Have this ever happen to you??

stardancer12

I have not done a reading in month. I could not bring my myself to pick up my deck and do a reading. I was surfing the net the other day and ran across this website and a spread called a "spirit spread", it deals with yourself on every level. Well I plan posting what i got, but that i diferent thread. My questions is have any you have a spread where you had all reverals expect one? That what happen to me, so i redid my spread and get the same cards the same way.... I was shock... please be honest if this has every happen to you. And I turn all my cards facing the same way....

MrAndrewJ

I've never had two identical readings.

Reversals are something I'm more familiar with. I do a daily card draw and post in the appropriate forum. Over there, I pulled ten reversals in a row.

214red

yes, and its likely trying to tell you an important message

Milfoil

Many times this has happened as a daily draw card. I try again because I thought I wasn't paying enough attention but hey preston - there it is again.

pasara

When the whole spread is reversed it means to pay attention! You have an opportunity to learn a major life lesson and turn a situation around.

Eowyn

Yep, it happens from time to time to get the same reading for the same question, with days of separation. And oh boy it is an attention call!!!

Emily

It does happen and you should make a note of the reading, date and time. I get it with my dailies sometimes, I shuffle well and still the same cards will come out.

stardancer12

I plan on posting the read for all yall to read.. thanks for insight