Is this a sign?

BelovedK

Yesterday, I got my used Druid Craft Tarot in the mail from a private seller on Amazon.

As I was leafing through the cards, I discovered this http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/BelovedK/DSC01182.jpg

I am thinking that I am supposed to now pay attention to the 5 of Wands.

They issued me a refund because they are unusable, they were actually quite nice about it (and quick)

How would you read this?

Alta

I am afraid that I may be too prosaic for 'signs'. Looks like someone got the deck, had a hissy fit about the number of wands on the card, scribbled in disgust, sent it back and amazon re-sold it to you without checking.

moderndayruth

Alta said:
I am afraid that I may be too prosaic for 'signs'. Looks like someone got the deck, had a hissy fit about the number of wands on the card, scribbled in disgust, sent it back and amazon re-sold it to you without checking.
Lol, yes and i would be mad at them, but...

BelovedK said:
How would you read this?
on another level, it might be a sign that some difficult, as in 5oW, situation has a huge potential and will turn out to be a triumph as in 6oW...

on yet another level it just might be a matter of an overactive imagination... :p

Kissa

I think the private seller had their RWS wrong and thought that the image pictured here corresponds to the 5 of Wands.

And that they were quite bad at pimping their deck properly.

Sorry, I don't see any sign there... except the sign of good customer service since you got a refund.

BelovedK

LOL I still consider it an unrequested reading, hahaha

Also, the image on the 6 Wands is obviously a RWS version of that card, I am pissed that someone destroyed a good deck, however, I am also sensing an art/collage project in the future... All of the Majors are untouched. That person had issues, LOL.

northsea

It was a sign of "conflict" with that order, but ultimately resolved into the 6 of Wands "victory" with a timely refund. What a wonderful message that private seller has sent you.

BelovedK

I figured out the mystery LOL

I ordered the deck and there are two 6 of Wands, and no 5. I can see why they did it.

I wonder if there is a way I can find and extra 5 of Wands? I like this deck, it is funny LOLZ

Milfoil

As a sign, if this were me, I would be looking at what it means to me when a 6 is really a 5? What do both mean to you and what does having no 5 of wands in the deck mean?

Is victory still a battle? Is there something in your life which seems like or you wish was over and 'won' but really the battle is still going on behind the scenes somewhere?

If you contact the publisher, they may be able to help you with a spare card???

Orenda

There is also a thread in the Talking Tarot forum for posting about lost cards, in hopes someone has an extra, or would not mind shipping off one of the cards in their incomplete/damaged copy. You can post to that thread here ;)

BelovedK

Orenda said:
There is also a thread in the Talking Tarot forum for posting about lost cards, in hopes someone has an extra, or would not mind shipping off one of the cards in their incomplete/damaged copy. You can post to that thread here ;)
Thanks, I posted to the thread, and I think I'll look up the publisher :)