Confused about if I should do another spread on same question?

CelestialHorse

Okay, so I did a spread on asking if I will get Social Security Income, it was very positive. I did go in for a court hearing and didn't get SSI but it was pretty good. My lawyer felt that the judge was going to give me SSI but wants to bring in a medical expert to see if I can get more income from SSI. The cards were very positive. I was wondering is it possible the cards knew the general out come or were they talking about the previous hearing? I did ask if I was going to get SSI and they were very positive. Hope what I said makes sense lol.

rwcarter

If I'm understanding you correctly, you did a reading before your court case to find out the outcome. The court appearance has at least happened, and you're wondering if it's OK to do a second reading on the same subject.

I would say yes, because there's been some action/movement since your first reading. I probably wouldn't ask a Yes/No question unless you get really specific. Your first question "was will I get?..." and the answer was "yes," but that didn't cover whether you'd get enough. I'd probably ask something about insight into the next steps in the process since these things tend to take a long time to get to a conclusion.

HTH,
Rodney

CelestialHorse

Yeah XD I mean I didn't get it yet like the cards said I would so I mean I wasn't sure if the cards or our sub conscience knew about the 2nd hearing or not. Probably not XD Actually I'm not sure if it's our sub conscience that works through the cards or guides and angels.

hazlit

CelestialHorse said:
I was wondering is it possible the cards knew the general out come or were they talking about the previous hearing?
CelestialHorse I'm reponding to your question as per my beliefs about what influences the cards when I do a reading. Simply: I believe that my higher Self is able to see all and know all about what is happening in my life, and that this aspect of my psyche is also able to connect to the higher selves of others, as well as the rest of the living and non-living entities in the Universe. In my view Tarot cards are a kind of conduit that allows me to communicate with my higher self, and vice versa. From this perspective, my answer to your question is that the information given in your reading has a bearing on the issue of your SSI, generally. Further... one way to minimise confusion about answers given is to be very clear about the question asked. In this case, you have said you asked 'will get Social Security Income', rather than 'will this court hearing grant me SSI'. Your question was general, therefore your answer is likely to be general. Please keep in mind that this is only my view. There are many others here who may give you an entirely different answer. Best wishes and blessings for your journey :heart: {(~_~)}

Golden Moon

It doesn't hurt to get a 2nd opinion.:)