Stones

Nymphetamine

Not the rune stones but does anybody have any luck with the meditation stones?

danny.mac85

Do you have a particular stone that you are interested in? Personally I have had a lot of luck with selenite.

Cheers,

Danielle*****

Nymphetamine

Not any in particular. I was at a shop and saw some and it reminded me of a stress one I use to have and I can't find it. Preferably something on dream enhancing, but I didn't want to go through their hundred some odd stones that they had to read the labels and meanings lol

danny.mac85

Amethyst is a good one from off of the top of my head. Supposedly it can ward off nightmares, relieve insomnia, and brings insomnia. Make sure that you don't get a dyed stone. The selenite that I have been using I have noticed that I was better able to remember my dreams. They have been a little more wackier then usual but thats no biggie. Sodalite and Lapis Luzuli are two other ones that meditation stones but I don't know much about them. Hope this helps a little...

Cheers,

Danielle*****

Nymphetamine

What exactly is selenite used for? Just for dream recalls?

danny.mac85

Its not really for dreaming. I just have noticed that my dreams are clearer. It is for the crown chakra... I really like this stone personally.

Cheers,

Danielle*****

Nymphetamine

I will definitely check it out. I don't know much about chakra, but I know what parts are which lol.

Any you know of for dreaming? How can I tell the difference between a true stone and a dyed one?

danny.mac85

As far as the Crystal bible says Amethyst is the best for inducing prophetic dreams. I haven't personally experianced this, but I don't really have prophetic dreams. Wheter or not they are dyed is tricky, really all I can say is buy from a place that is reputable(sp?)..

Cheers,

Danielle*****