I dont know if this question has been ask...

stardancer12

If you look at the whole tarot deck, which card or cards would you say that fit you and why?

victoria.star

stardancer12 said:
If you look at the whole tarot deck, which card or cards would you say that fit you and why?
For me, for quite some time now, it has been the Star.
Hope. Mixing Above and Below. Merging Dreaming and Waking.
Trying to Walk in the Light.

CelestialHorse

Hm I'm not sure. Whatever card that says that I'm changing from something bad into something good, I'm trying to heal. It's taking some time but I am getting there. Whatever card talks about a slow but great progress. :p If you know what card that is lemme know XD;

stardancer12

CelestialHorse said:
Hm I'm not sure. Whatever card that says that I'm changing from something bad into something good, I'm trying to heal. It's taking some time but I am getting there. Whatever card talks about a slow but great progress. :p If you know what card that is lemme know XD;

I would say that sounds like the Hermit

CelestialHorse

jrockwraith

So many beautiful cards, so little time...

For me, there are several cards that I'm drawn to, it just depends on the day and my mood. Lately I've felt a strong pull towards Temperance, I could stare at that card for hours and not get bored! Although, it also depends on the deck that I'm using.

Le Fanu

It changes; majors for "concepts" and Courts for personality types.

I am always drawn to the King of Swords in a deck; that must say something. Severe? Think too much? Sadistic? Who knows...

Then The Moon; if the Moon card isn't superb, the deck has to go. I love that visionary, hypnotic, hallucinatory, unhinged aspect of it.

SunChariot

The one card that fits me most is my Tarot Soul card: The High Priestess. Learning more about the hidden spiritual parts of life (the positive ones only though) is a huge part of who I am. I do seem drawn to that.

The card I try hardest to emulate is The Fool. I have had a number of really hard life experiences in my past and I am always striving as hard as I can to gain back fully my trust in life and to be able to trust enough to just let go and have that pure faith in life that is unshakable.

Babs

Moona

Majors: Star. Means hope, recovery and inspiration to me.
Courts: Queen of Swords. I identify myself with Her.
Minors: Six of Swords. I just like the meanings and the feeling of this card, both in RWS and Thoth.

stardancer12

To answer my own question. Right now I feel like two cards, the Hermit and the Warrior Pipes.