PDA

View Full Version : How to find out subscription end date?

birdsong123
19-06-2010, 23:06
How do I find out the date my annual subscription expires so I know to renew?

Thanks!

Stormdancer
19-06-2010, 23:17
How do I find out the date my annual subscription expires so I know to renew?

Thanks!
I think reminders are sent out? I dunno..I always wonder and end up PMing Solandia....then she tells me I have plenty of time :D

gregory
19-06-2010, 23:21
Check your paypal history ?

canid
19-06-2010, 23:22
Solandia lets you know a couple of weeks in advance.

Stormdancer
19-06-2010, 23:23
Check your paypal history ?

WOW!!! What a great idea!! I never thought of that, duh???

**bows to the wisdom of her Elders** })

gregory
20-06-2010, 00:25
I am indeed very old. :D

Also very absent minded.

And my worst issue is that I was at one point gifted one and then paid for two years when Solandia had a special deal, so have TOTALLY lost the plot. I did find out when I had paid that one when I checked my paypal though !

And there is a slot in your profile (A few words about yourself) where you can then make a note of it - OK I guess others can read it, but who cares ! (Solandia does indeed always send a reminder. A fine woman she is !)

cardlady22
13-01-2011, 06:43
Check your paypal history ?Only works if you have not played Fairy Godmother. :P

I've gone with the Profile Notation option, as well as saving Solandia's email.

Marcia959
16-01-2011, 05:34
It would be SO nice if, in our profiles, we could have AT tell us when our subscription end date is, so that we doddering types who tend to renew our subscriptions at odd times because we have the vague sense we need to can be a bit more precise, PLUS those who have received gift subscriptions from Faery Dod-mothers can get the skinny too.

Possible, o ye Tech Support?

Solandia
19-01-2011, 16:21
It would be SO nice if, in our profiles, we could have AT tell us when our subscription end date is?

That would be really useful, but isn't possible at the moment. Subscriptions are handled manually, and the information on start and end dates isn't held in the same database as forum posts and member information. It's a good idea though.

~ Solandia

gregory
21-01-2011, 06:42
Only works if you have not played Fairy Godmother. :P

I've gone with the Profile Notation option, as well as saving Solandia's email.
ACTUALLY the message you get when you do that says it's a gift, and if it is your own, it says.

I think...

cardlady22
21-01-2011, 07:21
You're correct, gregory. I am a lazy gal who just skims the paypal payment summary lines. :P