does the symbolon have tarot influeces .

HOLMES

my big question here to ask the symbolon itself is can it work as a tarot, does it have any tarot archtypes.
*now shuffling deck
*will be using the teachers methods of the soul and life *

soul teachers
disagreement, deliverance, seperation, the queen
disagreement= breaking the symbolon(keyword, clash)
deliverance=emotional release
seperation=liberation
queen=femine power and strenght

soul postion.
angel. =the divine spark,

life teachers
disaster, articulation, the farewell, disaster,
disaster=chains,
articulation=discussing feelings,
the farewell-=exile from home.
disaster=chains.

as the problem
the fall =overthrow by change
you have suffered a fall and neither understand or come to terms with it, you have no idea that a betrayal comes from above. but instead accuse others of betraying you or decieving you.
but the overthrow is justified and serves a higher need.you have to accept it even though it hurts your ego.
(lol really?)
from little white book

the way through the problem
the family =the third force, spiritual contact.
the way through a problem will demand a confession,the confession means spiritually accepting matters and wading throuh it waters. the matter is all the more troublesome as it represents the third generation.

the outcome.
retreat. loss of ego, contemplation.
you learn from the outcome that solutions are only found witin yourself not in the world outside.you understand now what it means to close your eyes, to the world and open them up within,you take your step forward in a experience that makes your ego smaller and your existence far richer. hmm

(all meanings here come from the little white book.)
posting this now and coming back to examine it further

HOLMES

it is clear that 78 cards a tarot does not make.
and here they are saying they were the same once but changed long ago from the tarot system.

soul teachers
disagreement, deliverance, seperation, the queen
disagreement= breaking the symbolon(keyword, clash)
deliverance=emotional release
seperation=liberation
queen=femine power and strenght

they are saying on the soul level the symbolon deck is a break out of the mode of tarot, an emotioanal release from the old blockages that stopped us from understanding the old tarot system. it is a new system for it is liberated from kabalistic influences and moved on to the core numbers of 1 to 12, and based it on the sun and moon forces, and it's "minor arcana" which is the other possible forces that influence us.
only by understanding the symbolon through recieving it strenght and personal power it can give us . can we truly understand it on the soul level.

soul postion.
angel. =the divine spark,
know that the angels is with the symbolon and it is has the divine spark of the source in it as with all true divination tools and so we are to use this to understand the divine spark within us.

life teachers
disaster, articulation, the farewell, disaster,
disaster=chains,
articulation=discussing feelings,
the farewell-=exile from home.
disaster=chains.
to study this symbolon deck break free the chains of tarot, discussing the feelings it brings up with you and to allow the symbolon to discuss your life with you. it is a system that is in exile from the source or rather has just come to us recently using the tarot as it's breeding ground.
also when you study this card system let go of your tarot expecations nay your astrology information as well and come to know this system as a freind.
above all else let go of the chains that hinder your mind from understanding it.

as the problem
the fall =overthrow by change
you have suffered a fall and neither understand or come to terms with it, you have no idea that a betrayal comes from above. but instead accuse others of betraying you or decieving you.
but the overthrow is justified and serves a higher need.you have to accept it even though it hurts your ego.
(lol really?)

the problem is from a tarot point of view it is trying to be a new system, to redo tarot.
but it really isn't , it just is itself and so by realizing that we fall from the expecations a true tarot can bring us,
"we say we have studied what you have given us, why this new system "??
it serves a higher need of the world right now, accept it through it hurts your ego.
we were betrayed when the system came to us but it really isn't a betrayal but a gift.

the way through the problem
the family =the third force, spiritual contact.
the way through a problem will demand a confession,the confession means spiritually accepting matters and wading throuh it waters. the matter is all the more troublesome as it represents the third generation.

it is a third divination system that has come to us in card form, the first was kabbalah(majors), and the second was numerology and its elements(minor arcana) and through it can contact the heavens for it is still in its pure form without other systems like the old tarot put onto it. it is one of the manfestations of pure astrology to help us contact it on a higher from.
to understand the symbolon on its true from from will demand a confession in us that it can truly work.
how many more pure divination forms can we accept ? or understand ? that is the matter for it is the third generation.

the outcome.
retreat. loss of ego, contemplation.
you learn from the outcome that solutions are only found witin yourself not in the world outside.you understand now what it means to close your eyes, to the world and open them up within,you take your step forward in a experience that makes your ego smaller and your existence far richer. hmm

throug the symbolon , and other divinations systems we devloped a loss of ego.
the symbolon is more so a loss of ego for we realize the stars have more influence over it. and it is up to us to realize the inner astrology we have going on.
THAT is what the true symbolon speaks off, the inner astrology not the outer astrology. and the moment of creative manifestation we have set up for ourselves.
we will then reduce our ego and really realize our existence is far richer.

so in conclusion.
while some elements of tarot is there, it is a complete system for inner divination as it relates to how your inner self dictates to your outer self the world it will exist in.

and it is brutally honest each position i felt spoke to the core of my being.

HOLMES

i thought as much :O)

i put it here for when i did it the reading initally i didn't know if the tarot influences were predominent like the soul tidings cards (it is a tarot blast them eheh ).

and so people if they ever saw it would know it isn't a tarot as i found out (i was like yeah yeah it is a an astrological tarot it has to be, but besides the "minor arcana" and the 12 archtypes which is the "major arcana" and the sun and moon suit , one doens't see tarot relations .

but in the pictures one sees aspects of the tarot in some of the pictures , seducer=devil for example

and the sun and moon suits are look the same almost but differnt i thought. (meaning you can tell when it is a sun suit and when it is a moon suit i think )

of course i will examine in greater detail with my meager knowledge :O).