PDA

View Full Version : Palmistry forum?

Alissa
29-05-2003, 13:49
The idea has been bandied about before, but I'm wondering if there's enough collective interest to create a palmistry forum for AT?

I myself have a love for palmistry and would be quite interested, and i know of a handful of other Aeclectians who have expressed an interest in the study as well.

What do you all think? Is it worth discussing with Solandia about?

amyel
29-05-2003, 20:31
Ooooo...well, it shouldn't come as any surprise that *I'd* be interested!

Alissa
30-05-2003, 05:31
Hmmm, well so far I guess that makes two of us. :) My guess is Dark Eyes (a fellow palm reader) might be interested as well if DE finds this thread. But the three of us does not a Forum make, huh? ;)

I kinda thought it would fit in with the Astrology, Runes and other Non-Tarot forums that deal with others types reading processes.

Astraea
30-05-2003, 06:26
Alissa and Amyel, I would also be interested, but my time is spread so thin that I don't know how much I would be able to participate or contribute -- I think Alissa is absolutely correct, palmistry would fit right in with the other divination forums. The subject is fascinating and relevant and I expect that there are many at Aeclectic (myself included) who would like to know more about it.

zorya
30-05-2003, 10:54
alissa, i would love to see more palmistry threads, although i don't really have enough knowledge to contribute anything other than questions :laugh:

we do get surges of interest, but i don't think there would be enough to support its own forum.

have you considered starting a palmistry study group? you could post the threads in the divination forum. just start them all with 'palmistry study group' and then the topic.

at the very least, please continue posting palmistry threads! i get so much out of reading them.