that we all have different skills and talents that we draw on. So we will all see what we see for different reasons. Hope that makes sense. :grin:

Babs

celticnoodle

the 3 of Wands from the Rohrig Tarot, and let's say the person was starting a new phase in their lives and the question was: "What does Rhonda (made up name) need to know on this new path she is starting out on.

okay, I'd say looking at the card that Rhonda made the right decision for herself and will be rewarded well with the results of this decision. it will take her to new and exciting places or perhaps doing new and exciting things and she will achieve a lot as a result. she is going to enjoy this path she is on and get lots of rewards out of it too.

I cannot help but to pay attention to the pink flower in the sky above her and the white flashes coming from it. I feel this would represent doing something that is exciting and something that she has a lot of feeling for. she will get a lot of recognition from it as well.

because it is a 3, i'd say it's possible this path is a result of her own doing. something she created or searched out. and because it is a wands, I'd further say it is work related--or school related. I would further this and say she is laying out a foundation for herself on which to build, because those 3 wands sticking up in the ground like that just make me feel like the next step is putting up wand #4 to give support to this opportunity. she is laying a foundation that she hopes to move forward into the future with.

oh. well, I always look at the picture first and see a story in it. then, i pay attention to the colors in the card. i pay attn to the feelings they give to me. the colors in this card are very calming and reassuring to me. the purple also gives me the feeling of success and advancement. then, I look at the number and the suit of the card as well. I know the number 3 is about creation. the suit of wands is seen as work, school, etc. but, because the figure seems to be walking on this path, tall and straight and purposefully, it gives me the feeling that she is not headed to school, but on a career path.

the red is not an angry color either, so this evokes the feeling of passion and excitement. also strength. blue, for me is calming. and stability. especially with the 3 wands being straight up from the ground. it just says stability all over!

is this what you wanted?

shadowdancer

what an interesting thread

Well I would say (and this is very limited as we don't have other cards around to add fully to the story)
"Let that dream and inspiration guide you. For the foreseeable future you will not be met with many obstacles if any. The road is clear ahead so what are you waiting for? You've been given the markers or signs, now it is down to you to take over and be responsible for your own journey."

Not sure what that says about me as a reader....lol. I like trying to get the story from a card as opposed to explaining what each of the symbols mean and how they apply. I type around 60 wpm so as the thoughts come in, I just get them out quickly. Funnily enough this may be why I loved essay writing at school. The teacher would give us the title and the gist, and I would be off at a 100mph, pen immediately to paper! :) I loved it. My mate hated me for it. She would sit there for ages trying to get thoughts going. I guess it says I go with first thoughts and don't rationalise them. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing.

Good luck with this

Davina

Silver Crow

I wish I could help with that Babs but for a single card reading I just look at it for about thirty seconds then close my eyes to see in my head and it kind of feels like a movie going on and that's what I say or write. The same card gives me different "movies" almost every time.