Help please! what size corner cutter should i get

Blackbird

I have found some corner cutters on ebay uk, but there are a couple of sizes 5mm and 10 mm
Which size do all you trimming experts recommend,

thank you :)

Debra

Aim for the smallest possible arc. It looks more professional and preserves more of the image.

Blackbird

Thanks Debra,
Think the 5mm will do then,

Le Fanu

wish I'd had a choice of sizes when I bought mine!

Debra

Right. The mm refers to the radius, so the smaller the radius, the smaller the bit coming off the corner of the card. If you look at regular playing cards and most tarot decks, you'll see a small radius arc. Anyway, should it turn out that you'd like a larger snip off the corner, you'd have the option to go back with a larger radius cutter.

gregory

Great ! I always wanted to know this ! (Must go see what I have, now !)

Carla

I wish I'd had a choice, mine is a bit rounder than I'd like, but it's the only one I could find. Go for the little 'un, your cards will look more like they did out of the box.

canid

Mine just says 'EK Success & then a 2'. It's a bit rounder than I'd like too. I didn't know this either, thanks!

zan_chan

Yes! Just as Debra said. When I bought mine, there was a choice of three different sizes, so, not knowing which would work best, I bought all three and tested them out on playing cards. Smaller is definitely better!