The problem with carrying stones around

Le Fanu

.. is that you lose them!

I had a treasured Obsidian palm stone which I always had tucked in my breast pocket, trouser pocket or jacket pocket. I loved this stone, just rubbing its smoothness used to soothe me. Then I lost it.

A few days ago I realised I hadn't seen it for a couple of days. I looked in all the clothes I had been wearing, jacket pockets, trouser pockets etc. All I can think of is that it either fell out or went to the dry cleaners wih some shirts. So annoying. I can ask there but I doubt they'll know what I'm talking about.

I kept thinking this might happen and now it has. This must have happened to most people here too...

I can buy another one but it isn't quite the same.

Dusk Till Dawn

I found that if you are not supposed to have it, you will either loose it, or it cracks. When that happens, you should use another stone. I had a Stone fall from a necklace with no reason twice, I had bought it again, loved the colors, and the same exact thing happened, it falls right of my Neck and cracks on the floor.

Glitterbird

Seeker*13* said:
I found that if you are not supposed to have it, you will either loose it, or it cracks. When that happens, you should use another stone. I had a Stone fall from a necklace with no reason twice, I had bought it again, loved the colors, and the same exact thing happened, it falls right of my Neck and cracks on the floor.

Well that makes me feel better! It was meant to be!:)

Le Fanu

But I loved it so much! It was like a little scrying stone, which used to bring me such comfort. I find it hard to believe I am meant to be without it now! Maybe I'm not in need of grounding right now...

Glitterbird

I hope in time it finds its way back to you.:)

canid

Oh, I'm sorry! I know how I'd feel. Well, how I have felt when I lost one. I have a little onyx palm stone & it's like a little scrying mirror too, oval, convex on both sides, it's lovely. I'm glad I'm not the only one carrying rocks around in my pockets.

Le Fanu

I may end up ordering another one (I think I got it from the Holistic Shop)...

Aulruna

Maybe the faries took it? I'm not kidding! Some of my stones go missing all the time, especially the heliotropes and my alabaster palm stone ... and then they show up in their original place. Haven't found any explanation for the phenomenon yet.

Look again in all the places where you've already looked!

greatdane

Just a thought, Le Fanu....

I started a thread that said minor exercise for seers, you may wish to start one too. I lost the first tarot (well, technically a rune bag) and I KNEW it had to be somewhere in the house. I put the question out there, described the bag, and got answers that helped me narrow down my search and consider places that I hadn't considered and even seemed unlikely.

Just maybe our gifted folk here might be able to help you as well?

I hope you find it!

GD

Le Fanu

Aulruna said:
Look again in all the places where you've already looked!
I did this morning. It's funny because there are really only half a dozen places it can be. Checked all shirt pockets, trouser pockets, bag, jacket pockets, even the floor/under cushions of chairs I throw clothes! Even checked inside the washing machine as it could have been in the pocket of something I washed on Saturday! Infuriating!

For the time being I shall have to walk around with my hematite stone until it turns up...

I reckon it is going to just reappear one day when I least expect it.