Banishing unwanted attention/love/desire from another person?

Breezy 4 Always

What herbs, crystals, incense, goddesses would be best for banishing unwanted love from another person?

LeaRoseQuartz

Eat lots of garlic

Breezy 4 Always

Ha Ha!

That would be an idea. He hates Garlic but he would not stay away if I decided to give up showering.

Storm82

make a "shield" (psycic protection)

Ramona

A Ceremony?

If this were happening to me, I would make a ceremony evoking the protection of the following crystals:
Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Obsidian, Silver, and Petrified Wood - though this last is not really a 'gem' it is nevertheless very effective in warding off unwanted attention.

Hope this helps
Ramona

Ramona

oh I forgot

I just saw that you also were asking for herbs and goddesses...

I have called on the Mare Goddess Epona many times for protection and for changing a situation around for me with much success. Maybe She could help you. Having a figure or photo of a white horse would be an asset to use in your invoking ceremony, but it isn't absolutely necessary.

Herbs to help: A three-leaf Clover leaf - for the Triple Goddess, for protection in addition to luck;
Basil and Alder, either the leaves or twigs (as in the case of Basil, the stems). Both of these are for protection and for pushing away unwanted attention.

I hope I'm not offending you by saying this, but if this were happening to me, I would do the above, certainly, but I would also do a meditation and ask myself what is in me that is possibly attracting this attention, even if in my conscious mind I am totally refusing it. Again, please don't be offended. I know I have learned that there were times in my life when something in myself was either lacking or needing to be confirmed by an unwanted attraction/attention. Maybe this is what is happening to you and doing a reading with meditation, or journaling in an Active Imagination session might bring up an answer.

with utmost respect
Ramona