Please help me to understand rhodocrosite

ekf

Hi All,

completely new here, so really appreciate any help you are willing to share.

I bought a beautiful rhodocrosite necklace last year after I read about its healing potential.

I wore it non stop for awhile and after a few months a man came into my life who I am convinced is the man I've been looking for. He and I have had an up and down, on and off story for a number of reasons. But I am still convinced that he is the man i've been hoping for my whole life.

So here's the questions:

Some times the stone is cold and some times the stone is really hot. Why does this happen? I tried to see if there were any emotional states that I was in that might be related but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, despite the fact that I've been wearing this necklace for the better part of the year, last week I was with the man I mentioned before and he finally "saw" my necklace, saying "that's really beautiful. is it new?" It just so happens that his seeing my necklace kind of coincided with a shift in our relationship. Is this meaningful?

Thanks again!!!

BodhiSeed

Some stones do get cool or warm/hot; some get tingly or buzz. In my opinion this is very personal and will vary from individual to individual; some people will have an experience with a stone while for someone else it may not do much. The next time you feel a change, look to see who is around you and pay attention to what is going on around you. Your external environment may be what is triggering it instead of the internal.

This link might also be of some help:
http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/ec..._id=metaproperties/~product_id=rhodocrositeAr

MCsea

ekf
rhodocrosite is so beautiful - really a supporting loving stone.

bodhran fantastic link! all the details are there :)

I wish you well with your wishes

MARINA