Saturn leaves Virgo in July - hmmm!

Lula Jing

I know very little about astrology but I do find it interesting.

I read somewhere today that Saturn is leaving Virgo in July.

So what might this mean for Virgos - or for anyone for that matter?

Personally, I hope to struggle less and have more fun. I'm assuming it won't be that simple, but this is a general query to those in the know - what's the new vibe?

:D

paradoxx

Saturn has been moving back and forth between Libra and Virgo, it just takes time for the Chronosian ruler to be defined. Scheduling conflicts might occur, working ahead a few weeks is a sub-state given the restrictions on the psychological factors.

Queen Hippolyta

saturn in virgo

Well...every time Saturn goes into Libra my idiot neighbors suffer from all the bad karma that they have piled up. Oh the fun! Get out the opera glasses and watch the police raid their home! This never gets old. The last time Saturn went into Libra we had every police agency from the county and state at their home! Now the thing about Saturn going into Virgo is they think they are in the clear but I am waiting for it to go back into Libra and start back up again. Thank you for posting this.....I was waiting for the fun to begin again.

Sophie

And every time it moves back into Virgo, it opposes my natal Saturn at 29 Pisces and stitches me up :(

Move out of Virgo for good, already!

Minderwiz

Wow, sounds like Saturn has become mercurial with all this seeming coming and going.

However, Saturn is actually far more leaden than that. Saturn first crossed into Libra on 29th/30th October 2009. He reached 4 degrees 39 minutes and then turned retrograde on 14th January 2010 and retrograded out of Libra into Virgo on 8 April 2010. He turned direct on 31 May 2010 at 27 degrees 49. On 22nd July 2010 he moved into Libra for the second time and will not return to Virgo till 17th October 2036.

Saturn is in exaltation in Libra and is also the ruler of the Air triplicity by Day so, other things being equal, Saturn is much less malefic in Libra than virtually anywhere else apart from Aquarius. How you will be affected by transiting Saturn depends largely on your natal and related charts.

Sophie

Minderwiz said:
On 22nd July 2010 he moved into Libra for the second time and will not return to Virgo till 17th October 2036.
Good!

Bernice

Sophie said:
And every time it moves back into Virgo, it opposes my natal Saturn at 29 Pisces and stitches me up :(

Move out of Virgo for good, already!
My bold. It has been knocking 6 bells out of my sun for a.g.e.s !

Bee :)

Lula Jing

Hmmm, this has made me want to get my chart done for the next couple of years...! :D I'm experiencing so much change at the moment it's ridiculous. Job, home, health... all change! And apparently Mercury is in Virgo for ages this year as a rare treat for us Virgos.

Thanks guys for making me realise that I know absolutely nothing when it comes to watching the skies but I applaud those of you that can make any kind of sense out of it all. It's truly fascinating.

Sophie

Mercury is at home in Virgo, but how it will affect you will depend on the state of your natal Mercury.

Lula Jing

Just fished out an old birth chart! (May have to give that another read...)

Planetary positions at birth -

Mercury: Virgo 2909'
Saturn: Pisces 2628'

I've no idea what that means but what does 'the state of my natal Mercury' mean?