PDA

View Full Version : Horary Readings - Next round

Minderwiz
19-07-2010, 06:51
I'm restarting the Horary readings so I'm inviting questions. Priority will be given to those who were too late in the last round followed by requests from members who have not had a previous reading.

I'll be starting the readings in a couple of days but the thread is now open for questions, as it can take a day or two to get an answer ready.

moonspirit
19-07-2010, 10:47
I've already had one done last round and did read your priority clause so I'm just posting this if you have extra time during the week. :)

I'm wondering if nursing is a good career choice for me? (A path I'm just starting to work towards now)

:heart:

8:47 pm

Learner
19-07-2010, 14:57
I'd like to know whether my plan to go back to studies at a University level will produce better and positive outcome for me financially and career-wise.

I have not enrolled yet in the university course (which is local) but plan to later this year. Currently I have a degree and feel a need to change career direction.

I hope you can shed a light on this for me. :)

Am i suppose to include my local time? well anyway it's 2:58 pm, Melbourne.

NamasteIndia
19-07-2010, 15:52
Hello,

Thank you for restarting the thread and informing me.

My Question ' Does migrating abroad hold excellent prospect for me and my family consisting of my husband and son'

Time: 11.22am, Mumbai, India

Namaste

BlueMonkey
19-07-2010, 21:11
This is interesting .. I would love a horary reading .. the question in my mind is in relation to a person in mind .. of romantic nature .. do you feel the potential for serious development between us? I'm not sure what details you need .. pls let me know if u need any details.

thank you

jlo
19-07-2010, 23:52
Hi Minderwiz,thanks for this offer .My question is :
Will I find the right guy to be in a long term romantic relationship in 2010 ?
Please let me know what other details you need from me . Thanks.

Time: 6.40pm , Mauritius

LovelyMissAries
20-07-2010, 01:18
Hi Minderwiz!

I would like to know if I'll find and keep a good romantic relationship in 2010?

10:18 AM

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

jfiallo0982
21-07-2010, 01:37
Good morning Minderwiz.

My question would be, why do I feel I should leave my husband?? and if I do, would it be better for me to move forward in life?? I've been kind of stuck since I married him, he has a very conformist mediocre kind of way of thinking.

thanks!!

Minderwiz
21-07-2010, 08:30
My Question ' Does migrating abroad hold excellent prospect for me and my family consisting of my husband and son'

I've attached the chart for this reading.

The first thing to do is consider whether the chart is radical and if there are any considerations before judgement. The chart is cast of the hour of Mars but the rising sign is Virgo, ruled by Mercury, which is not of the same triplicity or nature. The chart also has the Moon in the Via Combusta (15 Libra to 15 Scorpio) so there must be some doubt on any reading taken from it. However I will proceed to see what can be deduced.

I've thought about this question from a number of angles, I started off with the issue as, will you make a long journey, overseas - which makes the relevant other significtor, Mars ruler of the ninth, which is in your first house and therefore indicates that you have the power to do so if you so choose. There is no aspect between the Ascendant ruler, Mercury and the ninth ruler Mars, so it's quite possible that you will not exercise your power to move.

However what we are talking about here is something stronger than a simple overseas trip. We are talking about a permanent move. The real question is should I stay or should I go?

In such cases we compare the strength of the First House with the strength of the Seventh. The first House stands for the status quo - you stay. The seventh stands for change - you go.

Mercury as Lord 1 is peregrine and placed on the twelfth cusp. All that can be said for it is that it is direct and occidental. So overall it's in debility. The First House has Venus on the Ascendant but Venus is not particularly strong indeed she only has dignity by Face. The first also contains the two malefics Mars and Saturn. That does not suggest a particularly good case for staying.

The seventh cusp is in Pisces, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter has a mutual reception with the Sun by exaltation and is in its own Terms. Its essential dignity is good. By placement Jupiter is just inside the eighth House being conjunct the cusp. Jupiter is also very near it's station retrograde and has zero movement and it has an opposition from Saturn - though not a partile one. There is no other planet in the seventh.

On balance the seventh is a little stronger - suggesting the move should be chosen if just you were involved.

But:

Lilly says that Saturn in the first House indicates that 'the matter of the question, seldom or never, comes to good'

If we were considering the situation of your husband as opposed to the family group, then he is signified by Jupiter and as we've seen Jupiter is not in good condition. The move might not be good for him at all.

Your son is signified by the fifth House and it's ruler Saturn. Saturn is in the last degree of Virgo and 29th degree placements are not seen as good. Saturn does have some moderate dignity by terms. But Saturn is speeding up after being retrograde and will very soon move into it's exaltation of Libra. Your son might benefit from the move but the Saturn / Jupiter opposition might suggest problems ahead.

Lastly the Ascendant is conjunct the fixed star Zosma, often linked to victims - that might be an indicator of your own situation, though more as a reflection of what was, rather than what is.

The chart shows no clear cut gains from emigrating. On a Stay or Go approach you and your son might benefit from the move, him more than you. I'm not at all sure the same could be said for your husband and you also need to think of the family, not just the individuals who comprise it.

The chance to go is there but taking the position of Saturn in the Ascendant, the decision to go abroad might end up being one that you will regret.

NamasteIndia
21-07-2010, 16:02
hey thank you very much for the reading.

namaste

janee
21-07-2010, 16:33
I would love one of these from you Minderwiz, we (my partner and I) have a building on the market and expressions of interest close late August, I am wondering if it will sell then thank you.

Minderwiz
21-07-2010, 22:11
OK, I've got a fair number of questions there and will start working my way through. As that is a rather time consuming business I'm aiming at doing one per day.

So for the moment I don't want any more questions, as I think I've got a week's work there LOL. I will continue next week and invite more questions.

Minderwiz
22-07-2010, 06:52
I'd like to know whether my plan to go back to studies at a University level will produce better and positive outcome for me financially and career-wise.

I have not enrolled yet in the university course (which is local) but plan to later this year. Currently I have a degree and feel a need to change career direction.

I hope you can shed a light on this for me. :)

Am i suppose to include my local time? well anyway it's 2:58 pm, Melbourne.

As always the first step is to judge the radicality of the chart. We have Sagittarius rising ruled by Jupiter, a Hot and Moist Planet, the Planetary Hour ruler is the Moon, a Cold and Moist planet. So we have moisture in common. Also Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, the Moon's sign and both rule Water signs (Cancer and Pisces) so I will take the chart as radical.

Next are the considerations before Judgement and here we run into the first problem, only 2 degrees of Sagittarius rises. Lilly suggests that the chart should not be judged unless the querent is very young or has a complexion or scars or other marks that match the nature of the Ascendant sign. As the question is about a university course, I'll take that as sufficient evidence of being 'young' (even if only at heart) However if you are older than I'm assuming the reading has to be taken quite carefully. Another view of the early Ascendant is that it's too early to provide an answer to your question - though I'm not sure that view is valid for this question.

With Sagittarius rising, you are signified by Jupiter (itself associated with knowledge and a desire to learn) and have the Moon as co-significator. Jupiter is in the fourth House in Aries. At one level we could see this as signifying you are at home when you asked the question. On another, the fourth being at the bottom of the chart, you are looking for a way to improve your position in life. Jupiter has dignity by Terms, itself not particularly good but Jupiter also has a mutual reception with the Sun through exaltation. The Sun is relevant to this horary because it is ruler of the ninth House of higher education, including universities. The mutual reception shows that you not only want the university but the university wants you (assuming you apply).

However the Sun is in the eighth House, not a good position, though it is in a different sign than the cusp; So the university might not be the best or even best placed for what you want (even if you don't know it yet) but it will want to take you.

The object of the course is to improve your career and earning power. That brings us to two further Houses, the Tenth and the Second (your money). In the chart the MC is at zero Libra, a good indication of a fresh start. The ruler Venus, is in Virgo where it is the Triplicity ruler and has dignity by terms and face but is in the sign of it's own Fall. This gives it moderate dignity only but it is in the ninth House and so has a connection to the university course. Even better Saturn is conjunct the MC, also in 0 Libra. Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, it also has dignity by Triplicity and Terms. Indeed Saturn is super dignified in terms of essential dignity and on the MC is also highly dignified accidentally. Hard work at your studies will pay off well for your career - anything that requires analytical or scientific (including the social sciences and business) skills has the chance of a good reward in terms of career. There is an issue though. Saturn and Jupiter are in opposition and as Jupiter is approaching its station that aspect is applying. So when it comes to choosing the course/university you may find that he best career qualifications are not necessarily what you see as being good for yourself. Indeed this aspect may stop you from taking up the course, if career is all that you are concerned with.

Your earning power is shown by he condition of your second House ruler and any planets in the second, especially if aspected by Lord 9 or Lord 10 (University and career rulers). This leads to another problem. The second is also ruled by Jupiter (second cusp is also in Sagittarius). I can't use Jupiter as the signficator of your earning power. If I had cast the chart a few minutes later, the ruler would be Saturn as the cusp would move to 0 degrees Capricorn (which actually accounts for most of the House - however even then I'd have a problem as Saturn's significance for the tenth would still be there.

The second has no planets, only the North Node. Traditional Astrologers did use the Node as an important point and it can have essential dignity. What's more it's trined by Venus the MC ruler, So it might well be argued that your income will benefit by the move. However as Venus is only moderate, it will only benefit to a moderate extent.

My other option would be to fall back on the Moon. The Moon is peregrine, and so quite weak but it is in your first House. I might have taken the Moon as your significator given it's location and role as general significator in Horary. If I had there would still be a link with the Sun (Lord 9) but it's a separating aspect perhaps showing that you won't go to University. If Jupiter is Lord 2, we have a different take on the Saturn/Jupiter opposition. The university course will seriously damage your finances. The Moon is in an applying trine to the Part of Fortune - so that might suggest that your overall welfare will improve as a result of the course, especially as its ruler, Mars is also in the ninth House but again only moderately so.

So the overall tenor seems to be that the course is there for the taking, it might well enhance your career prospects, if it's in the 'right' area and you may get a moderate enhancement to your earning power as a result. However in one of the options your finances will definitely be damaged through the career change at least in the short term, though there may be future improvements over time.

I'd say go for it but on the proviso that you bear in mind there is a doubt on the reading because of the early degree

Minderwiz
22-07-2010, 21:43
With 2 done I'll be tackling the rest in the following order.

Bluemonkey,
Jlo
Sarlight09
jfiallo0982
janee
moonspirit (second reading)

And those will bring me to the end of this set of readings - part 3 will start shortly after.

Minderwiz
23-07-2010, 06:11
This is interesting .. I would love a horary reading .. the question in my mind is in relation to a person in mind .. of romantic nature .. do you feel the potential for serious development between us? I'm not sure what details you need .. pls let me know if u need any details.

thank you

For a romance chart we have the significators of Venus and Mars. You are signified by Venus (Libra rising). The Moon acts as co-significator. In this chart Venus is located in the twlfth House (it's actually on the eleventh side of the cusp but within 5 degrees and traditional Astrologers would treat it's influence as being twelfth House). Venus in Virgo is in its Fall but dignity by Triplicity and by Face offset that debility. It's also occidental (in the evening sky after sunset) which adds back so dignity. Overall though Venus is not strong.

Mars is the significator of the 'person in mind'. Mars is also in Virgo but has some dignity through Terms (we can ignore the mutual reception with Mercury by Face). Mars is in the twelfth but is otherwise in reasonable condition.

The twelfth House position of both planets indicates that this might be a hidden or secret relationship or a latent one - it's certainly not out in the open.

Is there an attraction? As you asked the question, I'm assuming that you are attracted to the other person (though there is no clear indication in the chart). Mars is in the triplicity of Venus (showing an attraction) but is also in the detriment of Venus (showing mixed feelings overall). There's no mutual reception between Mars and Venus, so again, any attraction is still well hidden and has not clearly manifested on both sides. For both of you, what is signified by Mercury is currently of prime importance. That could by your own privacy (12th House) or a common profession (with 12th House associations such as working in a hospital) or it could be something that is Mercurial in nature - communications, accounts, or even the Hermetic arts.

There is no aspect forming between Venus and Mars. One will form but after they have both changed signs. That puts it out of the range of this horary. The Moon might come to the rescue by aspecting first Venus and then Mars - called a 'translation of light'. The Moon's last aspect was to Venus, but by a square (not good) and before she can reach Mars, she will aspect Mercury - the translation of light will be prohibited by the intervention of the person or thing that both of you currently value the most.

So my conclusion is that it's unlikely that a romance will develop, at least in the forseeable future.

NamasteIndia
23-07-2010, 14:35
you have not attached my chart

Minderwiz
23-07-2010, 20:49
Oops!!

Here it is LOL

Learner
23-07-2010, 21:10
Next are the considerations before Judgement and here we run into the first problem, only 2 degrees of Sagittarius rises. Lilly suggests that the chart should not be judged unless the querent is very young or has a complexion or scars or other marks that match the nature of the Ascendant sign. As the question is about a university course, I'll take that as sufficient evidence of being 'young' (even if only at heart) However if you are older than I'm assuming the reading has to be taken quite carefully. Another view of the early Ascendant is that it's too early to provide an answer to your question - though I'm not sure that view is valid for this question.

I have scars. What type of scars are you talking about that matches the naure of the acendent sign? And, I'm not very young anymore :)

With Sagittarius rising, you are signified by Jupiter (itself associated with knowledge and a desire to learn) and have the Moon as co-significator. Jupiter is in the fourth House in Aries. At one level we could see this as signifying you are at home when you asked the question. On another, the fourth being at the bottom of the chart, you are looking for a way to improve your position in life. Jupiter has dignity by Terms, itself not particularly good but Jupiter also has a mutual reception with the Sun through exaltation. The Sun is relevant to this horary because it is ruler of the ninth House of higher education, including universities. The mutual reception shows that you not only want the university but the university wants you (assuming you apply).

I was indeed at home when asking the question. Good to hear the university wants me :D

However the Sun is in the eighth House, not a good position, though it is in a different sign than the cusp; So the university might not be the best or even best placed for what you want (even if you don't know it yet) but it will want to take you.

I've taken a look around, and I believe this course is the most convenient choice while working full time.

The object of the course is to improve your career and earning power. That brings us to two further Houses, the Tenth and the Second (your money). In the chart the MC is at zero Libra, a good indication of a fresh start. The ruler Venus, is in Virgo where it is the Triplicity ruler and has dignity by terms and face but is in the sign of it's own Fall. This gives it moderate dignity only but it is in the ninth House and so has a connection to the university course. Even better Saturn is conjunct the MC, also in 0 Libra. Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, it also has dignity by Triplicity and Terms. Indeed Saturn is super dignified in terms of essential dignity and on the MC is also highly dignified accidentally. Hard work at your studies will pay off well for your career - anything that requires analytical or scientific (including the social sciences and business) skills has the chance of a good reward in terms of career. There is an issue though. Saturn and Jupiter are in opposition and as Jupiter is approaching its station that aspect is applying. So when it comes to choosing the course/university you may find that he best career qualifications are not necessarily what you see as being good for yourself. Indeed this aspect may stop you from taking up the course, if career is all that you are concerned with.

I'm already in the scientific sector. I'm very analytical and have a scientific background. I'm looking towards commerce field. Yes, i dont' see it as being good for me, or suited most to me, however, I am eager for a career change and heading towards this new direction will be better for me since my friend has experience in this field and it appears to be good.

The second has no planets, only the North Node. Traditional Astrologers did use the Node as an important point and it can have essential dignity. What's more it's trined by Venus the MC ruler, So it might well be argued that your income will benefit by the move. However as Venus is only moderate, it will only benefit to a moderate extent.

I think my income might benefit with the move, however, I am earning reasonably at the moment.

My other option would be to fall back on the Moon. The Moon is peregrine, and so quite weak but it is in your first House. I might have taken the Moon as your significator given it's location and role as general significator in Horary. If I had there would still be a link with the Sun (Lord 9) but it's a separating aspect perhaps showing that you won't go to University. If Jupiter is Lord 2, we have a different take on the Saturn/Jupiter opposition. The university course will seriously damage your finances. The Moon is in an applying trine to the Part of Fortune - so that might suggest that your overall welfare will improve as a result of the course, especially as its ruler, Mars is also in the ninth House but again only moderately so.

I'm planning to study and work full time, so my finances should be alright, though I would be owing money after the course. But it should be ok with how the educational loan system works here.

So the overall tenor seems to be that the course is there for the taking, it might well enhance your career prospects, if it's in the 'right' area and you may get a moderate enhancement to your earning power as a result. However in one of the options your finances will definitely be damaged through the career change at least in the short term, though there may be future improvements over time.

I'd say go for it but on the proviso that you bear in mind there is a doubt on the reading because of the early degree

I understand starting fresh may have earning problems in the beginning, but this field would pay more after some experience. Thank you for the reading. It was very interesting.

NamasteIndia
23-07-2010, 22:57
Oops!!

Here it is LOL
can you convert this data into vedic astrology.
or give me the details so that i can feed it into vedic system.
im not able to read western system.

Minderwiz
24-07-2010, 03:14
can you convert this data into vedic astrology.
or give me the details so that i can feed it into vedic system.
im not able to read western system.

Whilst the chart could be converted into a vedic one, using an appropriate Ayanamsa, the chart interpretation would be lost. Horary readings use the Tropical zodiac to determine the significators that are used in the reading. Change the zodiac and you change the significators and thus change the reading, possibly in a very radical way.

Moreover planetary strength is determined using the Ptolemaic dignities, which I don't think is fully implemented in Vedic Astrology. I understand that there is a form of Horary Astrology as part of Tajika Astrology, which comes from Northern India and was more influenced by (and probably also influenced) Greek and Persian forms.

If you want me to put it in a more Indian context, the best I can do is to say that you are free to emigrate, the opportunity is there. Whether taking that option will improve your Karmic debt is by no means as clear. You may eventually emigrate - 'after 2010' is quite a long period - but I don't see going early as working out well. Take your time, ensure that your husband has got a good job to go to and that when the time comes to leave, there is no 'unfinished business' left in India

Blueangel
24-07-2010, 03:17
Hi Minderwiz!

I just read that you closed this round of readings. can you please p.m. me when you start on the next round. if you can.

Thank you,

Blueangel

NamasteIndia
24-07-2010, 04:43
Whilst the chart could be converted into a vedic one, using an appropriate Ayanamsa, the chart interpretation would be lost. Horary readings use the Tropical zodiac to determine the significators that are used in the reading. Change the zodiac and you change the significators and thus change the reading, possibly in a very radical way.

Moreover planetary strength is determined using the Ptolemaic dignities, which I don't think is fully implemented in Vedic Astrology. I understand that there is a form of Horary Astrology as part of Tajika Astrology, which comes from Northern India and was more influenced by (and probably also influenced) Greek and Persian forms.

If you want me to put it in a more Indian context, the best I can do is to say that you are free to emigrate, the opportunity is there. Whether taking that option will improve your Karmic debt is by no means as clear. You may eventually emigrate - 'after 2010' is quite a long period - but I don't see going early as working out well. Take your time, ensure that your husband has got a good job to go to and that when the time comes to leave, there is no 'unfinished business' left in India
Thank you.
I was not able to interpret the western chart since im familiar with vedic charts.
only when my husband gets job abroad then we will move out...otherwise will ask him to return back here.
there are no unfinished business here.......all business is finished...
and almost all relationships are also finished.:eek:

Minderwiz
24-07-2010, 08:07
Hi Minderwiz,thanks for this offer .My question is :
Will I find the right guy to be in a long term romantic relationship in 2010 ?
Please let me know what other details you need from me . Thanks.

Time: 6.40pm , Mauritius

The first two charts I tried for this question were not radical but the third one is, so my reading is based on it.

In this chart Aquarius is rising, so your significator is Saturn, Leo is on the seventh cusp, so he is signified by the Sun. The Moon is your co-significator. Saturn has just moved into Libra, where it is exalted and the Sun has just moved into Leo, which it rules. So both significators have high essential dignity.

Saturn is in a very large seventh House, so far from the descendant that the normal high accidental dignity must be downgraded somewhat but it still shows that he has real influence over you. Saturn is in the fall of the Sun, which would normally be taken as an indication that you didn't like him, however you did ask the question, so there must be some clear interest.

The Sun is in a mixed relationship with Saturn, being in its Terms but also in its Detriment, so there's interest on his part but not very strong interest at the moment.

There is a partile sextile aspect between Sun and Saturn. Although it is just past perfection, they are still in the same zero degree so there is a good chance that your hopes in this respect may come true.

The overall conclusion - it looks like you will get into a relationship with this guy during the year

jlo
24-07-2010, 17:49
The first two charts I tried for this question were not radical but the third one is, so my reading is based on it.

In this chart Aquarius is rising, so your significator is Saturn, Leo is on the seventh cusp, so he is signified by the Sun. The Moon is your co-significator. Saturn has just moved into Libra, where it is exalted and the Sun has just moved into Leo, which it rules. So both significators have high essential dignity.

Saturn is in a very large seventh House, so far from the descendant that the normal high accidental dignity must be downgraded somewhat but it still shows that he has real influence over you. Saturn is in the fall of the Sun, which would normally be taken as an indication that you didn't like him, however you did ask the question, so there must be some clear interest.

Thank you so much for the reading Minderwiz . I haven't noticed any guy around me lately and don't have anyone in mind but really want to find that special someone..Your reading says that I didn't like the guy I could get in a relationship with though . I really have no idea who it could be . Maybe it's someone who crossed my path in the past . I wished I knew..

The Sun is in a mixed relationship with Saturn, being in its Terms but also in its Detriment, so there's interest on his part but not very strong interest at the moment.

No guy has showed any interest in me lately . Maybe he is not ready to come forward.

There is a partile sextile aspect between Sun and Saturn. Although it is just past perfection, they are still in the same zero degree so there is a good chance that your hopes in this respect may come true.

The overall conclusion - it looks like you will get into a relationship with this guy during the year
Thanks again Minderwiz :) Hope I figure out who he is and I do get in a relationship which has long term potential.

Minderwiz
25-07-2010, 04:55
In doing the next reading I noticed that the Moon was heavily debilitated, and checking back to your chart, the same applied. That casts a significant doubt over the answer - so I think it's a matter of crossing your fingers as well :(

Minderwiz
25-07-2010, 05:38
Hi Minderwiz!

I would like to know if I'll find and keep a good romantic relationship in 2010?

10:18 AM

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This chart has Sagittarius rising, so your significator is Jupiter. As the chart is cast in the hour of the Sun, we have agreement between Jupiter and the planetary hour lord (the night and day rulers of the fire triplicity).

Jupiter is retrograde in Aries. It does have some dignity in Aries, by Terms but that is all, It is cadent, in the third house and very slow in motion. Jupiter is in no condition to effect anything.

The potential 'romantic link' is signified by Mercury. Mercury has only dignity through a mutual reception by face with Mars. Mercury is in the eighth house though it does trine the Ascendant, that is not particularly good given its placment.

There is no aspect forming between Mercury and Jupiter, and indeed both are heading out of their respective signs.

The movements of the Moon might facilitate the meeting of the significators but the Moon is in detriment in Cancer, peregrine and slow in motion. It's last aspect was to Venus, ruler of the fourth (Home) and it's next (and last) major aspect is to Mars. Mars rules the MC (work and status) and is currently on the cusp of the ninth. Unless you are likely to go abroad in the course of your work, I don't think that this situation promises much. Again the Moon is too weak to effect anything and Mars only has moderate strength.

So I don't see things developing romantically over the time period mentioned. Of course beyond the next 5 months is another story :)

Minderwiz
26-07-2010, 07:09
Good morning Minderwiz.

My question would be, why do I feel I should leave my husband?? and if I do, would it be better for me to move forward in life?? I've been kind of stuck since I married him, he has a very conformist mediocre kind of way of thinking.

thanks!!

This is a very challenging question because it includes words like 'should' and 'better' A better reader than me might come up with an answer but I think might need a good one to one consultation. I'm going to see if I can make som comments on your relationship which might shed some light on the decision you may be faced with.

The chart was cast in the Hour of Mars, and has Scorpio rising - so this appears to be a radical chart. You are signified by Mars, perhaps a bit odd, given that your husband is signified by Venus and we appear to have a 'sex swap' However you ARE the one considering severing the knot, a very martial action.

Mars is in its own Terms in Virgo in the eleventh House - the House of hopes (friendship and other meanings do not apply here). The eleventh is a succeedent House which is a strong placement. The eleventh contains Saturn, usually a bad sign, and Mars is applying to conjunction with Saturn. However in this case Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and also is both the Triplicity Lord and in its own Terms - it's far and away the most dignified planet in the chart. Saturn though still symbolises restriction and is in an applying opposition to Jupiter, which is retrograde in Aries. Jupiter is in the fifth House which it rules, the House of romance but also sex. So whilst you have hopes and the placement of Mars is fortunate, there is indeed restrictions when it comes to romance and sex. Given that Saturn is highly dignified, you might also consider this as a learning situation, about yourself and the way that you handle your hopes.

Your husband is signified by Venus. In terms of essential dignity Venus has neither dignity nor debility but that is not an inspiring situation. Venus is in the tenth House, but towards the eleventh cusp. Venus makes no aspect to any other planet. The tenth position perhaps shows that he also defines your position in life - not that you want it so.

Mars is in the Triplicity of Venus, so you do have affeftions for him, Triplicity is third on the list of essential dignities, the first two are rulership and exaltation and for both of these Mars is in the dignity of Mercury, the eleventh House ruler - at the moment your hopes are taking precedence over your husband.

Venus is in none of the dignities of Mars, so you seem to be taken for granted Again Mercury is the ruler and exaltation Lord for Venus but from 'his' point of view the radical eleventh is his house of romance, sex, children, and pastimes. Which of these he focuses on is not obvious from the chart but I would guess given your question that he is more interested in his own hobbies, pastimes, or even sport and gambling.

So far the chart seems to confirm the circumstances of the question. The Astrologer, John Frawley allows the use of additional co-significators in a chart about romance (even if the question is negative towards it) - you would get Venus but that is already gone. So your only co-significator is the Moon, which is a co-significator for both querent and quesited.

He gets the Sun. , which in this chart is highly dignified, by sign rulership and by triplicity rulership (the Sun rules the Fire triplicity by day). The Sun is placed in the ninth - not bad but not as strong as the eleventh. Again the Sun is in none of the dignities of Mars, emphasising that you are not the first or indeed of high priority to him. He's self involved. Interestingly the Moon is in an applying opposition to the Sun, which will be perfected when the Moon changes signs into Aquarius. The Sun also rules your tenth House so you are not only in opposition to your husband you are in opposition to your status in life and in a way you need to separate out which of the two it is (though it might be both).

I also cast the Hellenistic Lots of marriage, one for Men, the other for Women. Mars rules the Lot for Women, and is placed in the First House - marriage is important to you at the moment (for good or ill). The Lot for Men is ruled by Venus (his significator) and perhaps in this horary, shows that you each have different views of marriage. The Lot for Men is in Libra in the twelfth House of the radical chart (his sixth House) - and so is not fortunately placed (for either of you).

Two other Lots might also throw some light on things. The Lot of Fortune and the Lot of Spirit. The Lot of Fortune is well known, and is concerned with your material welfare, especially your physical health. The Lot of Spirit is concerned with your mind and spirit. - the two together are Body, Mind and Spirit and they both lie in your seventh House of marriage. Fortune is on the cusp of the seventh and Spirit is a few degrees further on. This sort of position is rare, as the two usually in quite different parts of the chart. The come together only twice, at Full Moon (which is approaching here) and at New Moon. At the New Moon they lie on the Ascendant. At Full Moon they lie on the Descendant. So you might interpret this to mean that your focus should be on your marriage.

What is to be done? Going back to the opposition of Saturn and Jupiter and the approaching conjunction of Mars and Saturn. Highly dignified Saturn is a teacher and perhaps this opposition indicates what is to be taught - that romance and sex are interlinked (no modern eighth house stuff here LOL).

In Hellenistic terms, Venus and Mars are in conjunction (in the same sign) in more modern terms there is a fair degree of separation but the two will eventually join, when they have crossed into Libra. So perhaps an opportunity exists for you to try and use the Saturn energy to teach him about your needs (I'm sure you've already tried, but maybe the time for one last try is coming). If that does not work then his focus is unshiftable and you may then have a big decision on your hands. I can't take that decision for you, nor can any Astrologer or Astrology Chart - as Lilly says, 'they do not compel' - you have a choice that only you can make. I hope though, Astrology has enabled some light to be shed on the decision and the issue of his 'blindness' to your needs.

On the plus side, both significators are moving in the same direction and towards an eventual conjunction. If the significators were moving apart then there would be much more of an indication that things were coming to an end. There is no guarantee here, no indication of eventual success, only the possibility that things are not yet over and it might be worth an attempt to

LovelyMissAries
26-07-2010, 07:42
This chart has Sagittarius rising, so your significator is Jupiter. As the chart is cast in the hour of the Sun, we have agreement between Jupiter and the planetary hour lord (the night and day rulers of the fire triplicity).

Jupiter is retrograde in Aries. It does have some dignity in Aries, by Terms but that is all, It is cadent, in the third house and very slow in motion. Jupiter is in no condition to effect anything.

The potential 'romantic link' is signified by Mercury. Mercury has only dignity through a mutual reception by face with Mars. Mercury is in the eighth house though it does trine the Ascendant, that is not particularly good given its placment.

There is no aspect forming between Mercury and Jupiter, and indeed both are heading out of their respective signs.

The movements of the Moon might facilitate the meeting of the significators but the Moon is in detriment in Cancer, peregrine and slow in motion. It's last aspect was to Venus, ruler of the fourth (Home) and it's next (and last) major aspect is to Mars. Mars rules the MC (work and status) and is currently on the cusp of the ninth. Unless you are likely to go abroad in the course of your work, I don't think that this situation promises much. Again the Moon is too weak to effect anything and Mars only has moderate strength.

So I don't see things developing romantically over the time period mentioned. Of course beyond the next 5 months is another story :)

Okay, I understand you don't see a fairy tale happening for me just yet, but I don't understand what any of this means.... I'm a little frustrated because I want to leave good feedback for you.

What does it mean that Jupiter (or any planet for that matter) is in retrogade? I do know that Jupiter is the planet of luck and good fortune, and I believe retrogade means it's going... backwards? So does that mean I'll be having bad luck until it returns to it's normal state?

What does Mercury's mutual reception of Mars entail exactly?

I'm not going abroad for work but I am taking a trip that will last the entirety of this coming weekend. It's nothing fancy, I'm driving up north. :)

Sorry I left more questions than feedback, thank you for taking the time to read for me though, I appreciate it.

jfiallo0982
26-07-2010, 10:03
This is a very challenging question because it includes words like 'should' and 'better' A better reader than me might come up with an answer but I think might need a good one to one consultation. I'm going to see if I can make som comments on your relationship which might shed some light on the decision you may be faced with.

The chart was cast in the Hour of Mars, and has Scorpio rising - so this appears to be a radical chart. You are signified by Mars, perhaps a bit odd, given that your husband is signified by Venus and we appear to have a 'sex swap' However you ARE the one considering severing the knot, a very martial action.

Mars is in its own Terms in Virgo in the eleventh House - the House of hopes (friendship and other meanings do not apply here). The eleventh is a succeedent House which is a strong placement. The eleventh contains Saturn, usually a bad sign, and Mars is applying to conjunction with Saturn. However in this case Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and also is both the Triplicity Lord and in its own Terms - it's far and away the most dignified planet in the chart. Saturn though still symbolises restriction and is in an applying opposition to Jupiter, which is retrograde in Aries. Jupiter is in the fifth House which it rules, the House of romance but also sex. So whilst you have hopes and the placement of Mars is fortunate, there is indeed restrictions when it comes to romance and sex. Given that Saturn is highly dignified, you might also consider this as a learning situation, about yourself and the way that you handle your hopes.

Your husband is signified by Venus. In terms of essential dignity Venus has neither dignity nor debility but that is not an inspiring situation. Venus is in the tenth House, but towards the eleventh cusp. Venus makes no aspect to any other planet. The tenth position perhaps shows that he also defines your position in life - not that you want it so.

Mars is in the Triplicity of Venus, so you do have affeftions for him, Triplicity is third on the list of essential dignities, the first two are rulership and exaltation and for both of these Mars is in the dignity of Mercury, the eleventh House ruler - at the moment your hopes are taking precedence over your husband.

Venus is in none of the dignities of Mars, so you seem to be taken for granted Again Mercury is the ruler and exaltation Lord for Venus but from 'his' point of view the radical eleventh is his house of romance, sex, children, and pastimes. Which of these he focuses on is not obvious from the chart but I would guess given your question that he is more interested in his own hobbies, pastimes, or even sport and gambling.

So far the chart seems to confirm the circumstances of the question. The Astrologer, John Frawley allows the use of additional co-significators in a chart about romance (even if the question is negative towards it) - you would get Venus but that is already gone. So your only co-significator is the Moon, which is a co-significator for both querent and quesited.

He gets the Sun. , which in this chart is highly dignified, by sign rulership and by triplicity rulership (the Sun rules the Fire triplicity by day). The Sun is placed in the ninth - not bad but not as strong as the eleventh. Again the Sun is in none of the dignities of Mars, emphasising that you are not the first or indeed of high priority to him. He's self involved. Interestingly the Moon is in an applying opposition to the Sun, which will be perfected when the Moon changes signs into Aquarius. The Sun also rules your tenth House so you are not only in opposition to your husband you are in opposition to your status in life and in a way you need to separate out which of the two it is (though it might be both).

I also cast the Hellenistic Lots of marriage, one for Men, the other for Women. Mars rules the Lot for Women, and is placed in the First House - marriage is important to you at the moment (for good or ill). The Lot for Men is ruled by Venus (his significator) and perhaps in this horary, shows that you each have different views of marriage. The Lot for Men is in Libra in the twelfth House of the radical chart (his sixth House) - and so is not fortunately placed (for either of you).

Two other Lots might also throw some light on things. The Lot of Fortune and the Lot of Spirit. The Lot of Fortune is well known, and is concerned with your material welfare, especially your physical health. The Lot of Spirit is concerned with your mind and spirit. - the two together are Body, Mind and Spirit and they both lie in your seventh House of marriage. Fortune is on the cusp of the seventh and Spirit is a few degrees further on. This sort of position is rare, as the two usually in quite different parts of the chart. The come together only twice, at Full Moon (which is approaching here) and at New Moon. At the New Moon they lie on the Ascendant. At Full Moon they lie on the Descendant. So you might interpret this to mean that your focus should be on your marriage.

What is to be done? Going back to the opposition of Saturn and Jupiter and the approaching conjunction of Mars and Saturn. Highly dignified Saturn is a teacher and perhaps this opposition indicates what is to be taught - that romance and sex are interlinked (no modern eighth house stuff here LOL).

In Hellenistic terms, Venus and Mars are in conjunction (in the same sign) in more modern terms there is a fair degree of separation but the two will eventually join, when they have crossed into Libra. So perhaps an opportunity exists for you to try and use the Saturn energy to teach him about your needs (I'm sure you've already tried, but maybe the time for one last try is coming). If that does not work then his focus is unshiftable and you may then have a big decision on your hands. I can't take that decision for you, nor can any Astrologer or Astrology Chart - as Lilly says, 'they do not compel' - you have a choice that only you can make. I hope though, Astrology has enabled some light to be shed on the decision and the issue of his 'blindness' to your needs.

On the plus side, both significators are moving in the same direction and towards an eventual conjunction. If the significators were moving apart then there would be much more of an indication that things were coming to an end. There is no guarantee here, no indication of eventual success, only the possibility that things are not yet over and it might be worth an attempt to

I am amazed at how much astrology tell us.
Everything you said is correct. Im more active and domineering, he is passive and laid back.
I do depend on him for everything, Im in a foreign country where he is everything I got, per say.
I know he takes me for granted, I realized not long ago.
I feel guilty of complaining cause I hear so many women who have cheating partners, or when husbands are never home and he doesn't do any of this things. He comes from a very traditional and religious family and he told me one time that nobody had divorced in his family and he wasn't going to be the first one. Also he knows I would take the kids back to my country, and he said he would not take a plane to see his kids. very sad right?? Im no where in his thoughts. What I want is really simple, and I've told him many times, he just doesn't have any interest in me as a woman but when I tell him he swears on his life that he does.

Sometimes you already know something, you just need to hear it from someone else.

Thank you again Minderwiz, I appreciate it.
I've had so many tarot spreads regarding this issue, Im just afraid of making a mistake and regret it later. Saturn has been beating me none stop since I made the decision of staying here and marry him, every aspect affects me profoundly. I think is trying to make me change something, Im just a coward I guess. Deep down I know it has to do with him. I was very healthy all the time, since I married him Im always suffering one thing or another, anxiety,digestive problems etc. I dont even have a social life, and I used to have so many friends, I feel everybody moved on and I stayed behind.

Minderwiz
27-07-2010, 05:42
I would love one of these from you Minderwiz, we (my partner and I) have a building on the market and expressions of interest close late August, I am wondering if it will sell then thank you.

This chart was cast in the hour of Mars and has Capricorn (Mars' exaltation) rising - so I will take it as radical.

You (the seller) are signified by Saturn and the buyer /potential buyer is signified by the Moon ruling the descendant in Capricorn. The building itself is signified by Venus ruling the IC.

Taking you first - Saturn is in exaltation in Libra. Your priorities/interests are shown by the essential dignities and Libra is the sign of Venus - your prime interest is the building (and of course its sale). The other priorities are yourselves and your money (Saturn also rules the second house of material wealth and possessions). However Saturn is placed in the eighth House, which is usually taken as unfortunate and in this case signifies the buyer's money. You need the money!

Saturn is also in an applying conjunction with Mars, which is a natural malefic and in this chart rules the MC and the third House. Your status and possibly careers are affected by the sale. Saturn is also in an applying opposition to Jupiter, which rules the twelfth through Sagittarius and rules Pisces intercepted in the second. Again money seems to be an issue and Jupiter as Lord 12 is an accidental malefic. So the strength of Saturn is constrained by it's circumstances. Long term you're OK but the money would be nice short term.

The building is signified by Venus which has no essential dignity and is in the eighth House. The House has some interesting or good features - Venus is in it's own Triplicity and Face but is not in overall good condition (Venus is in it's Fall). It's likely that in the eighth, the house of the buyer's money, the buyer has a fairly good power over the price.

The Moon is in Aquarius in the first House. It is Peregrine but is in the right place - though you have some power over the buyer as he or she has to come to you, indeed the buyer probably wants you slightly more than you need their money. If you do come together this could be an interesting bargaining session over price. There is a possible hitch though. The Moon squares the IC - when they see the building they might not like it as much as they had hoped.

Will you get together - there are problems here. The Moon will indeed eventually aspect Saturn but by opposition and that virtually guarantees that the sale will not come to pass. Before the opposition the Moon will oppose Mercury in Leo. Mercury is Lord 6 and in this chart that could be your agent (estate agent/realtor) That seems to suggest that he or she will not do their job very well and put the buyer off. That might not be deliberate, it might be because they don't get over the good points (from the buyers viewpoint) as well as they need. Take care there.

You are going to have issues if you want to sell it in the time frame. The key thing is to ensure that for the buyer you and your agent emphasise the points that they buyer is looking for. They want to buy, but they need to be convinced. Also make sure that they are reliable, a sale is very unlikely but if it does happen you might regret it.

BlueMonkey
27-07-2010, 23:00
For a romance chart we have the significators of Venus and Mars. You are signified by Venus (Libra rising). The Moon acts as co-significator. In this chart Venus is located in the twlfth House (it's actually on the eleventh side of the cusp but within 5 degrees and traditional Astrologers would treat it's influence as being twelfth House). Venus in Virgo is in its Fall but dignity by Triplicity and by Face offset that debility. It's also occidental (in the evening sky after sunset) which adds back so dignity. Overall though Venus is not strong.

Mars is the significator of the 'person in mind'. Mars is also in Virgo but has some dignity through Terms (we can ignore the mutual reception with Mercury by Face). Mars is in the twelfth but is otherwise in reasonable condition.

The twelfth House position of both planets indicates that this might be a hidden or secret relationship or a latent one - it's certainly not out in the open.

Is there an attraction? As you asked the question, I'm assuming that you are attracted to the other person (though there is no clear indication in the chart). Mars is in the triplicity of Venus (showing an attraction) but is also in the detriment of Venus (showing mixed feelings overall). There's no mutual reception between Mars and Venus, so again, any attraction is still well hidden and has not clearly manifested on both sides. For both of you, what is signified by Mercury is currently of prime importance. That could by your own privacy (12th House) or a common profession (with 12th House associations such as working in a hospital) or it could be something that is Mercurial in nature - communications, accounts, or even the Hermetic arts.

There is no aspect forming between Venus and Mars. One will form but after they have both changed signs. That puts it out of the range of this horary. The Moon might come to the rescue by aspecting first Venus and then Mars - called a 'translation of light'. The Moon's last aspect was to Venus, but by a square (not good) and before she can reach Mars, she will aspect Mercury - the translation of light will be prohibited by the intervention of the person or thing that both of you currently value the most.

So my conclusion is that it's unlikely that a romance will develop, at least in the forseeable future.

I wanted to say thank you for doing the reading for me. I really appreciate your time. Although I admit I wish I knew more about the "technical astrological terms", as I am confused at the moment.

janee
28-07-2010, 08:48
Taking you first - Saturn is in exaltation in Libra. Your priorities/interests are shown by the essential dignities and Libra is the sign of Venus - your prime interest is the building (and of course its sale). The other priorities are yourselves and your money (Saturn also rules the second house of material wealth and possessions). However Saturn is placed in the eighth House, which is usually taken as unfortunate and in this case signifies the buyer's money. You need the money!

Spot one here, we do need the money, we would like to get rid of our mortgage and have less financial stress.

Saturn is also in an applying conjunction with Mars, which is a natural malefic and in this chart rules the MC and the third House. Your status and possibly careers are affected by the sale. Saturn is also in an applying opposition to Jupiter, which rules the twelfth through Sagittarius and rules Pisces intercepted in the second. Again money seems to be an issue and Jupiter as Lord 12 is an accidental malefic. So the strength of Saturn is constrained by it's circumstances. Long term you're OK but the money would be nice short term.

Again so true, it would be fantastic if it sells but it is not our only option - the beauty is it would solve problems quickly.

The building is signified by Venus which has no essential dignity and is in the eighth House. The House has some interesting or good features - Venus is in it's own Triplicity and Face but is not in overall good condition (Venus is in it's Fall). It's likely that in the eighth, the house of the buyer's money, the buyer has a fairly good power over the price.

Wow again spot on, the building could be in better condition so we expect we will have to negotiate to compensate for that, giving the buyer the power.

The Moon is in Aquarius in the first House. It is Peregrine but is in the right place - though you have some power over the buyer as he or she has to come to you, indeed the buyer probably wants you slightly more than you need their money. If you do come together this could be an interesting bargaining session over price. There is a possible hitch though. The Moon squares the IC - when they see the building they might not like it as much as they had hoped.

This is disappointing but understandable, we have a bottom line and I'm not really sure if we would go below that at the moment.

Will you get together - there are problems here. The Moon will indeed eventually aspect Saturn but by opposition and that virtually guarantees that the sale will not come to pass. Before the opposition the Moon will oppose Mercury in Leo. Mercury is Lord 6 and in this chart that could be your agent (estate agent/realtor) That seems to suggest that he or she will not do their job very well and put the buyer off. That might not be deliberate, it might be because they don't get over the good points (from the buyers viewpoint) as well as they need. Take care there.

I can see this being a problem, it has taken the Agent three months to even get it on the market, we live in the country and things don't move so fast here but our agent has taken that to the extreme, having taken into account what you have said it might be in our interests to monitor him a little more. He is not pushy which is what we liked but then again he perhaps needs to be a bit more assured.

You are going to have issues if you want to sell it in the time frame. The key thing is to ensure that for the buyer you and your agent emphasise the points that they buyer is looking for. They want to buy, but they need to be convinced. Also make sure that they are reliable, a sale is very unlikely but if it does happen you might regret it.

You have truly hit the nail on the head with this chart, amazing, I am gob smacked. I can relate to everything you have said and I thank you so much for taking the time for me. What did you mean by if a sale happens we might regret it? Would it be that we might sell for less and be sorry later?

Minderwiz
28-07-2010, 22:50
Oppositions either prevent the thing happening (most of the time) or may be associated with an outcome that isn't what was desired. That might mean you sell it and are then faced with a late alternative offer which is much higher but more likely it could be associated with difficulties actually getting your hands on the money.

janee
29-07-2010, 10:32
Again, thank you very much.

NamasteIndia
21-08-2010, 15:14
Are you still taking questions?
Can i ask a question

Queen Hippolyta
22-08-2010, 06:20
I've already had one done last round and did read your priority clause so I'm just posting this if you have extra time during the week. :)

I'm wondering if nursing is a good career choice for me? (A path I'm just starting to work towards now)

:heart:

8:47 pm
I can answer that for you.....Nursing is a career where you will have job security and make good money. I will suggest that with any job/career that you like doing it. If you hate the job and are only doing it for the money it will become a ball and chain and your life will be pure misery. However if you love nursing then I say "go for it". You will always have a job, either in the public or private sector.

Minderwiz
22-08-2010, 20:07
I'm hoping to do a new thread in the next couple of weeks.

However, my daughter is getting married in Key West, FL in mid October and we are now in the midst of planning our trip out there both for the wedding and a holiday in the week afterwards. It's becoming something of a military operation LOL.

So please bear with me, if there are delays in posting readings, etc. I'll try and fit in maybe half a dozen before I have to break off.

NamasteIndia
22-08-2010, 20:12
I will be looking forward for that thread.
or if you can take up one question of my its a pressing problem that im facing and im quite confused also.
since i dont have any elders or anyone else to guide me

but at same time i hope you enjoy ur daughters wedding and are well prepared with the arrangements.

namaste