The weirdest thing just happend : 1 deck for another.

Golden Moon

As I was doing a reading for a very good friend of mine with my Robin Wood Tarot, well as I was shuffling my deck a total of 9 cards flew out of my deck and slid under the living room couch. I stopped shuffling the cards, got up from my desk, got on my hands and knees, and then slipped my hand under the couch to retrieve the cards that had fallen. I had retrieved 4 cards and add them to the deck, as I counted how many cards I had, there were only 73, obviously I was missing 5 cards. So what I did was dragged the couch backward and found the 5 missing cards. Once again, I got on my hands and knees and slid my arm to get them. Well, to my surprise, little did I know I had found 3 cards missing from my Lenormand Tarot. I didn't even know that 3 cards were missing. It had been over a month that I had not used my Lenormand Tarot. The cards that were missing from my Lenormand Tarot were... 10 of Pents., 6 of Cups, & 4 of Wands. Which the Lenormand Tarot images, they are the Dog, Child, and Birds... What were the odds?, Had the Robin Wood cards not fallen and slid under the couch, I would have never found the 3 cards missing to my Lenormand Tarot? And the funny thing is when I wanted to use the Lenormand Tarot, I had this sensation that I'd rather not touch it, that something was missing. I will interpret the message later on on the "Your Reading" & "Oracle Reading" section

I'm baffled and overwhelmed with delight and amazement:D.

Nytebugg

I once found 4 cards from one deck in with another deck. I still cannot figure out how it happened because I didn't have them out at the same time.

turtlebite

That's pretty wild, but then weird and wild things happening around tarot cards isn't exactly unusual. lol

It's good that you found those missing cards.