Healing with Aquamarine

morphine

Are you familiar with this crystal?

Which of the two varieties is best to use when healing?
I mean which is the “stronger” energy holder, the opaque or the clear kind?

Is the opaque variety less likely to be chemically treated?

As ever I really appreciate your advice

Muir Aingeal

It's my favorite crystal. I wear a pendant with Aquamarine and just ordered a beautiful rough cut from Brazil.

I really don't know if it would make much of a difference but personally I would go with a opaque or a rough cut.

MCsea

my name being Marina I feel very close to Aquamarine.....

I agree either is fine - I love my raw/natural aquamarine I also have natural gem quality aquamarine too - and only one colour enhanced but it is special to me too its particularly good in opening the flow of inspiration and for the Cruciate ligaments of right foot.. but Aquamarine - for me is my lucky stone :)
and I wear it most days on a silver chain

hope you are well

MARINA

autumn star

I recently got an aquamarine bracelet and I am loving wearing it :)

It gives me clarity and calm - it's quickly becoming one of my favourites

Noelle

I would go with the rough aquamarine. The clear, flawless kind - considered gem quality - is just naturally more expensive. Other than this I don't believe there is much of a difference energetically.

I have a very large raw piece set in silver, a pear shaped pendant, that I wear on a silver choker. It's a very special piece for me and at one stage was wearing it daily ... now less often.

nortytiger

I have an aquamarine and silver ring, both aquamarine and silver are great for digestive problems, whenever the kids have a tummy upset I drop it into some boiled water and leave it for 30 minutes, take the ring out and give it to the kids to drink, cures them every time. the kids call it the "magic drink".

I also have a large rough aquamarine and I have used this in the same way, it has also cured eye infections too, again letting it stand in boiled water and bathing the affected eye with the cooled water.