Public Apology

AJ

On the De-enabling thread a few weeks ago I said the Oracle of the Grail Code
http://www.oracleofthegrailcode.com/OGC.htm
was so uninteresting I'd had it for a long time and it was still on the shelf in cellophane wrap.

I'm sorry I said that.
I've been doing 5 minute readings for the crew here and for once am doing love readings and loving it instead of rolling my eyes and mock grabbing at my heart.

I haven't looked at the book yet, but the cards speak so clearly. I should have known better, I love oracles and I didn't give this one a chance.

30 points from Gryffindor.
Namaste to Amy Sophia Marshinsky

Marcia959

I followed the link provided in your post and get a message that says Hacked by Predator.

gregory

I don't. Has your pooter got a germ ?

Vesper

Me, too. I feel infected now.

Better remove that link, AJ!

gregory

It's still fine for me....

Vesper

gregory said:
It's still fine for me....

I got the message after I tried to see the cards, where it sends you to the site's store.

Bernice

same here = Hacked by Predator. I'm using Firefox.

Bee.

GeorgiePorgie

Works fine for me and I'm also using Firefox.

It doesn't float my boat, but I think it's sweet of AJ to issue a public retraction to the deck. ;)

WinterRose

I just love the fact it uses Waterhouse's La Belle Dame sans Merci' as 'Appetite'. Very apt!

Although for some reason, I was expecting to see Soul of the Rose in there.

AJ

the link works no problem for me.

Yeah, it's sappy, and if I hadn't offered wholesale readings I'd probably never thought to get it off the shelf. Loverly for love though.

Usually when I offer to read I request no lovelorn drama :) It's part of life though isn't it?