PDA

View Full Version : What did you dream about last night? Analyze yourself.

Toxicmage
16-07-2010, 15:52
Ok..I'll get the ball rolling.

I dreamed that I was in a shopping mall but I seemed to be lost and I seemed to be looking for a payphone so I could call someone. None of the business's in the mall let me use their telephone. Also I've never been to this shopping mall before.

Then I dreamed that a well known pro basketball coach came from out of one of the stores in the mall and told me.." hey, you can't go anywhere without a cell phone ", then it hit me, I didn't have a cell phone on me.

End of dream.

Meaning? Don't go to a new or different place without a cell phone or a way to communicate with others. Strangers may not want to help you ( the business owners in the mall didn't let me use their phone ).

Well what about you? What was your dream and what do you think it meant?

Liralen
18-07-2010, 03:16
I had a dream last night that I thought was pretty interesting. In it there was a man from Scotland who wanted to give a talk on his country, but then he said he'd give a psychic reading to someone from the audience first. I saw a spark of light flying from him to me, and I knew at once he'd pick me - and he did. He came to sit next to me and talked to me about my connection with the divine, but he also said there were many things in my mundane everyday life that I needed to learn before I could go any deeper. Then he touched my thigh at the back of my knees to show me the energy wasn't flowing there. It hurt and I started to scream. Then he told me to concentrate on colour and light in my life because that would help me grow.
I was rather amazed at this dream because I think I got a real psychic reading in my dream - every bit of the man's advice makes perfect sense to me in my waking life.

Mitzy
18-07-2010, 04:14
Just as I was falling to sleep I dreamed (?) there was an extremely bright flash of light in the room. Was it car headlights or divine illumination? Who knows.

All that same night I dreamed of doors opening. I walked through the home I now live in, opening doors. Then I was in a mansion, all white and floating curtains, completely empty. Now the doors before opened on their own as I approached them. First slowly, then with more speed, each door flying open as I neared.

What does it mean? Sort of obvious, I suppose. To make it interesting - I was working with a new deck that I am getting ready to devote a year and a day to studying. An intensive study that I obviously hope will "open the doors of perception." Can you guess the deck?

MagsStardustBlack
18-07-2010, 07:52
Hi everyone! I just noticed this new thread, i'm Mags. I'm very into the dream world, i remember 2-3 dreams a night. I will def' follow this thread. Can't remember my one last night as was woken abruptly by my hubby for the cinema, so had no thought time to remember. But hopefully can take part soon, look forward to it xxMag.

Luna_Star
27-07-2010, 16:48
I had a... uh... peculiar dream. I'm not joking, I really dreamt this.

Kinda funny actually.

I was in my bedroom and there was this animal there that was a mixture of a raccoon and a ferret. It had a raccoons' tail with a ferrets' body... It wanted to be my pet, that's the overall feeling I got from it, as it kept following me around. Wrapped around it's collar there were a bunch of silly bandz, and when it walked that's all you could see, as he was completely covered by them but only when he moved. When he wasn't following me, I could fully see him and not the bands.

I finally decided to keep it as a pet and picked it up. It was very mellow and sweet. I put it on the floor, when my real life black cat came in the room. That animal jumped on my cat and started attacking it. I had to pry it away from my poor kitty.

After that I woke up.

Um, in trying to interpret this... I can see two things:

- I need to be careful who I welcome into my life. The raccoon/ferret disguised under the silly bandz suggests that people will present themselves one way to me and I will be swayed to like them by all the pretty things (that's where the colors come in I think?) but that in truth they aren't that way.

- Even though the cat is my pet in real life in the dream it could be representative of something negative coming my way. The fact that it came in disguised as my real life pet can be a trap. It's meant to lead me to think that it's safe, or good, or to make feel comfortable when it's not. And that I need to nip it in the bud like that ferret did with my cat.

Thoughts?

NorthernTigress
12-08-2010, 15:10
Last night I had a dream where I was taking a bath, and my tattoos started to dissolve. The water changed color, and my legs looked like a painting that had been left out in the rain. This happened with not only my new Northern Tigress maple leaf but also my very first tattoo, which celebrates my love of volunteering. Strangely enough, nothing happened to the two tats representing my parents.

What does it mean? I can think of two possibilities:

I'm letting someone or something "get under my skin" and I need to learn to let go.
Something in my life that I have always seen as being "permanent" will change drastically.

nortytiger
12-08-2010, 22:23
(Hi northernTigress by the way from one tiger to another)

last night I was staying with my (newish) fella and he said I did a horse impression 3 times and woke him up I was so loud. (that kindof snorty noise they make not the nieghing) This morning he asked "why the long face?" and offered me a sugar lump :D

I was dreaming that I was a horse running around and jumping fences. don't remember much else about it other than that.

meaning? my personal situation is difficult and I have a lot of obstacles and challenges to get through, currently feeling very trapped by circumstances. the obvious would be that I was jumping the hurdles easily and running free for once.

Monk Rock
12-08-2010, 23:43
last night, i dreamt that i was looking for a job. my youngest daughter (five years old) answered an early-morning phone call from a prospective employer while i was still half-asleep in bed. she more or less bungled the call. then i woke up and notice that she'd been playing on my laptop and had accidently sent a gibberish email to another prospective employer. i spent the rest of the dream trying convince my daughter to come and have a conversation with me; she was fleeing to various parts of the house that she wasn't allowed in because she was trying to avoid me... my intent was just to calmly talk to her about not doing the things she did and to be more conscientious, but i was startled awake by my wife's alarm clock.

perhaps it means that my inner child's playfulness and innocence is getting in the way of my success in the serious adult job world, and that perhaps there may be some tension (or there's some hidden tension) between the inner child and the inner adult...

or maybe i need to be more understanding of my daughter's innocence and naivity

mingbop
13-08-2010, 07:17
I dreamt my inlaws came for tea, and all the cups & plates were on the very highest shelf and I had a hard time getting up to them.I had made my MIL a dress and it was beautiful, forest green silk and cream lace. I held it out to her and she snapped that it was no good, then went away to the other room.
I took the tea in and they were all huddled up at the far end of a long table, glaring at me, and the room was full of fog.
I havent a clue what it means - but I was bloody sick of them all by the end of it !

Muir Aingeal
13-08-2010, 09:12
Yesterday, while laying down I dreamt I was alone in a hurricane. The wind was strongly blowing in through the windows and I was scared because I was alone.

Analyzing my dream, I think I'm afraid that something will happen while my partner is away in Vegas plus I live in Hurricane country which doesn't help matters.

214red
14-08-2010, 01:12
I dreamt i was pulling spiders out of my mouth, and i wasnt bothered , i just kept pulling them out and then trying to go back to sleep.

I used to have a reoccuring dream about spiders that used to freak me out, so i think its perhaps saying that i have overcome that as i didnt have any fear, i was calmly pulling them out.

NoelleNoey
14-08-2010, 01:59
The other night, I had this really weird dream and I was feeling super upset over something.

In my dream, I was practicing Vinyasa Yoga in my yoga class. I was trying to do the back bend and as usual, I can never seem to push my arms straight and lift myself completely off the floor. I remember that the whole feel of it was hazy (dream like quality). My yoga mates were there but somehow I could only see my 2 teachers (let's call them A & B) clearly.

When class ended, A approached me and sat me down. I was puzzled as to why I was singled but I listened & sat down with her. A looked excited like she had discovered something and couldnt' wait to share it with me.

"We were going to ask you to become a teacher of yoga, like us," A blurted out the moment the other students left the room. I remembered being shocked and I didn't say anything because I didnt know how to respond to it. "One of the teachers here is leaving and this place could do with a new teacher and we thought of you." Before I could respond, B came over and exclaimed, " But you're not ready yet! Because your heart is not open enough." And I woke up, with a sore back as if I had just attempted the back bend.

Interpretations:
1. Hmmm never go to bed feeling so upset or thinking of yoga practice (lol).

On a serious note, I think its a message that I really need to 'open my heart' so I can find the grace to let go and move on. And then I can pass on what I've learnt.

Any suggestions?

LovelyMissAries
14-08-2010, 14:07
I had a weird dream that involved the cast of Frasier.

Niles, Frasier, and Daphne and I were staying at this house in the countryside. Somehow we all got wind there was a serial killer on the loose and looking for us. It was sunset, and even though we were paranoid about him finding us, we were still outside in the backyard enjoying the weather. I was holding a brown puppy and noticed blood dripping from a section on the drainage pipe lining the house. It reminded me of the serial killer to which I then again warned Frasier and the neighbors in the yard yonder.

Meaning?

It almost seems like some facade being put on is about to come to an end, so maybe I'm on the verge of a breakdown/through that will lead to a transformation?

chrissydogz
14-08-2010, 16:04
i dreamt of 2 men having an epic sword fight over some fries at mcdonalds

meaning:i dont know,probably telling me not to eat mcdonalds.

NorthernTigress
24-09-2010, 06:07
Every once in a while I get what I call "micro dreams". Not full dreams with events and "storylines", just single images. This morning, just before I woke up I had a dream image of someone handing me a business card. I don't know who gave it too me, or why; I only saw a hand giving it to me. The card looked "expensive", covered with brightly colored photos, so much that there wasn't any white paper visible on it at all. I don't remember what any of the pictures looked like, but I do remember the "business" name.

It was either "Bend a Willow Productions" or "Bendy Wilow Productions".

Maybe the universe is telling me that I need to be more flexible?

Queen Hippolyta
30-09-2010, 08:38
I had a nightmare about my idiot neighbors!!!

I dreamed they were outside playing their stupid music. They think they can sing so they build a campfire and grab a guitar and howl at the moon all night. That is what I dreamed of the other night. It was so bad I am not sure if it was a dream or if they were out side wailing!

mzansi-afrika
15-05-2011, 11:09
Aha! I found this thread! Last night i saw myself trimming my druidcraft deck. Now I have said time and time again that I will never do this cos I love it just eh way it is although I have to shuffle carefully cos of the large cards.

Anyway lately i've been thinking of asking this stupid question of how people actually trim their decks on here. Do they have some little square device for neatly trimming the cards? I imagine something like that slicing kitchen utensil for shaping/cutting scones (well the dough to be precise).
I REALLY do not want to cut these cards but i also remember asking myself a few days ago how i would smooth out the corners if i did trim. Could i use an emery board to file each card neatly? And i have shaky hand (well it shakes when i absent-mindedly think of trimming the cards lol) and can't cut straight, so how long would that take? Impossible.
Surely not, i would never trim it. Only time will tell anyway.

p.s mistake on updating. i deleted original post by choosing edit instead of quote

leelee
16-05-2011, 08:32
I had a dream that I was in a strange house and I saw smoke arising from the lounge ( I have the same lounge) I lifted the cushion and saw a cigarette butt smouldering I looked again and noticed that beside it was a padlock - but somehow truned quickly into a timebomb. I started rushing everyone out of the house however there were people in the strange hosue that are not family members - i rushed down to a back room and saw a gentlemen who I once had an infliction for standing with only a shirt on and spraying deodorant on - The bedroom beside that had another person who I ushered out and she was arguing with me as she had already been in a house fire and wanted to get her posessions out before the bomb went off. I was ushering everybody out of the house including a school teacher who was sitting at a desk snorting powder. there was a vision of his car out the front and then I woke up - very vivid dream

I really have no idea of all the peculiarities but I think that the smoking cigarette and the time bomb are signifying that my realtionship is going to errupt and there will be devastation.

KMilliron
16-05-2011, 09:05
I had a dream one of my goofier, definitely not a singer, type of friends was auditioning for Glee. Don't know if she made it in or not, cause somebody woke me up.
Weirdest thing was, my friend was GOOD.

Analysing-wise I'd say this has to do with me not having seen a lot of my friends lately, or really being able to devote my self to music like I'd like to.
As for my friend's sudden talent, this may have to do a lot with untapped potential. Whether in terms of my friend, or in personal terms, I'm not sure. I'll think on it.

Really want to know if she got in or not...

mzansi-afrika
21-05-2011, 02:08
Surely not, i would never trim it. Only time will tell anyway.

p.s mistake on updating. i deleted original post by choosing edit instead of quote
Oh dear I AM now trimming the deck actually. I couldn't resist the urge yesterday. Its coming along nicely and i seriously did not plan it. Just happened. I feel better, it's a bit like de-cluttering the mind.

Diva2themax
21-05-2011, 05:52
I had a delicious dream last night lol.
I was at one of my favorite French restaurants eating a yummy steak, lots of crusty bread & butter & crispy fries of course. It was kind of weird I was waiting for my food for like 3 hours for some reason. That pissed me off I don't remember the rest of it but that was the main part.

Meaning: I have to wait for what I want & when I get it it'll be worth it?